MA Course Admission 2021-22: MA is a postgraduate field. It is for 2 years. It consists of many specializations. The course is comprised of many aspects. This degree is professional. It is the doorway to job opportunities. A masters’ degree is known to open career doors for people. People who are in their final graduates can also apply. Those that have a Bachelor’s degree become eligible. They can be of any stream. Though the stream of Arts is preferred.
What is the MA Course?
MA is a course that develops professionalism. It is about the many specialization courses one can opt for. They can generally do MA in its simple form. It is for 4 semesters. The first ones are general art topics. The last semesters are for specialization.
MA may have a different syllabus according to colleges. The merit may also vary. Master of Arts course is diverse and its specialization can be done in:
- MA English
- MA in Economics
- Master of Arts in German
- MA International Relations
- MA Sociology
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- MA Philosophy
MA Course Admission Eligibility
Those that are eligible:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- They have an aggregate of score 50% minimum
- They pass an entrance exam for admission
- Candidate must pass group discussion and personal interview
MA Course Application Process 2021
- MA Admission is on a merit or quota basis. The merit may differ in institutions.
- The minimum score is 50%. The eligibility requirements have to be fulfilled.
- They can be from any field. Though the field of arts is preferred.
- They have to pass their Bachelor’s degree. Their entrance exam must also be cleared.
- The aggregate of merit is the total of entrance and Bachelor’s degree.
- The group discussion and personal interview also have to be passed.
- They have different weightage. This weightage is for admission.
MA Syllabus and Course Description
- The Syllabus will be according to specialization. It may differ in colleges.
- The colleges require completion of credit hours.
- The syllabus may contain seminars, projects, and assignments.
- Students also have to work for presentations.
- They have to attend workshops as well.
- The subjects may include Political Theory, Approaches and Emerging Issues in International Relations, etc. For MA politics.
- While the subjects may be Program Design and Evaluation, Law, Governance and Institution, etc. for Public policy.
Career Prospects in MA Course
- Career is wide and interesting for MA holders.
- They work according to their specialization. Their specialization can be in any field. The work is only related to that.
- An MA in English would find work as a writer, content writer, journalist, etc.
- While an MA in Political Science may get other jobs. Such as Democrats, Civil Services, Public relation manager, etc.
- The MA French graduate may get jobs in other fields. Such as Teaching, translating, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th