MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2021-22: In India, MSc Microbiology (Master of Science in Microbiology) is a two-year postgraduate program. The UGC/DEB approves the distance education courses. Some universities like Kalinga University, MKU University, and institutes in India are offering the MSc distance mode. Most universities have established placements cells. So the candidate of this course can find job opportunities with their portfolio. They can work as a microbiologist, quality control executive, and microbiology lecturer after this program.
Now, it is straightforward to pursue an MSc Microbiology degree in distance education mode. It studies living creatures and their interactions with the environment by combining the sciences of biology and chemistry.
Most colleges have the setup arrangements cells. So the competitor of this course can secure position openings with their portfolio. They can function as a microbiologist, quality control chief, and microbiology speaker after this program. It is a straightforward degree where you don’t need to compose theories and so forth in this four-year degree program; you need to contemplate the fundamental subjects. The university will likewise offer you the chance for a grant in case you are qualified for it.
- PDM University, Haryana, offers admission to the “MSc Microbiology” program for session 2021-22. Students interested in opting for this program can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- Invertis University, Bareilly, invites application forms for admission to the “MSc Microbiology” course. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||MSc Microbiology Distance Education|
|Full-Form||Master of Science Microbiology|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 45 to 55% of marks|
|Course Fees||INR 14,000 – INR 27,000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Average Offered Salary||INR 2 to 4 LPA|
|Jobs Area||Micro Biologist, Researcher, Medical Officer, Medical Writer, Nutritionist|
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MSc Microbiology is a master’s science degree. The students who want to go into this field must fulfill the criteria given by the university. In this four-year degree program you have to study the basic subjects. You must have a first division in your previous BSC degree. The university will also give you the opportunity for a scholarship if you are eligible for it.
MSc Microbiology Distance Education is a study about a creature that can’t be visible with open eyes, microscopic species like viruses, archaea, bacteria, protozoa, and fungi. It includes microorganisms, biochemistry, and cell biology in medically related research to develop medicine for dangerous and diseases. Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
The course contains the knowledge of subjects such as; Bioenergetics, Microbial Physiology, Extremophiles, Microbial Diversities, Bioinstrumention, etc. The MSc Microbiology students can apply for Abbot India, Lupin, Dr. Reddy’s, Biocon, Cipla, Ranbaxy, etc. Reputed job roles in this sector are Micro Biologist, Researcher, Medical Officer, Medical Writer, Nutritionist, and many others. Such professionals have an average salary amount of INR 3.5 to 7 lakhs per year.
To apply for the MSc Microbiology program, you must have a BSc degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade point average of 50% or higher.
- Each aspirant should be a bachelor’s passed student from a recognized college.
- Aspirants must have earned a min of 50% marks in their UG studies.
- The final selection is made after the entrance written exam.
- A counselling round always follows the written exams.
- Some of the written exams are JNUEE, DUET, OUCET, BHU PET, BITSAT, and IPU CET.
- Xavier’s College, St. Joseph’s College, etc., are colleges where students should apply to study this course. These colleges may also offer distance education far away from students.
- Based on the college type, INR 20K to 01 lac, the average fee varies in the given range.
MSc Microbiology DDE Fees
The fees (INR 14,000 – INR 27,000/ Year) may change according to the university’s demand.
Benefits of Distance Education in MSc Microbiology
- Time flexibility: Students of this course can study when they complete their current work in their free time. These courses have no fixed time. The students check their system without lifting their part-time job.
- Low cost: This program has a quality of standard fee structure. The average fee of the distance MSc is INR 20K to 01 Lac. The people can achieve this program at a low price.
- Earn while you learn: The employed students can earn while in this program. These courses allow the students to study the system in their free time.
- Online classes: The distance MSc courses are done online. The candidates take their lectures on LMS or are given their links. They cannot appear in the university physically.
Advantages of MSc Microbiology Distance Education
- You can schedule your studying around your work and personal obligations.
- You have complete control over when and where you learn.
- Can obtain a degree from any location on the planet.
Employment Areas of the MSc Microbiology DDE
- Water Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Agri-Chemical Companies
- Food Standards Agencies
- Environmental Consultants
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Waste Management Companies
Job Areas of the MSc Microbiology DDE
- Microbiology Lecturer
- Chief Hygienist
- Quality Control Executive
- Assistant Professor
- Research Officer
- Executive/Sr. Executive
MSc Specializations With Eligibility & Fee Structure
|MSc Information Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10,000 – INR 23000/Year|
|MSc Mathematics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 27000 /Year|
|MSc Electronics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 24500/Year|
|MSc Telecommunication||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9700 – INR 21500 /Year|
|MSc Yoga||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23000 /Year|
|MSc Animation, Game Design & Development||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9800 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23000/Year|
|MSc Animation & VFX||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 23500 /Year|
|MSc Physics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSc Visual Communications||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Zoology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 26000 /Year|
|MSc Biotechnology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 23400 /Year|
|MSc Bioinformatics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Botany||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 26000 /Year|
|MSc Costume Design & Fashion & Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000/Year|
|MSc Chemistry||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 25000/Year|
|MSc Computer Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 12000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSc Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10,000 – INR 25000 /Year|
MSc Microbiology Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Biostatistics and Computer Applications||Microbial Physiology|
|Bioenergetics and Molecular Enzymology||Recent trends in Virology|
|Food and Dairy Microbiology||Microbial diversity and Extremophiles|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Bioprocess Engineering and Technology||Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
|Enzyme Technology||Recombinant DNA Technology|
|Environmental Microbial Technology||Bioinformatics, Microbial Genomics and Proteomics|
MSc Microbiology Distance Education University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Kalinga University Admission||2 years||22,740|
|Jammu Kashmir Distance University Admission||2 years||32,985|
|Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission||2 years||32,230|
|Himalayan University Admission||2 years||32,700|
|Subharti University Admission||2 years||32,400|
|Jaipur National University Admission||2 years||32,400|
|NIMS University Admission||2 years||32,500|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is MSc Microbiology Distance Education demanded a safe option for a career?
Ans- Yes, required degree for the job, and it’s safe for a better career in medical and research centers.
Ques: Is MSc Is a microbiology degree or certificate valid in other countries for job and study?
Ans- Yes, MSc Microbiology Distance Education is valid in another country for a job and study.
Ques: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ques: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.