M.Tech Biotechnology Fee Structure Admission 2019-20
|Course Name||M.Tech (Biotechnology)|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 100,000-2,50,000|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Support||00786-2004-786 (Whatsapp Only)|
M.Tech Biotechnology is a postgraduate program, which offered by many university/college. It is an area of applied biology that includes the use of living organism and in technology, engineering, medicine and other areas requiring bioproducts. After completing the course students hab=ve many job opportunities. Master of technology in Biotechnology equip the candidates with the knowledge to use skills of biotechnological in the areas of the animal, microbial, agriculture, health, plant biology, and environment. In the article, we mention the details about M.Tech Biotechnology Fee Structure Admission and other related details.
Admission method of M.Tech Biotechnology
For the admission in the program, eligible candidates have to appear for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), so M. Tech in the Biotechnology admission process is based on the entrance test. Students who qualified the entrance test, the university will call, him for the counselling process.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
The duration of the course is 2-year.
M.Tech Biotechnology eligibility criteria
- Minimum required qualification: Must have a bachelor of engineering, and a bachelor of technology degree, form a recognized board.
- Minimum required marks: 50% for the general category candidates
45% for the reserved category candidates.
Master of technology Biotechnology syllabus
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Environmental Engg. and Waste Management
- Bio-molecules & Biotechnology
- LAB II (Bioprocess Engineering and Technology Lab)
- Bioprocess Engineering & Technology
- LAB I (Bio-molecules and Microbial Biotechnology Lab)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Job Types for Master of technology in Biotechnology
|Electrical Product Design Engineer|
|Product Development Engineer|
|Development & Test Engineer|