MA Comparative Literature Admission 2021-22: The MA in Comparative Literature is a 02 year PG course in the arts stream. This program is associated with the literature field. The MA in CL is designed to develop the national literature and extend its boundaries. The professionals of this course may become Writers, Editors, Literary agents, and translators, etc. Many universities and colleges offer admission to MA Comparative Literature courses. After completing this course, students can get various job and career opportunities.
MA Comparative Literature Highlights
|Course Name||MA Comparative Literature|
|Full-Form of MA CL||Masters of Arts in Comparative Literature|
|Course fee||INR 1,000 to 50,000|
|Average salary||INR 2 to 20 lakhs|
MA Comparative Literature Admission 2021-22
- The admissions in MA Comparative Literature are given on the marks secured in the various entrance test. Masters of Arts in Comparative Literature is one of 02 years PG course. Comparative Literature defines Literature more broadly and expresses culture outside the boundaries of nation language, discipline, and geography.
- The primary role performed by MA-CL of study is closely related to the area of International Relations. However, comparative Literature only includes a deep understanding of some culture’s artistic traditions and languages.
- The comparative Literature is mostly performed for differing languages, but its work can circulate around the circle of the same languages. This course imparts special communication techniques in students and the understanding of the similarities and dissimilarities in the languages of different nations.
- The course is about teaching students about concepts of cultural and transnational practices of literature.
- Admissions processes are varying in different educational institutes. The criteria which every institute requires is to have a BA degree in the same field, preferably.
- The fee amount is also changing from one kind of institute to the other. The average fee charged for MA-CL in all institutes of India is around INR 1000 to INR 50000.
- There is a requirement of entrance exam qualification in the admission process. For this purpose, some entrance exams are organized, such as CAT, PGCET, OUCET, and AUCET.
- Some Indian Institutes the MA Comparative Literature provided in the distance learning education.
The course fee may vary from college to college, but the average fees for MA Comparative Literature are about INR 01K to 50K per annum.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET)
- North Maharashtra University MA Entrance Exam
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The initial salary was given to grads of this course ranging from INR 02 to 20 lakh per year.
If you have gained a MA degree in Comparative Literature, you can now apply for jobs in Libraries, Printing Centres, Publication Companies, Universities, Translation Departments, colleges, and many other areas.
The most prominent designation offered in the mentioned workplaces for MA-CL grads is Translator, Research Associate, Editor, Literary Agent, and Writer, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
The MA in CL is a full-time PG course
Some colleges offer this degree through online education/distance learning modes.
MA Comparative Literature Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester – II|
|Drama||Elective – I|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Translation I||Translation II|
|Elective – II||Comparative Cultural Studies|
Suggested University For MA Comparative Literature
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Lords University Admission||Rajasthan||Private University|
|Madhav University Admission||Rajasthan||Private University|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission||Rajasthan||State University|
|Maharana Pratap University Admission||Rajasthan||State University|
|Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University Admission||Rajasthan||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.