MA Course Admission 2021: MA is a postgraduate field. It is for 2 years. It consists of many specializations. The course is comprised of many aspects. This degree is a professional. It is the doorway to job opportunities. Masters’ degree is known to open career doors for people. People who are in their final graduates can also apply. Those that have a Bachelor’s degree become eligible. They can be of any stream. Though the stream of Arts is preferred.
What is the MA Course?
MA is a course that develops professionalism. It is about the many specialization courses one can opt for. They can generally do MA in its simple form. It is for 4 semesters. The first ones are general art topics. The last semesters are for specialization.
MA may have different syllabus according to colleges. The merit may also vary. Master of Arts course is diverse and its specialization can be done in:
- MA English
- MA in Economics
- Master of Arts in German
- MA International Relations
- MA Sociology
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- MA Philosophy
MA Course Admission Eligibility
Those that are eligible:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- They have an aggregate of score 50% minimum
- They pass an entrance exam for admission
- Candidate must pass group discussion and personal interview
MA Course Admission Process 2021
- MA Admission is on merit or quota basis. The merit may differ in institutions.
- The minimum score is 50%. The eligibility requirements have to be fulfilled.
- They can be from any field. Though the field of arts is preferred.
- They have to pass their Bachelor’s degree. Their entrance exam must also be cleared.
- The aggregate of merit is the total of entrance and Bachelor’s degree.
- The group discussion and personal interview also have to be passed.
- They have different weightage. This weightage is for admission.
MA Syllabus and Course Description
- The Syllabus will be according to specialization. It may differ in colleges.
- The colleges require completion of credit hours.
- The syllabus may contain seminars, projects, and assignments.
- Students also have to work for presentations.
- They have to attend workshops as well.
- The subjects may include Political Theory, Approaches and Emerging Issues in International Relations, etc. For MA politics.
- While the subjects may be Program Design and Evaluation, Law, Governance and Institution, etc. for Public policy.
Career Prospects in MA Course
- Career is wide and interesting for MA holders.
- They work according to their specialization. Their specialization can be in any field. The work is only related to that.
- An MA English would find work as a writer, content writer, journalist, etc.
- While an MA in Political Science may get other jobs. Such as Democrats, Civil Services, Public relation manager, etc.
- The MA French graduate may get jobs in other fields. Such as Teaching, translating, etc.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th