MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The UGC approved the distance MA education programs. The Sri Venkateswara University and Punjab university offer the MA economics distance education program, and Most of the universities present distance MA courses that have the established placements cells. The candidate does a job in the government and private sectors after completing this course.
It is a postgraduate certification in Economics. Financial aspects incorporate a thorough and entire investigation of Economics as a discipline at a high level. For the most part, this postgraduate certification course covers the investigation of standards of monetary hypothesis, miniature, and macroeconomics, relative financial frameworks, cash and banking frameworks, global financial aspects, quantitative, logical techniques, applications to explicit ventures, and public strategy issues. And so forth, MA Economics Distance Education is two years long course. The schedule is partitioned into four semesters.
MA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Economics Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 10000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- Candidates shall register their names for the First Semester.
- Candidates shall be permitted to proceed from the First Semester up to the Final Semester irrespective of their failure in any of the Semester Examinations subject to the condition that the candidates should register for all arrears subjects of earlier semesters along with current (subsequent) semester subjects.
- Candidates shall be eligible to go to a subsequent semester, only if they earn, sufficient attendance as prescribed by the syndicate of the Periyar University from time to time.
- MA Economics distance learning Provided in the case of candidate earning less than 75 percent of attendance in any one of the semesters due to any extraordinary circumstances such as medical grounds, such candidates who shall produce Medical Certificate issued by the Authorized Medical Attendant (AMA), duly certified, shall be permitted to proceed to the next semester and to complete the course of study. Such candidate shall have to repeat the missed semester by rejoining after completion of a final semester of the course, after paying the fee for the break of study as prescribed by the Periyar University from time to time.
MA Economics distance learning candidate shall be declared to have passed in each paper wherever prescribed if he/she obtains NOT LESS THAN 50 percent OF MARKS prescribed for the examination. He/She shall be declared to have passed the whole examination if he/she passes in all the papers wherever prescribed/as per the scheme of examinations earning 90 credits.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The tuition cost charged from MA Economics Distance Education courses ranges between INR 10K to 25K per annum.
- The course of the degree of MA Economics distance learning India shall consist of two academic years, with four semesters. The course of study shall be based on Choice
- Based Credits System (CBCS) pattern with the internal assessment. For this purpose, each academic year shall be divided into two semesters. The First and Third Semesters cover the period from July to November and the Second and Fourth Semesters spread from December to April.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Economics
- Time flexibility: The candidate can do work in a different place during the learning of this course. This program can not bound the candidate in time limitations. The students can study the course at their timetable and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this course is a bit lower than the regular MA course. The suitable fee for this course is between INR 9,000 to INR 12,000.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, there is no fixed schedule. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities when he completes this program.
- Online classes: The students take lectures online in the distance MA learning course. This course is the best option for those students who want to continue their current schedule with ]their study. They can take all lectures and books online in this course.
Be the first to leave a review.