M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering 2019-20
M.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Online / Offline
UGC / DEB
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering is a postgraduate program. Electrical and electronic engineering both are deals with the electrons and electricity application study. After completing the program students can option, either they can choose the PhD program or they can also move for the job, students can move for a job in some sectors we mention on the below page, you can check it easily.
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering admission
Admission in the program is different-2 for the different college/institute. Here we mention the 2 types os admission method.
- Entrance examination: Many college/institute provide admission in the program through an entrance test. Students who have qualifies GATE with good marks they are eligible for the admission ion the program.
- Direct admission: Many college/institute provide admission in the program through direct admission. Direct admission is based on the marks score on the student’s last qualifying examination.
The duration of the M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering is 2- year, spread over the 4 semester
Minimum required qualification: Students must have B.Tech/BE or any other equivalent degree.
Minimum required marks:
- For the general category students: 50%
- For the reserved category students: 45%.
M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering Syllabus
Probing at the Nan scale
Energy Efficient Electronics Technologies
Advanced Power Electronics and Drives
Modern Control Systems
Wide Band-Gap Electronics
Power Generation Systems
Network QoS and Control
RF and Microwave
Signal Analysis and Modelling
Digital Signal Processing for Communications
- Design & Validation Engineer
- Technical Apprentice
- Tools Development Engineer
- Lab Instructor
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
M.Tech EEE Employment Areas
Atomic Power Plants
Reliance Power Ltd
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Electrical Design and Consultancy Firms
Hydel or Thermal Power Plants
Colleges & Universities
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)