MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MSc Environmental is a PG-level degree program and can generally complete it in 2 years. If someone can prevent failure, they will be terminated from the university if someone consistently fails for five years.
MSc Environmental is a Master of Science course in the Environmental field. It is a two-year full-time postgraduate program, and UGC approved this course. Universities and colleges that provide admission for MSc Environmental courses based on Entrance Exams and Merit-Based. Candidates should have passed graduation with 50% marks or above for MSc Environmental course admission. Students can complete MSc Environmental distance education courses in regular and distance mode. After completing this course, students can get better career opportunities.
If you have a bachelor’s degree in environmental science and want to get more education in this field, then MSc Environmental science is the best choice. It is a PG course that provides full-time education.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Course Name||MSc Environmental Science Distance Education|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45-50% (PCB)|
|Approved By||UGC /DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10000 – INR 27000 /Year|
A student can check quickly MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission, Eligibility & Fee Structure and more information check from the upper table:
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MSc Environmental sciences is a science field or branch. The students who have passed their higher education or BSc with science or bio subjects are eligible for MSc environmental sciences. But the eligibility criteria for MSC is 65% marks in the previous degree. To get admission to MSc, you have to give an entry test to access university. It is the best opportunity for students who want to complete their master’s degree without taking regular classes in university.
- MSc Environmental Science Distance Education is a two-year regular course that can be possible in distance mode where a student does not need to attend the classes regularly. The best thing about this course, it is valid as equivalent to regular practice and beneficial for the job.
- They know about ecology, biology, physics, chemistry, zoology, mineralogy, soil science, atmospheric science, etc. The admissions are granted based on an entrance test. Candidates can take up JNU, BHU Entrance exam, DU entrance exam to gain access to the course.
- Many distance education institutes in India offer MSc Environment Science. The basic requirements of each institute are some. However, there will be variance in the admissions fee from institute to institute. Thus an average range is INR 10,000 to 25,000.
- The candidates will have to study environmental sciences. The candidates who have done MSc Environmental can be employed in environment protection institutes and many other fields. Many universities of India are offering MSc environmental science engineering. IGNOU, MYSORE University, etc. Once in history, there was little value given to distance learning, but now a great deal is offered to distance education.
- MSc Environmental Science in distance education mode is a long course of two years. Environmental Science is related to everything in our surroundings; thus, it has a broad scope. The distance education for this program has made it easy to learn such an important field.
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education eligibility is Graduation with (45 to 50 %) in related streams. The candidates can apply for admissions if they have a valid BSC degree program. One should have a minimum of 45-50% marks in a BSc degree, and it should be relevant to the science stream.
Approx. Fee Structure
The Fees (INR 10,000 – INR 25,000 /Year) may change according to the universities demand.
Types of Job for the MSc Environmental Science Students
- Forest Carbon Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Senior Programme Officer
- Environmental Technician
- Product Manager – Environmental Health & Safety
- Director – Waste Management
- Lecturer & Professor
- Research Fellow
- Wildlife Film – Maker
- Environment Photographer
- Environment Journalist
- Senior Catastrophe Risk Modeller
Benefits of Distance Education in MSc Environmental
- Time freely: The most beneficial benefit of this course is the time relaxation that is given to students. The students learn this course at their timetable when they free their daily activities.
- Low fee structure: The reasonable fee of the distance MSc is Rs 30,000 to Rs 1 Lac. The distance MSc course has a standard fee structure instead of the regular MSc.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MSc course allows the students to work at other institutes during this course. The candidate cannot be left their part-time job in this course.
- Online course: In the distance MSc program, the student takes their classes and books-related material online. The distance learning course is done online.
Advantages of MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
The benefits of this course are that it helps you be engaged in your work and your studies. This field has now gained importance day by day; hence distance education allows you to achieve your goal of studying this course.
MSc Distance Education Courses With Eligibility & Fee Structure
|MSc Information Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000– INR 27000 /Year|
|MSc Mathematics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9800 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Physics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23500 /Year|
|MSc Visual Communications||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9800 – INR 22500 /Year|
|MSc Zoology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 21500 /Year|
|MSc Yoga||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 22500 /Year|
|MSc Animation, Game Design & Development||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23500 /Year|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSc Animation & VFX||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc BioInformatics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10800 – INR 24500 /Year|
|MSc Botany||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11200 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Microbiology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 26000 /Year|
|MSc Biotechnology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Electronics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10800 – INR 24000/Year|
|MSc Telecommunication||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000– INR 23500 /Year|
|MSc Costume Design & Fashion & Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 12000 – INR 22000 /Year|
|MSc Chemistry||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 13200 – INR 23000 /Year|
|MSc Computer Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 22500 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 12000 – INR 23500 /Year|
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Geo environment||Environmental Chemistry|
|Ecological principles||Environmental Pollution|
|Introductory physics||Solid Waste Management|
|Conservation of the life support system||Environmental Analysis|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Regional global environmental issues||Environmental energy management|
|Environmental impact assessment||Industrial biomedical waste management|
Colleges/Universities For MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Ans-1 Yes, private and government sector accepts M.Sc Environmental Science Distance Education.
Ans-2 Yes, M.Sc Environmental Science Distance Education is acceptable for many jobs in different fields.
Ans-3 Yes, many jobs are available after M.Sc Environmental Science Distance Education.
Ans-4 Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th