MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The criminal distance education program is approved by the UGC/DEB. Most of the universities like NIMS, Periyar University, Jaipur national university, and institutes are presenting the distance MA mode. The courses of the distance MA are valid for governments and privates jobs in any organization. The candidate can work in several seats as a police officer, FBI Agent, and private detective.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education is expected to serve the developing scope of individuals inside the criminal equity framework who need post-baccalaureate schooling, notwithstanding those in extra customary public and individual work who may have to aggregate extra instruction in criminal equity. An understudy can take on the web, and disconnected mode is additionally accessible.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Criminal Justice Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 13000 – INR 29500 / Year|
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Admission to this course is offered by many institutes. MA Criminal Justice is a professional course; it requires one’s graduation in criminology background. Criminal behavior and society’s response to crime, like forensic psychology and criminology, are the main topic to police in this 2-year master’s degree.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education is intended to serve the growing range of people within the criminal justice system who want post-baccalaureate education, in addition to those in additional traditional public and personal employment who might need to accumulate additional education in criminal justice. A student can take online and offline mode also available.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Courses depend on University to university can be Condition can change from university to university. The syllabus offers two choices. One may be a thesis possibility designed for college students who will pursue graduate studies on the far side of the MA level and people students who have special analysis interests within the criminal justice system. The great examination possibility is for those with body and management goals.
- Most online degree programs in criminal justice and criminology give students a comprehensive study of crime and crime bar. They have a tendency to be designed for working professionals who have an interest in learning crime scene investigation but need the flexibility of earning a university degree through web communication tools.
- Have you passed your BA in Criminology? If yes, then you are suitable to get admission to the MA in Criminal Justice.
- This program is offered in most of the universities of universities. The most known universities for MA in Criminal Justice courses are Vishakhapatnam and Andhra University.
- The admissions for MA in Criminal Justice are granted on the merit of a BA degree score. Some institutes also conduct an entrance exam for admission of MA in CJ.
- The academic fee for MA in Criminal Justice ranges between INR 13K to 295K per annum.
Approx. Fee Structure
There is not an exact fee, but the approx fee will be (INR 13000 – INR 29500). It may be changed according to the university guideline.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Criminal Justice
- Time flexibility: The candidate can study their course on their own time because this program gives the facility of time relaxation. The students can pursue the course without affecting their current schedule.
- Low cost: The distance MA fee structure is almost low. Therefore the students pay this fee easily and installment. The fee range of this course is INR 13,000 to INR 29500.
- Earn while you learn: The students study the course without skipping their routine work. The candidate can write content on different topics related to criminals and buy them at a high cost.
- Online classes: Most of the distance MA colleges provide books to classes in digital form. The lectures are recorded and given to the students by LMS resources.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Universities & Fees
|Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana||3 years||80,245|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala||3 years||80,490|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies||3 years||84,410|
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84,165|
|M.V.N. University||3 years||26,350|
|National Brain Research Centre||3 years||83,920|
|National Dairy Research Institute||3 years||83,675|
The average annual salary offered to MA professionals ranges between INR 518K to 15 Lac per annum. The related course to MA in Criminal Justice is an MBA (Criminal Justice), and the advanced program after completing MA is a PhD in Criminal Justice.
- FBI Agent
- Forensic Scientist
- Police Officer
- Private Detective
- Crime Scene Analyst
- Forensic Engineer
- Private Investigator
- Customs Agent
- Forensic Psychologist
- Homeland Security
- Corrections Officer
- Forensic Surgeon
- Coast Guard
- Compliance Officer
- Court Reporter
- Corrections Officer
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Crime Investigators
- DEA Agent
- Crime Prevention Agencies
- Custody and Restorative Justice
- CID Departments
- Spy Departments
- Community Welfare Centres
- Private Organizations
- Security Management Services
- Criminal Departments
- Police Administration
Career Profile Below After Completion of the MA Criminal Justice or Criminology
|Crime Scene Investigator||Corrections Officer|
|Corrections Officer||Federal Special Agent|
|Criminal Profile||Bounty Hunter|
|Border Patrol Agent||Bailiff|
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 27200 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14500 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13200 – INR 23200 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 27200 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11800 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 28500 / Year|
Universities For Masters and Bachelors in Criminology
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is this MA Criminal Justice valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans– Yes, MA Criminal Justice degree and certification accept mostly private sector also in government.
Ques: Is MA Criminal Justice valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans– Yes, an MA Fine Arts degree and certification is acceptable in India and other countries.
Ques: Can students pay a fee in installment?
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ques: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- yes, it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.