M.Sc Home Science Admission 2021-22: The study included in home science is all related to a home family member, person, and resources. All these home-related matters are discussed in this course. Magadh University is the best for admission to M.Sc Home Science courses.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc Home Science?
Down below are some of the career options for students after the successful completion of this degree.
- Manager at Apparel industry’s production
- Color consultant ‘
- Diet consultant
- Fashion designing
- Interior designer
- Resource developers
M.Sc Home Science Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Home Science|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 10000 to 30000 per year|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any relevant science subject|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||University entrance|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 lacs to 3.5 lacs per year|
M.Sc Home Science Admission 2021-22
- MSc in Home Science is a PG degree program covering 02 years, having a total of 04 semesters. Home science is the study that deals with managing the human resource in the family and their best possible usage.
- This science is concerned to maintain the living standards of a home. It is accomplished by proper maintenance of food hygiene, health, and nutrition within a family. It is a study covering all things concerned about a family, its members, and resources. After this course, students can manage their homes professionally and economically.
- Some important subjects included in the syllabus are Hospitality, Food Services, Consumerism, Applied Nutrition, Furniture and Furnishing, Housing and Landscape Designing, Human Welfare, etc.
- To be eligible for admission, you need to be qualified in BSc Home Science with an average score of 50% minimum.
- Top institutes for this course are AMU Aligarh, Calicut University, Banaras Hindu University, Mumbai University, etc.
- A few of the MSc Home Science entrance exams are MGU CAT, BHU PET, and AMU entrance exams.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average Course fee for MSc Home Science is in the range from INR 10000 to 30000 per year.
For getting admission in home science, every institute offers its entrance exam. The applicant must need to appear in that exam to gain access.
The average salary for MSc Home Science Specialist in one year is INR 2.5 lacs to 3.5 lacs per year. MSc Home Science recruiting areas are Customer Service Provides, Restaurants, Hotels, Community Centers, Call Centers, BPOs, Gyms, etc.
This course will give you a chance to get a job such as HR Executive, Company Secretary, Customer Care Executive, Recruiting Manager, Speaker, Lecturer, School Teacher, etc.
What is all about MSc Home Science?
Master of Science in home science is a two years postgraduate course which is consists of 4 semesters. In this 2 years course, we study the application of various humanities and sciences, to develop the human environment, family nutrition, resources management, and development of children.
M.Sc Home Science Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Advanced Human Resource Management||Advanced Interior Designing|
|Hospitality Management||Housing and Landscape Designing|
|Food Services Management||Lifelong Learning for Development|
|Extension and Social Development in India||Social Entrepreneurship|
|Developmental Approaches and Panchayati Raj||Communication Skills Verbal|
|Human Welfare||Communication Skills Written|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Consumerism||Furniture and Furnishings|
|Agriculture and Agroeconomics||Energy Management|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Environmental Studies|
|Basic Computer Applications||Women’s Studies|
|Science and Technology in Rural Areas||Gender Studies|
|Program Design and Evaluation||Community Health|
|Population Studies||Issues in Home Science|
M.Sc Home Science University & Fees
Those students who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in home science can get admission to any recognized college in India. Some of the top colleges in this course are given below.
|University Name||Type of University||Fees|
|K.K. University||Private University||27214|
|Lalit Narayan Mithila University||State University||27205|
|Magadh University||State University||27240|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University||Central University||27223|
|Mata Gujri University||Private University||27243|
|Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University||State University||27249|
|Munger University||State University||27247|
Those students who want to study home science as their M.Sc must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus the institute gives is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has an outline in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out their time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about life science. The students should firstly have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th