MA Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- MA Fine Arts Distance Education is a 2-year program. A few schools supply the course with a specialization or offer the candidate the liberty to settle on a specialization whereas doing the course. The course is completed over 4 semesters. The mode of admission is either through an exam or on the benefit marks in the qualifying examination followed by a personal interview. A student can take online and offline mode also available.
- Master Of Arts In fine Arts. It is a Postgraduate fine arts course. This course covers the fine art or fine arts encompass art form developed primarily for aesthetics and or concept rather than practical application.
- A Fine arts program offers students the chance to study a good form of totally different art mediums. Examples are color theory, 2-D design, animation, 3-D design, artistic creation, music theory, PC applications, and web style. MA Fine art is the most popular degree, and it is easily available in the university for distance education and regular course.
- The course can be possible after any graduate student must have a minimum of 45% in a UG degree. Fine art practices prepare the students for professional involvement within contemporary art and the creative industry during the courses. This course is delivered by individual studio lectures, practice, seminars, one-to-one tutorials, and masterclasses.
Average Salary: Companies provide salary based on Candidates experience and Knowledge. And the packages are 2 lakh to 6 lakh per annum.
Entrance Exams: Some Universities conduct the entrance exam, such as BHU, DU, JMI, etc., other universities take the internal exams.
Jobs offered: After completing the Ma Fine Arts program, the professionals can get job roles like Animator, Art Director, Art Critics and Writer, Photographer, Arts Teacher, Graphics designer, Creative Director, Drawing Teacher, etc. The average annual salary offered to fine arts professionals ranges between INR 03 to 08 Lakh per annum. After completing Ma Fine Arts, the higher courses are Ph.D. and M.Phil in Arts.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Do you wish to be a professional Artist? If yes, you can apply for Ma Fine Arts. The min education needed to apply for this program is BA in Fine Arts or equivalent.
- The Ma Fine Arts is offered in various institutes of India. Admission for this program is based on an entrance exam score.
- The prominent entrance exams conducted for Ma Fine Arts are BHU UET, AMU Entrance Exam, JMI Entrance Exam, KUK Entrance exam, DU Entrance exam, etc. These entrance exams are conducted every year.
- Can’t approach any institute? Don’t worry, many colleges in the country offering Ma Fine Arts in distance education learning mode.
- The academic fee charged for Ma Fine Arts is averagely between INR 04K to 02 LPA.
- Approx. Fee Structure: There is no exact fee, but the approximate fee will be (INR 11000 – INR 29000). It may change according to the university guideline.
List of Top Universities & Fees
|Kurukshetra University||3 years||26,525|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26,550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26,575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26,600|
|Maharishi Balmiki Sanskrit University||3 years||26,625|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||3 years||80,000|
|Aryabhatta knowledge University||3 years||25,725|
|Amity University||3 years||25,700|
Job Types for MA Fine Arts
- Art Director
- Graphic Artist/Designer
- Grafter & Writer
- Art Teacher
- Creative Director
- Drawing Teacher
- Art Restorer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Art Critic
- Musicians & Music Teacher
- Art Director
- 3d Artist
Job Areas for MA Fine Arts
- Music Companies
- Fashion Houses
- Educational Institutes
- Television Industry
- Art Studios & Art Consultant
- Tourism Industry
- Advertising Companies
- Art Criticism
- Animation Companies
- Tailoring Shops
- Publishing Houses
MA Fine Arts Distance Education Specializations
- Conceptual Art
- Printmaking and imaging
- Painting and drawing
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 26500 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 26500 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 12000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23800 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 25800 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 23000 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Fine Arts Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
- Jaipur National university
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Fine Arts degree and certification valid for government and private.
Ans- Yes, MA Fine Arts degree and certification acceptable in India and another country.
Ans-Yes, Installment payment available.
And- yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th