MA English Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA English is a PG-level degree program. The candidates are allotted a minimum time of 2 years. In contrast, the maximum time limit is 62 months, and There are many universities in our country offering MA English degree programs and courses. All the university offers both online & offline modes of the application form. The candidates can apply online if they want to be registered for admittance safely in this pandemic of COVID-19. Many universities offer admission twice a year in mid and start months.
It is an international subject. The time frame for MA English is a minimum of two years. Applicants keen on getting passage into this degree program should have passed a BA degree with at least half checks. Distinctive university gives this method of training to permit understudies to finish their schooling without leaving their tasks.
MA English is a Master of the art course in English. It is a two-year full-time postgraduate program, and UGC approved this course. Universities and colleges that provide admission for MA English courses based on Entrance Exams and Merit-Based. Candidates should have passed graduation with 50% marks or above for MA English course admission. Students can complete an MA English distance education course in regular and distance mode. After completing the MA English course, students can get better career opportunities.
MA English Distance Education Highlights
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Course Name||MA English Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||University Grant Commission (UGC) / DEB|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 10488 – Rs. 21045 / Year|
MA English Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MA English is an Arts degree with English as a significant subject. The completion time for this degree is 2-4 years. Candidates interested in getting entry into this degree program should have passed a BA degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Different unis provide this mode of education to allow students to complete their education without leaving their jobs. You must have to fill the application form to enrol yourself in this degree program. A student from all over the world can apply for admission for this degree, and the best thing is that they can apply online without visiting the university. Most of the students select this field due to its high scope or demand.
- Master of Arts (MA) degree in English Literature or M.A. in English Literature is a Post Graduate program in English Literature offered by Universities across the country. It’s a two-year program for college students who have with success completed their Bachelor’s syllabus. Candidates who are interested in getting admission to the course, first of all, need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. A student can take online and offline entry; If students are eligible, they can get access quickly.
- A Master’s degree in English Literature may be a notch above the Bachelor’s Program in English Literature associate degree focuses on an in-depth study of various genres and, therefore, the issue shaping literature from a specific era. On completion of the course, a student is anticipated to like an expert to analyze a piece of literature in its historical, cultural, political, and philosophical context.
MA English Eligibility
The candidates who have passed BA English degree programs from any registered university of India with at least 50% marks fall in the criteria of eligibility for entrance for the admissions in the MA
Approx. Fee Structure:
According to the university, there is no exact fee, but the approximate cost will be (Rs. 10488 – Rs. 21045 per Year).
How is MA in English Course Profitable?
- The process of selection varies from institute to institute. Some institutes shortlist the candidates based on their marks in qualifying exams, while the rest of the institutes ensure admissions through an entrance test.
- Candidates who have at least a 50% mark score in MA in English are eligible for the lecturer in different colleges. Students should clear the UGC_NET exam or any other state-level examination with a Master’s degree in English for the government college position.
- MA in English program prepares candidates for creative English writing and also for teaching.
- Candidates who have an MA in English can make their careers in English journalism.
MA in English Syllabus
- Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-I)
- Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-I)
- Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-I)
- Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-I)
- Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction(Part-I)
- Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama(Part-I)
- Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry(Part-I)
- Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-II)
- Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-II)
- Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-II)
- Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-II)
- Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction (Part- II)
- Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama (Part- II)
- Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry (Part – II)
- Critical Theory (Part-I)
- American Literature (Part-I)
- Indian Writing in English (Part-I)
- (Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-I)
- (Opt. ii) English Language (Part-I)
- (Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-I)
- (Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-I)
- (Opt. iii) New Literatures (Part-I)
- Critical Theory (Part-II)
- American Literature (Part-II)
- Indian Writing in English (Part-II)
- (Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-II)
1. (Opt. ii) English Language (Part-II)
- (Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-II)
1. (Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-II)
2. (Opt. iii) New Literatures (Part-II)
MA English Employment Region
Many Universities provide the MA in English course. Through this course, there are open various employment areas for the candidates.
- TV & Media
- Translation Agencies
- Communications Industry
- Indian Civil Services
- Online Tutoring
- Publication Houses
- Advertising Industry
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
- Magazine or newspaper editor
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Language Translator
Benefits of Distance Education in MA English:
- Time flexibility: The distance MA mode allows the students to study their course at their own time and pace. It has a different plan and a different fee structure.
- Low cost: Fees for this course is between RS 10488 to RS 21045. The regular MA is more costly than the distance MA mode, and The students can continue their studies with a low fee structure in this course. This course is divided into the four-semester.
- Earn while you learn: The employed candidate of this program can study their course along with their current schedule.
- Online classes: Books and lectures of this course are provided to an online candidate process. All lessons are pre-recorded, and they access them whenever and wherever.
MA in English Job Types
|IELTS Trainer||Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English)|
|English Editor||English Translator|
|English Tutor||Customer Support Executive|
|Stenographer (English)||English Proof Reader|
|Content Writer||Media Analyst|
|Content Trainer||English Language Specialist|
MA Specializations Eligibility & Fees:
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10971 – Rs. 21252 / Year|
|MA (Political Science)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10695 – Rs. 21735 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 11523 – Rs. 22563 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12420 – Rs. 23460 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12903 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 11868 – Rs. 23460 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12765 – Rs. 24288 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12075 – Rs. 23667 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 126273 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10419 – Rs. 21804 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10833 – Rs. 21735 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 11661 – Rs. 22563 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 13593 – Rs. 24633 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12765 – Rs. 23460 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 13041 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10419 – Rs. 21321 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12558 – Rs. 23598 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10695 – Rs. 21390 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 15387 – Rs. 25668 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 20631 – Rs. 26082 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 18285 – Rs. 27462 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 13248 – Rs. 24150 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12282 – Rs. 22563 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12903 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12834 – Rs. 24357 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12075– Rs. 23667 / Year|
Top Universities For MA English Distance Education:
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q: Is an MA English course valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans: Students’ certificates are correct in all government and private organizations. Government organizations can attest to their Certificates.
Q: Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, MA English Distance Education approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centres as per university rules.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th