MA Food Nutrition Admission 2021-22: MA Food Nutrition is demanded in the field of the food industry. The food nutritionists are also personally appointed by the people for their routine diets and schedules. Patna University is one of the best for MA Food Nutrition courses.
The people who face problems in their regular diets and malnutrition and those who want to lose their weight need an expert. Food nutritionists are experts who provide them with the best ways and healthy options to keep their immune stability and bodies.
MA Food Nutrition Highlights
|Course Name||MA Food Nutrition|
|Full-Form||Masters of Arts in Food Nutrition|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Entrance exam|
|Average Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 3 lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10 lacs|
MA Food Nutrition Admission 2021-22
The admission criteria require all the applicants to clear their bachelor’s degrees so that they can move further with the post-graduation. Some institutions prefer entry tests and some allow direct admission.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The student must fulfill the criteria to be eligible for the degree.
- The average fee for the MA Food Nutrition course is INR 20,000 to 3 lacs.
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET)
- North Maharashtra University MA Entrance Exam
- Direct admission is done based on bachelor marks that should be at least 50%. The admission fee will be submitted firstly.
- The salary of the food Nutritionist is INR 2 to 10 lacs.
Types of Course
- They offer only a full-time course because it is a postgraduate degree.
MA Food Nutrition Syllabus
- Applied physiology
- Geriatric nutrition and assessment of the nutritional status
- Food science
- Advances in food microbiology
- Advance nutrition
- Research methods and statistics
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Community nutrition and nutritional deficiency
- Clinical and therapeutic nutrition
- Institutional food administration
- Food processing and technology
- Nutrition for health and fitness
- Dissertation and seminar /industry training
MA Food Nutrition University & Fees
|Munger University Admission||2 Years||40650|
|Nalanda University Admission||2 Years||40550|
|Nalanda Open University Admission||2 Years||40575|
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||2 Years||40600|
|Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission||2 Years||40625|
|Patna University Admission||2 Years||40650|
Be the first to leave a review.