Lovely Professional University Fee Structure 2019-20
Lovely Professional University provides affordable fee courses. Check the details about the courses and their fees in this article-
|University Name||Lovely Professional University|
|Location||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Affiliations||UGC, AIU, PCI, NCTE, COA, ACBSP, ACU|
Latest News: LPU Conducting with Google, SAP, Oracle, etc to provide free industry training to the students
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
Latest News: Lovely Professional University released the admission for the UG and PG Courses. Candidate can apply for the admission for 2019-2020 Session.
Lovely Professional University has tied with SAP for “SAP Certified Consultant Course” consisting of following modules:
- SAP Finance Certified Consultant
- SAP Sales and Distribution Consultant
- SAP Material Management Consultant
- SAP HR Consultant
- SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) Consultant [for CSE/ IT]
Lovely Professional University
Lovely Professional University is a Semi-Residential University College in North India Created Under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and Recognized by UGC Under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. University is Affiliated with AIU, PCI, NCTE, COA, ACBSP, ACU, Etc. LPU Offers Around 200 Programmes and Courses at Diploma, Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Levels. The University Has More Than 30,000 Students Graduating Every Year. The university looking fully lush greenery and it offered a very good educational environment on campus and it’s given the all major facilities to all student. The Lovely Professional University campus spreads over in 600 acres in boundary on the outskirts of Jalandhar and houses 10,000 students.
Here is the list of Lovely Professional University Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
List of Lovely Professional University Courses & Fee Structure
Fee and Scholarship applicable to applicants admitted on the basis of LPUNEST – 2019-20 will be as per details are given below:
|B.Tech. (Hons.)||` 1,04,500/- Per Semester|
|B.Tech.||` 94,500/- Per Semester|
|Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech., Integrated B.Tech.-MBA||` 1,04,500/- Per Semester|
Lovely Professional University Approvals and Recognition
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Council of Architecture (COA)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Scholarship in Lovely Professional University:
Lovely Professional University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So the University offers India’s largest Private Scholarship Scheme.
The Objective of the Scheme Is to Realize the Vast Talents That May Be Hidden Due to Financial Constraints. (Under This Scheme in Last Five Years LPU has Awarded Scholarships to More Than 30,000 students worth `300+ crores.)
Students admitted through LPUNEST -2019 may avail Scholarship on basis of any of the following:
Placement in Lovely Professional University:
Lovely Professional University has provided the separate placement cell and it’s invited the various types of registered companies for placement and maximum companies visit for the university and given golden job opportunity for almost student. apart from this university conducting some organization for the offered internship programme.
Lovely Professional University Faculty Details:
- Aarti Raman Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor)
- Aashish Sharma(Assistant Professor)
- Abhilasha Jindal(Assistant Professor)
- Abhishek Tyagi(Assistant Professor)
- Adesh Kumar(Assistant Professor)
- Aditya Bakshi(Assistant Professor)
- Aishwarya Krishnan(Assistant Professor)
- Ajay Chandel(Assistant Professor)
- Ashok Mittal(Chancellor)
- Aanshi Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor)
- Aanshi Bhardwaj(Assistant Professor)
Frequently asked the question:
- Can you tell me When LPU Published 2019 Admission From Online or Offline? Ans: Dear candidate Admission form 2019 will be on the official website.
- What are the eligibility criteria for Admission in LPU? Ans: Dear Candidate it’s different for all the different courses.
- What documents required have to send with the application form of LPU? Ans: Dear candidate there is no need to send any documents.
- How we download the Admit card of the LPU? Ans: Visit the official site of the University and download the admit card from there.
Lovely Professional University Rating:
- 54. Placements
- 68. Faculty
- 76. Auditorium
- 70. Sports
- 77. Computer Labs
- 69. Library
- 74. Infrastructure
- 79. Accommodation
LPUNEST Scholarship Details – 2019-20
‘Top 35% applicants’ appearing for LPUNEST (subject to qualifying LPUNEST-2019), will be eligible for Scholarship up to `1.5 Lac per annum (i.e up to ` 7.5 lac in case of 5 years integrated Programme and `6 Lac in case of 4 years for B.Tech. programmes). Scholarship details are as per the following table :
|Performance in LPUNEST-2019||Scholarship Amount||Applicable fee after scholarship for B.Tech. and Integrated programmes||Applicable fee after scholarship for B.Tech. (Hons.) programmes|
|90% Marks in LPUNEST-2019||`1.5 Lac Per Annum||` 14,500 per Semester||` 24,500 per Semester|
|Top 10% of applicants||` 1 Lac Per Annum||` 39,500 per Semester||` 49,500 per Semester|
|Next 10% applicants (i.e. 11% – 20%)||`80,000 Per Annum||` 49,500 per Semester||` 59,500 per Semester|
|Next 15% applicants (i.e. 21% – 35%)||`60,000 Per Annum||` 59,500 per Semester||` 69,500 per Semester|
On the basis of marks in 10+2 :
All those applicants who ‘qualify LPUNEST-2019-20’, (may or may not be among top 35% applicants appearing for LPUNEST-2019) may also avail Scholarship on the basis of Marks in Qualifying Examination (10+2) as per the following table:
|Scholarship Criteria||Scholarship Amount||Applicable fee after scholarship for B.Tech. and Integrated programmes||Applicable fee after scholarship for B.Tech. (Hons.) programmes|
|Equal to or more than 98% marks in 10+2 (subject to ‘qualifying LPUNEST-2019’)||` 1.5 Lac per annum||` 14,500 Per Semester||` 24,500 Per Semester|
|Between 90% to 97.99% marks in 10+2 (subject to ‘qualifying LPUNEST-2019’||` 1 Lac per annum||` 39,500 Per Semester||` 49,500 Per Semester|
|Between 80% – 89.99% marks in 10+2 (subject to ‘qualifying LPUNEST-2019’||` 80,000 per annum||` 49,500 Per Semester||` 59,500 Per Semester|
|Between 70% – 79.99% marks in 10+2 (subject to ‘qualifying LPUNEST-2019’||` 60,000 per annum||` 59,500 Per Semester||` 69,500 Per Semester|
In addition to LPUNEST-2019-20/ Qualifying Examination as mentioned above, Scholarship is also available on the basis of:
- Performance in Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, Social Service and Bravery Awards
- Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board
- Fee Concession for Defense, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Personnel and their dependents.
Important Information related LPU Admission
In Case an Applicant Fails to Produce the Proof of Fulfillment of the Prescribed Eligibility Criteria or Any Other Document Prescribed by the University or Fails to Provide Original Documents for Verification by the Stipulated Date(S), He/she Shall Not Be Considered Eligible for Admission/ Scholarship, in Any Case, if Granted Due to Any Reason Shall Be Cancelled and the Applicant Shall Have No Claim, Whatsoever Against the University.
- Address: Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India) – 144411
- Phone: +91-1824-404404
- Fax: +91-1824-506111 (General)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Admissions)