M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Admission 2021-22 is a postgraduate program. Electrical and electronic engineering both are deals with the electrons and electricity application study. After completing the program students can option, either they can choose the PhD program or they can also move for the job, students can move for a job in some sectors we mention on the below page, you can check it easily.
- 19 October 2021: Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to the “M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- 19 October 2021: Vivekananda Global University, Rajasthan, offers admission to the “M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering” program. Students looking for admission to this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||M.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 80,000-2,00,000|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering admission 2021-22
Admission in the program is different-2 for the different college/institute. Here we mention the 2 types os admission method.
- Entrance examination: Many college/institute provide admission in the program through an entrance test. Students who have qualifies GATE with good marks they are eligible for the admission ion the program.
- Direct admission: Many college/institute provide admission in the program through direct admission. Direct admission is based on the marks score on the student’s last qualifying examination.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The duration of the M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering is 2- year, spread over the 4 semester
Minimum required qualification: Students must have B.Tech/BE or any other equivalent degree.
Minimum required marks:
- For the general category students: 50%
- For the reserved category students: 45%.
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|EHV AC and HVDC transmission||Substation engineering and automation|
|Applied linear algebra and matrix computation||Power system simulation lab|
|Power system dynamics||Power electronics in power system|
|Advanced power system operation control||Computer-aided power system analysis|
|Advanced protective relaying switchgear||Advanced power system stability|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Project I||Project II|
- Design & Validation Engineer
- Technical Apprentice
- Tools Development Engineer
- Lab Instructor
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
M.Tech EEE Employment Areas
|Atomic Power Plants||Hydel or Thermal Power Plants|
|Reliance Power Ltd||Colleges & Universities|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Electrical Design and Consultancy Firms||Electricity Board|
|Railways||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Civil Aviation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
Be the first to leave a review.