M.Sc Botany Admission 2021-22: M.Sc Botany plans to be a 2-year postgraduate course. The course covers all areas of studying plants and their science. The course has a variant source of eligibility. One should have a bachelor’s degree within the field of Science to opt for this course. Sant Baba Bhag Singh University offers admission M.Sc Botany course.
- 26 October 2021: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana Haryana, invites application forms for admission to the MSc Botany program. Students looking to opt for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 26 October 2021: RIMT University, Punjab, offers admission to the MSc Botany program. Students can visit the university’s official website to access complete information. For more details, click here.
M.Sc Botany Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Botany|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 10K to 45K per year|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entry exam Based|
|Examination Entrance Test||SVUCET, BHU PGET, JET|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1.5 lacs to 3 lacs|
M.Sc Botany Admission 2021-22
- The admission can be gained through eligibility meetings and criterion fulfillment, the candidates will be having to go by the entrance exam as well. They will then fill a process of entry. candidates can gain the scores from the entry exam and their former merits from graduation scores.
- The candidates will be attaching these scoresheets in the section of vital papers after they fill the form in online or offline modes, the candidates will also be required to pay the security of charges of form to gain entry. The eligibility remains on the entry exams, they are to score well on these exams.
- M.Sc in Botany is an advanced PG course that is offered after graduation. This program provides for a minimum duration of two years. It is concerned with the analysis of plant life at a higher level.
Botany is the analysis of plant anatomy, properties, and biochemical processes. Plant recognition, plant pathogens analysis, and plant-ecosystem interactions are all covered.
- M.Sc in Botany syllabus focuses on Phycology, Bryophytes, Developmental Biology, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology, Microbiology. Mycology, Plant Pathology, Palaeobotany, Genomics, Palynology, Taxonomy of Angiosperms, Genetics, etc. Admissions of M.Sc in Botany are offered annually. Famous colleges for this M.Sc program are ANC Pata, Ramjas College, FMNC Kollam, and UJ Jammu.
- Aspirants of M.Sc Botany must complete their graduation in the botany-related stream.
- BBA, BSc Botany, BSc Biology, BA, BSc Environmental Sciences, etc. grads are suitable for this master’s course.
- Minimum 50% marks are required in UG for filling application form of M.Sc in Botany.
- Admissions of this M.Sc course are offered annually.
- GATE, TS PGECET, and CUCET are entry tests for the M.Sc Botany course.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The academic fee charged from botany students is ranging from INR 10K to 45K per year.
M.Sc Botany Entry Tests
The course given out depends on the scores of a person on their entrance test, the candidates may apply to any of this for being eligible to M.Sc. in botany.
- BHU PGET
M.Sc Botany are Pharma Companies, Biological Supply Areas, Biotechnology Sectors, Nurseries, Seed Companies, Chemical Companies, Pesticides areas, Oil Industry, Paper Companies, Horticultural Gardens, etc.
The average salary earns by a Botanist are about INR 1.5 lacs to 3 lacs per year in starting. Job Profiles for botany experts are Marketing Executive, Data Analyst, Bio-products Research, Lecturer, Area Business Manager, etc.
What is all about M.Sc Botany?
M.Sc Botany is considered to be a branch of biology. Its main emphasis remains to be on the life and science of plants. The candidates studying this course learn through various botany topics, The topics also include Plants, their structures, groups, etc. The chemical properties are also studied thoroughly during the course work.
A student getting an education from the areas of anthropology and its branches will get their knowledge in the domains of humans and their behaviors.
The candidates of this area are diverse in light of the culture and languages that people now and people in the past used to have.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Botany?
There is a focus kept in an emphasized manner on only the plant life, the career prospects of this course are also very well defined. The course also gives out sectors to work in such as the forest services and chemical industries.
The course makes top companies and recruiters be attracted to the experts for oil industries and nurseries companies.
What is the M.Sc Botany Fee routine for India?
The standards of quality education are the main reason the course fee routines vary across the institutes of M.Sc. botany, one can gain admission and all expenses charges in the range of INR 20,000 to 1.6 lacs.
What are the M.Sc in Botany Salary Packages given in India?
Candidates can gain a secure career in good job areas of research and science fields, the experts will have good designations and positions in the field of Botany. They will be gaining a salary of INR 1.5 to 3 lacs per annum.
The candidates preparing for this course, need to have sorted tips and tactics, some of them are given:
- Syllabus Pattern: The candidates should get them to put out the syllabus pattern, they should also gain all study material as per the syllabus.
- Plan Outline: The plan focused on studying this course should have an outline made up by the candidates.
- Basics Knowledge: the course has the main basics that the candidates must be focusing on, they should know it, mainly the focus remains to be on biology and other science topics.
M.Sc Botany Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Microbiology||Paleobotany and Palynology|
|Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, and Gymnosperms||Taxonomy of Angiosperms|
|Phycology||Mycology and Plant Pathology|
|Cell Biology and Biomolecules||Genetics and Genomics|
|Plant Anatomy and Developmental Biology||–|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Microbial Biotechnology||Computer Applications and Bioinformatics|
|Plant Physiology and Pharmacognosy||–|
|Plant Molecular Biotechnology and Biology||–|
|Plant Physiology and Biochemistry||–|
M.Sc Botany Colleges in Indіа
The candidates applying for this course need to know which institute is best to apply and study in, some of the topmost are:
|Rayat Bahra University||M.Sc||26228|
|Sant Baba Bhag Singh University||M.Sc||26246|
|Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET)||M.Sc||26243|
|Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University||M.Sc||26240|
|Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences||M.Sc||26237|
Be the first to leave a review.