The distance MSC program is approved by the UGC/DEB. In India, some universities and institutes are offering distance MSC courses. The Kalinga University, NIMS, and Periyar university offer the distance MSC program. They can expect a good salary and good job opportunities in different government and private fields. The candidate can job in India and other countries with their profile of the distance education mode.
Benefits of Distance Education in MSC Zoology:
- Time freely: The candidate of this course can study at their timetable and pace. The distance MSC program makes the study easy for the students without affecting their current work.
- Low cost: The fee of the distance MSC course is lower than the regular MSC. This is affordable for the students. The average fee of this course is 21,000K to INR 1.5 Lac
- Earn while you learn: This course gives the facility of earning to the students. The candidates of this program can do their daily activities and study at the same time.
- Digital classes: In distance MSC courses the study is done online. This course is the best option for those students who want to do part-time work.
MSC Zoology Distance Education Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Course Name||MSC. Zoology Distance Education|
|Fee Structure||INR 10000 – INR 26000 /Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduate with 45-50%|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
Student can check easily MSC Zoology Distance Education Admission, Eligibility & Fee Structure and more information check from the above table:
MSC Zoology Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The MSC. Zoology Distance Education is the most popular and demanding bachelor degree in the science stream, after completion of the 10+2, a student can apply for this bachelor degree in distance mode or regular mode from a recognized university or college. The mode of admission for this course is usually through an examination or on advantage marks within the qualifying examination followed by a personal interview. Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
- MSC. Zoology Distance Education has a common collection for all scientists who take takes interest in to study of animal form, function, development, and evolution. Zoology is a journal devoted to experimental and comparative animal science. MSC. zoology graduates will acquire jobs in educational and analysis institutes as a professor, scientist, and biologist. A recent graduate of this course will expect a mean annual salary of 90,000 INR to 1.5 Lakh.
Eligibility: To get admission student must qualify undergraduate degree with (45 to 50 %). A candidate should be a B.Sc. graduate in Medical and Allied Medical Sciences/ Biosciences/ Life sciences with a minimum of five hundredth marks in aggregate from a recognized university to be eligible for this course.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Approx. Fee Structure: The Fees (INR 10000 – INR 26000 /Year) or may change according to the universities demand. The typical tuition fee for the whole course ranges from 21,000 thousand INR to 1.5 Lakhs INR.
Areas of Employment for the MSC Zoology:
- Zoos & National Parks
- Agriculture Sector
- Food Parks
- Colleges & Universities
- Biotechnology Companies
- Plant Research Centres
MSC Distance Education Courses With Eligibility & Fee Structure:
|MSC Information Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSC Mathematics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9000 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSC Physics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSC Visual Communications||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 23000 /Year|
|MSC Microbiology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 24000/Year|
|MSC Biotechnology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 24000/Year|
|MSC Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23000 /Year|
|MSC Electronics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 24000/Year|
|MSC Telecommunication||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9000 – INR 23000 /Year|
|MSC BioInformatics||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 24000 /Year|
|MSC Botany||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSC Costume Design & Fashion & Technology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 26000/Year|
|MSC Yoga||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSC Animation, Game Design & Development||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 9800 – INR 24000/Year|
|MSC Applied Psychology||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 23000/Year|
|MSC Animation & VFX||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10500 – INR 25000 /Year|
|MSC Chemistry||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 11000 – INR 26500 /Year|
|MSC Computer Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10900 – INR 27000 /Year|
|MSC Environmental Science||Graduation in Relevant Subject||2 Years||INR 10200 – INR 25000 /Year|
Colleges/Universities For MSC. Zoology Distance Education:
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector demanding this postgraduate degree for the Job and its safe.
Ans- Yes, MSC. Zoology Distance Education is valid in another country for a job and study also.
Ans- Yes, Student can pay fees in instalment.
Ans- Mode may changeable depend on university rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th