MSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The UGC approves the MSc distance education courses. Some institutes and universities are offering distance mode programs. Most universities like Periyar, Delhi university, and Jaipur national university have launched distance MSc courses in India. There are many job opportunities given to candidates when they complete this program. The candidate of this course can work in different fields like the department of agriculture, department of conversion.
MSc Botany is 2-years degree course that many universities in India offer. Many universities provide many schemes to get admission. It provides a deep understanding of plants and related species.
- 16 October 2021: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Haryana, invites application forms for admission to the “MSc Botany” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 16 October 2021: Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Uttarakhand, offers admission to the “MSc Botany” program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 13 October 2021: Chandigarh University, Punjab, invites applications for admission to the “BSc Botany” course. Students looking to pursue this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MSc Botany Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Botany Distance Education|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50%|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
The student can check MSc easily. Botany Distance Education Admission, Eligibility & Fee Structure, and more information check from the above table:
MSc Botany Distance Education Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MSc Botany is a two years degree program offered by the university. Different universities provide different schemes for their admissions. The mode of access for university is online. After completing a BSc with a minimum of 60% marks, you can take admission for MSc. Each university has the same semester system but different fee structures.
MSc Botany Distance Education is a course regarding plants, trees, roots, leaves, and other botany-related terms; It’s a branch of biology. The students are researching plants and trees life how they live their lives, like food production, Fruits, Flowers. After doing this course, students have an opportunity to work with the government or private research centres.
- MSc Botany Distance Education is the best option for post-graduation, which can be possible from a recognized university in distance mode. The university must have DEB approval from the UGC to provide the distance education mode. Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
- Some of the reputed MSc Botany Jobs are Botanist, Biotech Marketing Executive, Medical Coder, Teacher, Research Associate, Clinical Data Analyst, Diagnostic Specialist, etc. After MSc Botany, a student can study at higher levels such as MPhil Botany or PhD. Botany. The average annual salary of a person after completing MSc Botany can be Rs 4.58 lacs.
- BSc Botany is the required previous qualification to apply for MSc Botany. Should note that the minimum required marks are 50 per cent.
- All colleges have an entry and merit-based admissions scheme.
- The MSc Botany Colleges grant admissions after checking the score of any of the entrance exams like DUET, TUEE, LPUNEST, BHU PET, CUCET,
- The Hindu College, Osmania University, Mahatma Gandhi University, etc., are the top MSc Botany institutes.
- The average course fee for MSc Botany is Rs 30,000 to 01 lacs. It can go higher than 01 lacs in the most reputed private colleges.
Approx. Fee Structure:
The Fees (Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 /Year) may change according to the universities demand. For Master of Science in botany, the typical tuition fee ranges from office 20,000 to office 1.6 lakhs looking at the universities.
Benefits of Distance Education in MSc Botany
- Time flexibility: The distance learning course provides time flexibility to the students. The candidate manages their daily activities and study in this course.
- Low cost: The distance MSc program is a bit lower than the regular MSc. The students can pay this fee quickly and in instalments. The fee range is 30,000 to 1 Lac in this course.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the students can work their current schedule. This course is available anytime for students. The students can have part-time jobs and study at the same time.
- Online study: The books and classes of this program are given to students online. This program is best for that student who cannot attend daily lessons in the institutes.
MSc Distance Education Courses With Eligibility & Fee Structure
|MSc Information Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 /Year|
|MSc Mathematics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9500 – Rs 23000 /Year|
|MSc Physics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Visual Communications||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 /Year|
|MSc Electronics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 23000/Year|
|MSc Telecommunication||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 /Year|
|MSc Yoga||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 /Year|
|MSc Animation, Game Design & Development||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 24000/Year|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9000 – Rs 22000 /Year|
|MSc Animation & VFX||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000/Year|
|MSc Bioinformatics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 /Year|
|MSc Zoology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9500 – Rs 27000 /Year|
|MSc Microbiology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 12000 – Rs 26500 /Year|
|MSc Biotechnology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 11500 – Rs 24800 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 12000 – Rs 25000/Year|
|MSc Costume Design & Fashion & Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 26000/Year|
|MSc Chemistry||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 11000– Rs 25000 /Year|
|MSc Computer Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 10000 – Rs 24000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||Rs 9500 – Rs 23000/Year|
MSc Botany Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Microbiology||Paleobotany and Palynology|
|Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, and Gymnosperms||Taxonomy of Angiosperms|
|Phycology||Mycology and Plant Pathology|
|Cell Biology and Biomolecules||Genetics and Genomics|
|Plant Anatomy and Developmental Biology||–|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Microbial Biotechnology||Computer Applications and Bioinformatics|
|Plant Physiology and Pharmacognosy||–|
|Plant Molecular Biotechnology and Biology||–|
|Plant Physiology and Biochemistry||–|
|Optional Paper-I||Optional Paper-II|
|Applied Virology||Microbial Biotechnology|
|Molecular and Applied Phycology||Plant Protection|
|Molecular and Applied Mycology||Green Nanotechnology|
|Molecular Plant Physiology||Plant Molecular Genetics|
|Advanced Cell Biology||Plant Molecular Biology|
|Advanced Paleobotany and Palynology||Immunology|
|Advanced Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy||Molecular Stress Biology|
|Taxonomy and Biosystematics||Instrumentation and Biostatistics|
MSc Botany Distance Education University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|MKU University Admission||2 years||23,740|
|Kalinga University Admission||2 years||23,985|
|Jammu Kashmir Distance University Admission||2 years||23,230|
|Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission||2 years||23,700|
|Subharti University Admission||2 years||23,400|
|Jaipur National University Admission||2 years||23,400|
|NIMS University Admission||2 years||23,500|
Types of the Job for MSc Botany Distance Education
|Marketing Manager||Teacher & Lecturer|
|Content Analyst – Botany||Sales & Marketing Executive|
|Diagnostic Specialist||Clinical Data Analyst|
|Area Business Manager – Bio-products||Research Associate|
|Trainee Medical Representative||Biotech Marketing Executive|
MSc Botany Employment Areas
We describe here private and Government both types of employment areas for the Master of Science in Botany candidates.
In the Private Sector
- Drug Companies
- Biotechnology Firms
- Food Companies
- Oil Industry
- Fruit Growers
- Seed Companies
- Chemical Companies
- Lumber or Paper Companies
- Biological Supply Houses
In Government Sector
- National Park Service
- Departments of Environmental Protection
- Departments of Conservation and Land Management
- Departments of Agriculture and Water)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services
- Nature Conservancy
- Public Health Service
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Smithsonian Institute
- Department of Agriculture
- Medical Plant Resources Laboratory
- Forest Service
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is MSc Botany Distance Education valid for private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the private and government sectors demanding this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Q: Is MSc is botany degree or certificate valid for Jobs in an abroad country?
Ans- Yes, all Postgraduate courses are suitable for an abroad country, done from a recognized university.
Q: Can students pay fees in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in instalments.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th