Lucknow University Admission: लखनऊ यूनिवर्सिटी एडमिशन Lucknow University is established in 1921. It is the best and open research university in India. The university is one of the oldest higher education institutions in India.
The university consists of two campuses across the city.
It offers B.ED, BA [Hons.] , B.Tech, BBA, BA, MBA, M.Sc, M.A, P.HD and PG Diploma. All UG and PG courses admissions are based on the entry test subsequent by the counselling process and conduct by the University itself. Candidate can apply online as well as offline to get admission in LUCKNOW University.
Admission Criteria and Process Of Lucknow University:
- For BBA, BA and B.Tech admission candidate must have 10+2 [PCM] with 55%marks from a well-known board.
- For admission in M.A, M.Sc and PG Diploma Graduation is required. While for MBA admission graduation with 50% +CAT is necessary, and for MCA admission Graduation with 55% marks and Mathematics’ as essential subject is required.
- For PhD admission courses candidate must have post-graduation or M.Phil degree
|B E AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING||4 years||12 th with science|
|(B.Tech ) ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech ) ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
|(B.Tech.) ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||4 years||12th medical|
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- April 16: Result for B.Tech semester 1& 3 Exam are out currently.
- April 10: For BBA courses registering time limit is May 20.
- March 23: M.PHd, B.PEd, MCA, MBA, B.Tech Admissions are ongoing nowadays.Check
News Hindi : लखनऊ यूनिवर्सिटी एडमिशन को आगे बढ़ाने का फैसला किया गया है जड़ी ही इस्सकी जानकारी वेबसाइट पर आपको मिल जायेगी। ३१ मई टेक उत्तेर प्रदेश सर्कार ने लोखड़ौन बड़ा दिया है जीके करना अब यूनिवर्सिटी भी एडमिशन को आगे बढ़ाने के बारे में सोच रही है , जल्दी ही इस्सकी जानकारी आपको वेबसाइट पर मिल जायेगी Check
Lucknow University Admission Headline
|Topic||Lucknow University Admission 2020|
|Approved By||UGC, AIU, NAAC, ACU, BCI.|
|Test||Conducted by LUMET, UPSEE and university entrance test|
|National: CMAT, CAT/CMAT|
|Admission criteria||Merit-based and entrance test|
|Other facts||Founded: 1867, Students: 19,225, Campus: Urban|
|Exams mode: Offline|
|No. of courses||345 courses across fifteen streams|
Lucknow University offers teaching, in both formal and informal ways, for all main courses. The university is well-known for the quality of education provided, simple fee structure. It also includes a computer center, cyber library, counseling, placements, and lots of curricular activities. Hence, the college has its way of updating students with knowledge, mastery, and wisdom for their incredible growth.
Lucknow University Admission 2020
- Admission to all Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses will be based on the entrance test accompanied by the university via the counseling process.
- Regular and lateral B. Tech is fully based on the student’s marks obtained in “UPSEE“.
- MTTM and MBA will be based on the “LUMET” or “CAT” test.
- For the B.Ed program, students will have to pass the entrance test of the “UPJEE B.Ed” test followed by university.
- All candidates should keep the university registration number secure till issuance of admit card.
Lucknow University Admission Date
|Admission date||31 may 2020 ( postpond)|
|The start date for submission of application form||31 may 2020 ( postpond)|
|Last date to submit an application||10 jun 2020 ( Postpond )|
|The released date of admit card||10 jun 2020 ( Postpond )|
|Conduction of Entrance exam||Jun-20|
Lucknow University Admission University
University start Online admission poss students can take online admission
Admission Fee for different courses in Lucknow University:
- For UG: INR 800 for General and INR 400 for SC/ST
- For PG: INR 1000 for General and INR 500 for SC/ST
University of Lucknow UG Application process (2020)
Students should have qualified on the 12th standard examination from a recognized institution.
Students should pass intermediate exams with mathematics group. He/she must obtain 40% marks.
Students should pass intermediate exams with the Biology group. He/she must obtain 40% marks.
The student must pass the 12th standard with 60% marks from any recognized board.
The candidate must have to pass 12th class with 45% marks at least.
Those students having intermediate with mathematics or computer as the relevant subject may apply for this course.
The candidate should be qualified for intermediate exams with at least 50% marks.
The applicant must have 10+2 with 55% marks from any reputable board.
University of Lucknow PG Application process (2020)
The candidate will eligible for admission in M.A if he/she completed B.A or B.Sc. from any university or board.
The candidate will eligible for admission in M.Sc. if he/she completed B.A or B.Sc from any university or board.
The candidate must complete the LLB degree. The minimum marks for qualification be 50% in LLB.
Candidate must graduate in any bachelor course from a recognized university. He/she can also apply via CAT test scores.
The candidate must graduate in BVA with 45% minimum marks.
The student must have a graduation degree in social work.
The applicant must graduate from any university.
The student must have 10+2 degrees with 60% marks.
The candidate should have BP. Ed or may equivalent degree with 50% marks. The student having graduation in physical education with 50% marks can apply also.
The student who passed BLiblSc exams with a minimum of 45% marks.
University of Lucknow Application process (2020)
Admission forms for any course can get both online and offline mode. A candidate may also log in to their account after successful verification. It enables the students to remain updated about the latest happening like the result, admit card and syllabus, etc.
Application Process :
- Student needs to visit the official university website.
- Now fill the application form for any course.
- Carefully fill the application form with complete and correct details.
- After fill form, you need to upload scanned documents in prescribed formats.
- Confirm detail
- Make payment for the application fee
- Submit application form
- You can also make a draft and submit a fee in the bank. Attach application form with a bank draft.
- Fee can be submitted via Net banking, Debit card and credit card.
Admission Documents required:
Document required for admission are:
- High school certificate and mark sheet
- Photo ID or Address proof if any
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Bachelor degree or mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Four passport size photos
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Visit the official website of the university and register online.
- Fill the form that is available on the website.
- Take the print of your application form and then retain it for future use.
Prerequisites for the application process
- Email ID, mobile number and photo ID proof
- Address proof in the form of Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License or Passport
- Scanned passport-size four photographs and scanned signature
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Income and caste certificate (if applicable)
Lucknow University application form 2020?
Follow the next steps for admission and registration for your desired course.
- First, visit the official website of Lucknow University.
- Go to the online admission portal. Official Website: http://www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Get yourself registered by entering your mobile contact number and valid email id.
- The candidate will receive their login details in the registered mobile number and email ID.
You will have to enter the received login credentials.
- Then, complete the application form by filling out all the vital information mentioned in the way.
- Specify your details along with the educational qualifications. You need to upload a scanned photo and signature.
- The applicants allow checking preview, edit, and error made in the application form.
- After submitting the duly filled application form, you need to proceed to pay for the application fees. The applicant can use debit/ credit cards through net banking.
- Once payments made and form is accepted, your registration and admission process completed.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the form and fee receipt. A hardcopy of the admission formalities can use for future reference.
|For Lucknow University Fee Structure Click Here|
Lucknow University Admission Eligibility criteria
- After Lucknow University Admission Students meet admission to all the UG and PG courses based on the entrance exam. This entrance exam has specially conducted the university itself. Applicants shortlisted for other courses after cracking entrance tests followed by counseling sessions.
- After Lucknow University Admission Students of B. Tech courses is based on the marks gained in UPSEE exams and at least 55% marks in 12th standard.
- Admission of MBA & MTTM program admission is based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test or CAT.
- Candidates seeking for B.Ed program need to qualify in the UP JEE B.Ed entrance test.
- The admissions of the student are based on their past academic records, entrance tests, and also personal interviews.
- B. Ed
- B. Tech
Lucknow University Admission Results
The University of Lucknow follows an intellectual curriculum based on the semester policy. The exam results announced online. So, the students have to download the result of their respective courses from the official website. The University has attained excellent results each year.
Lucknow University Facilities
Lucknow University Library
After Lucknow University Admission Students can visit library house of the university is well-organized and augmented. It includes online electronic journals, databases, newspapers, magazines, periodicals, and other books publication. It also has a collection of many books. Hence, it also has an incredible selection of rare manuscripts, paintings, art objects, ancient coins, theses, and research journals.
After Lucknow University Admission Students can go encompasses a considerable hall. It is the home to all the significant events like seminars, conferences, cultural activities, fests, etc.
Excellent hostel facility for about 3000 inmates. At present, it has about 16 hostels with twin-sharing rooms. It also has separate accommodation for boys & girls. Thus, the University has a guest house and visitor room facility too.
The administration has its dedicated placement cells. It supports students in shaping their careers. It also helps in finding their dream job with an excellent package. Hence, it depends on the skills, fluency, and individuality of each candidate.
The University possesses a well-qualified and talented faculty that has been serving in for so many years. The University also knows for the standard and quality of teaching in class and off class.
Course Curriculum Overview
The college offers an excellent course curriculum. It focuses on both theoretical and practical learning. Few research initiatives are also undertaken after some time by the authorities. It is necessary to do further development and advancement.
The students of this University get an excellent internship opportunity at the end of their courses. So, the internship training gives them a vast potential of cracking any interview. It also helps to gain a bright future ahead.
Students encourage scholarship awards provided based on merit and privilege by the government. These provisions enable some students to go abroad. It also helps in fee reduction for the category of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, or other backward classes students.
The University of Lucknow Alumni Foundation creates a pool of human resources. These resources expect to develop the University through knowledge. It also provides financial support in its endeavors. Thus, the foundation is helpful, friendly, and cooperative. It includes educational, cultural, charitable, social, athletic, and other activities.
Lucknow University spread over acres. Its features covered with a clean & green college campus. This university also has a healthy environment, good security, parking lots. It also includes many entrance gates, the sports department, and much more. A Planning and Development board works within the university. This also helps to ensure its development in equipment, books, journals, and excellent infrastructure. The mission is to give importance to work and value for the betterment of an egalitarian society.
Lucknow University Faculty Members:
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Brijendra Singh||Professor & Head||Department of Computer Science|
|Prof. Ram Rakshpal Singh||Professor & Head||Department of Botany|
|Prof. Rakesh Kr. Singh||Professor & Head||Department of Law|
|Prof. Seshu Lavonia||Professor & Head||Department of Botany|
|Dr. Puneet Misra||Assistant Professor & Head||Department of Computer Science|
|Dr. Somesh Kumar Shukla||Professor & Head||Department of Commerce|
|Dr. Chandra Prakash Singh||Associate Professor & Head||Department of Law|
|Dr. Prashant Srivastava||Professor & Head||Department of Ancient History and Archeology|
|Prof. Rakesh Kr. Singh||Professor & Head||Department of Law|
|Dr. Somesh Kumar Shukla||Professor||Department of Commerce|
|Dr. Arvind Kumar||Professor||Department of Commerce|
Lucknow University Admission Affiliated College List:
Name Of the College
Aryavart Institute Of Higher Education – [Aihe]
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College Of Engineering And Management – [SRMCM]
Eram Girls Degree College
Sherwood College of Professional Management – [SCPM]
SS Institute of Management – [SSIM]
Bhonwal School of Education
Avadh Girls’ Degree College
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College Of Engineering And Management [SRMCM]
RKG Education College
Central Women’s College of Education-[CWCE]
Mahila Vidyalaya PG College
Avadh Girls’ Degree College
Lucknow University Contact Details
- Address: University Rd, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
- Phone: 088582 23249
List of Top 10 Universities in Lucknow:
Amity University – Lucknow
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University – RMLNLU Lucknow
English and Foreign Languages University – Lucknow Campus
Gautam Buddh Technical University – GBTU
Admission forms for new sessions will be released by the university May 2020
LUACMAT is an abbreviation of “Lucknow University Associated Colleges Management Admission Test”. It is a gateway to affiliated colleges of the university which take place at the end of June. The test is held by”National PG college”.
The courses offered by Lucknow universities are in Engineering, Commerce, Fine Arts, Education, Law, Science, and Management.
The exam pattern of Lucknow University for different courses is:
For UG admission:
• Number of questions; 100
• Type of question: Objective
• Total time: 90-minutes
• Marking scheme:: 4 marks for the correct answer and 1 mark for every wrong question will be deducted.
For PG Admission:
• Number of questions: Depend on course
• Segments: 3 segments
• Number of sections: Three sections except for MCA and LLB course
• Total time: 180-minutes
• Marking scheme:: 5 marks in section-A, 15 marks in B and 20-marks in section-C.
Yes, the university provides diploma courses in many programs. To select a required course, you need to visit the official website of the University.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th