MA Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The UGC approves the MA distance education courses. Some universities and institutes are offering distance MA programs. Today IGNOU university and Karnataka university are introducing the distance MA mode. After this course, the students can move to different multinational companies and government institutes for an excellent job. The distance MA program covers many courses like Library science, BA and commerce, etc.
This simple arts course takes two years. The method of instruction for this degree offered by the college is on the web. Capability for MA is graduation in any subject. University conducts an entry test for the course, and you must pass it for final confirmation. In this, you will rehearse various things that will be extremely advantageous for you later on.
MA is a Master of art course. It is a two-year full-time postgraduate program, and UGC approved the MA course. Universities and colleges that provide admission for MA courses in various streams based on Entrance Exams and Merit-Based. Candidates should have passed graduation with 50% marks or above for MA course admission. Students can complete an MA distance education course in regular and distance mode. After completing the MA course, students can get better career opportunities.
MA Distance education is a Master’s in Arts degree. It is also a two years degree program. The mode of education for this degree offered by the university is online. It would help if you had to clear your graduation degree before taking admission to this degree program. The minimum duration for this degree program is two years and a maximum of 5 years. In this, you will practice different things that will be very beneficial for you in the future.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Every university has its way of giving admission to the candidates. Some universities will provide access on a merit base, or some will provide based on entrance tests. Check the website to get all the information regarding admission.
MA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Fee Structure||INR 13000 – INR 28000 / Year|
MA Distance Education Online Admission 2021-22
Master of Arts in Education is a postgraduate course whose period is mostly two years with four Semesters. The Duration and, therefore, the semester system might vary as per the institute’s rules and regulations. MA Distance Education is available in Regular and Correspondence modes of education. A student can take online and offline mode also available, but it depends on the university. If students are eligible, they can get admission quickly. To get more information or need counselling regarding your career.
Master Of Arts in Education course offers both Regular and Correspondence Modes of education. MA education course is designed to study in advanced lessons in Practical and theoretical educational thought and processes. Students learn about Education, Psychology, value education, human rights, environmental education, life sciences, and much more.
MA Education Eligibility
For the MA Distance Education course, students should pass minimum graduation. The system is meant to be completed by a candidate during a minimum of two years, and during most of five years, this point amount might vary.
Approx Fee Structure
There is no exact fee, but the approximate cost will be (INR 13000 – INR 28000); we may change it according to the university guideline.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA
- Time flexibility: A time relaxation facility is also given in this course. Candidates can study the system when they are free from their routine work. Then they can learn their lesson without leaving their part-time job.
- Low cost: The fee structure of this course is low instead of the regular MA program. The fee for this course is 10,8,00. It is affordable for the candidate.
- Earn while you learn: This course provides the facility of earning in other institutes. The candidate can do work in daily activities along with this course.
- Online classes: Online classes are the best opportunities for those students who work in different sectors. The books and course-related material is provided to the students online. They can submit their assignments and papers online.
MA Distance Education Syllabus
MA Part I (Sem. I)
- Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education I
- Educational Psychology I
- Educational Research and Statistics I
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation I
- Guidance & Counselling I
- Educational Technology I
- Special Education I
- Population education & Environmental Education I
- Value education & Human Rights Education I
- Educational Administration; & Management I
- Life-Long Education I
Part I (Sem. II)
- Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education II
- Educational Psychology II
- Educational Research & Statistics II
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation II
- Guidance & Counselling II
- Educational Technology II
- Special Education II
- Population Education & Environmental Education II
- Value Education & Human Rights Education II
- Educational Administration & Management II
- Life-Long Education II
MA Part II (Semester III and IV)
- History & Contemporary Issues of Indian Education I
- Curriculum Development I
- Dissertation Proposal
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation III
- Guidance & Counselling III
- Educational Technology III
- Special Education III
- Population Education & Environmental Education III
- Value Education & Human Rights Education III
- Educational Administration & Management III
- Life-Long Education III
Part II (Sem. IV)
- History & Contemporary Issues of Indian Education II
- Curriculum Development II
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation IV
- Guidance & Counselling IV
- Educational Technology IV
- Special Education IV
- Population Education & Environmental Education IV
- Value Education & Human Rights Education IV
- Educational Administration; & Management IV
- Life-Long Education IV
Employment Areas for MA Education
- Education Departments
- Private Tuition
- Coaching Centres
- Research and Development Agencies
- Schools & Colleges
- Education Consultancies
- Publishing Houses
- Home Tuition
Job Types for MA Education
- School Teacher
- Vice Principal
- Private Tutor
- Education Consultant
- Education Counselor
MA Education Distance Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12200 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 26200 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 27400 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 26800 / Year
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 26800 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11900 – INR 31000 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26800 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 26200 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11800 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 26800 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 26400 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11800 – INR 26300 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 25700 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 25800 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this MA Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, an MA Education degree and certification are valid for government and private.
Q: Is an MA Distance Education or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, MA Education degree and certification acceptable.
Q: Can the student pay the fee in instalment?
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
And- yes, it might be changeable. University will take all decision Examination mode.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th