MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The UGC/DEB approves the distance MA courses. A list of universities like Jaipur National University, Annamalai University, and Subharti University offer the distance MA program. The candidates of this course can get several job opportunities in the government and private sectors. They can work in different fields as research assistants, environmental journalists, Environmental Managers, Consultants, and Lecturers.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Environmental Science:
- Time flexibility: This course gives time flexibility to their candidates. The students can study this course when they are free from their current schedule.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance education course is INR 4400 to 1,77,000. The fee structure of this course is comparatively low than the regular MA. The students can easily afford this fee.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates of this course can earn while this course. When the students complete this course, they can expect a good salary graph.
- Digital classes: This course is offered online /offline in India. The students can take their books and lectures online in this course. The lectures of this program are professionally recorded, and access to these lectures is given to the candidates.
MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education|
|Fee Structure||INR 11500 – INR 28500 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education Admission 2021
MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education includes the biological, Chemical, Physical components effects on the environment. This master’s degree is possible in distance mode from any DEB-approved University, and it is also acceptable in the government sector. Candidates can pursue this course on distance and regular both types. If students are interested in admission to the course, they first need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
The student can take online and offline mode also available. Candidates can get admission in these programs; before applying to check the eligibility for Masters of Arts or environmental sciences. These programs as presents for many universities at any streams students get admission, MA courses offered by university and colleges by distance and regular.
The employment areas for MA in Environmental Science professionals are Journalism, Environment departments, photography, Film Making, Research & development, NGOs, Disaster Management, etc. Such grads can perform job roles like Waste Management Director, Forest officer, pollution control officer, etc.
The average annual income generated by MA in Environmental Science professionals ranges b/w INR one lac to 11 lac. The advanced/higher studies after completing an MA in Environmental Science are M.Phil or PhD in Environmental sciences.
Fee Structure: There are no exact fees, but the approximate fee will be (INR 11500 – INR 28500/ Year). It may change according to the university guidelines.
While learning in an environmental studies program, A student may take some basic mathematics, physical science, and economic science courses. Main courses of study may embrace environmental ethics, political institutions, and deciding and risk management. Typically a student is needed to decide on a specialization.
MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education Eligibility
- Do you have a BA in Environmental science or an equivalent degree? If yes, you can apply for admission to an MA in Environmental Science. The entrance for this program is offered in most of the art colleges of India.
- The admissions of MA in Environmental Science are granted on a merit basis, and the entrance exam basis is dependent upon the enrollment policy of admission.
- The course fee for MA in Environmental Science ranges from INR 4400 to 177,000 overall for 02 years.
List of Top Universities & Fees
|PDM University||3 years||85145|
|Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences||3 years||84900|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University||3 years||26375|
|SRM University||3 years||26400|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 26800 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 22900 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10300 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 28900 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10900 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 26900 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 23200 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23800 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11300 – INR 30000 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Studies Syllabus of MA Environmental Sciences
In this article, we mention the subjects of MA Environmental Sciences. Candidate can check here related subjects and topics
- Geo-Environment and Meteorology
- Ecological Principles
- Environmental Chemistry & Toxicology
- Solid Waste Management & Techniques
- Introductory Physics, Mathematics, and Statistical Applications
- Conservation of Life Support System
- Environmental Pollution
- Environmental Analysis: Techniques and Instrumentation
- Regional & Global Environmental Issues
- Environment Impact Assessment and Auditing
- Environment and Energy Management
- Industrial & Biomedical Waste Management
- Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biotechnology
What skills improve in Environmental Sciences?
- Fieldwork techniques.
- Technical skills in quantitative methods.
- Understand the behavior of organisms under natural conditions.
- To educate and aware people of environmental problems & issues.
- Advanced critical thinking, logical reasoning, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Designing and implementing environmental impact assessment and monitoring.
- Share information using a range of information and communications technologies.
- To use natural resources more effectively without harming the environment.
- Interdisciplinary research and knowledge of natural resources and environmental issues.
- Accurately follow laboratory protocols, utilize and maintain lab equipment.
- To know more about the sustainable way of living.
- Use computer programs and statistical applications to manipulate and display data, create graphs to visually represent info.
- It teaches human beings the importance of our environment and how to conserve it.
Careers aspects of Environmental Management
- Research Fellow
- Research Assistant
- Wildlife Film-maker
- Environment Journalists
- Forest Carbon Specialist
- Conservation Hydrologist
- Senior Programme Officer
- Environment Photographer
- Director of Waste Management
- Senior Catastrophe Risk Modeler
Jobs Areas of the MA Environmental Management
- Research Fellow
- Senior Programmer Officer
- Environmental Technician`
- Wildlife Film-Maker
- Environmental Technician
- Product Manager
- Forest Carbon Specialist
- Director-Waster Management
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Environmental Sciences degree and certification accept in government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, MA Environmental Sciences Distance Education acceptable for jobs and studies in all countries.
Ans- Yes, the Student has many opportunities after getting this degree.
Ans- Mode may changeable university will decide the mode of examination.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th