M.Sc Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The MSC distance education program is approved by the UGC/DEB. MKU University, Annamalayan University, and Periyar University are offering distance MSC courses. Most MKU universities and companies are offering job opportunities after ending this course. This program is the best option for those people who want to enhance their educational skills and level.
M.Sc Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,000 – INR 45,000/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
M.Sc Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MSc programs admission has begun for many universities. It is a 2 years program based on the Science stream. In comparison, universities offer access to the MSc course based on an entrance exam and merit list. After the Graduation, candidates can select the duration. This course offers more opportunities in the market for students’ growth and advanced knowledge. Best faculty of the teaching departments. More options are available for candidates for the bright future after this course.
Eligibility: MSc is a 2-year postgraduate course for which candidates need to acquire a minimum of 50-60% marks at their graduation level.
Entrance Exam: Some Universities conduct entrance exams for MSc courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Fee Structure: For MSc course average fees are 30 k to 3 lakh
Benefits of Distance Education in MSc
- Time flexibility: The distance MSC course is best for those candidates who want to work in other institutes because it is free from the lime limitation. It depends on the students when they learn it. It is a time-free mode program.
- Low fee cost: The average of MSC distance education is INR 20,000. This course has a lower fee structure than the regular MSC course. The students can learn this course quickly because its fee is lower than the ordinary course.
- Earn while you learn: The students can continue their studies with their daily activities because there is no fixed time in this program. The students cannot attend the regular university in distance mode.
- Online Course: Distance education teaches its students online. It cannot allow the students to present in university physical. It provides lectures to a candidate online.
List of M.Sc Distance Education Courses 2021-22
- M.Sc. Geography
- M.Sc. Information Technology
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Visual Communications
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Electronics
- M.Sc. Telecommunication
- M.Sc. Animation, Game Design, and Development
- M.Sc. Applied Psychology
- M.Sc. Animation & VFX
- M.Sc. BioInformatics
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Costume Design & Fashion Technology
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Yoga
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th