MA History Admission 2021-22: MA is a post-graduate degree program. The total time of this program is of two years. The essential requirement for this degree is at least a graduation. or fourteen years of education. This program wishes to develop a knowledge of History. And its impact on the present civilization. It comprises Historical work. It helps to understand the historic environment. It deals with a theoretical understanding of History. It helps to broaden the view of students in the subject of History. Manav Rachna University is the best for admission to the MA History course.
The knowledge of History shall be helpful in the search process. It develops some better structural models. These models shall be able to create good practices. It shall be beneficial in conducting good power at the political level. It helps to develop a comparative analysis of modern History and old History.
- RIMT University, Punjab, offers the “MA History” program for the session 2021. Students looking for admission to a masters program in history can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- Pondicherry University invites application forms for admission to the “MA History” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MA History Highlights
|Course Name||MA History|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fees||INR 4,000 – INR 80,000|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree from any recognized colleges and universities.|
|Examination Type||Semester system/Year|
MA History Admission 2021-22
Admission to Master of Arts History is generally made by online as well as offline mode. Many Universities & Institutes offer this course in regular as well as distance education mode. Currently, many institutes are accepting new applications for MA History session 2021-22.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Key Features of MA History
- In the wake of finishing the experts in expressions that represented considerable authority in history, the understudies will land many position openings.
- The Candidates can get the jobs like Teacher, Lecturer, Historian, Court Houses, Archivist, Library Systems Analyst, Librarian, etc.
- Masters of Arts in the specialty of History has a completion period of 2 years.
- It has consisted of four semesters. Knowing History gives you knowledge about your country’s ancient times. History includes the culture, religion, language, society, and traditions of the land where you live.
- This Course provides knowledge of history an understanding of Islamic history. It gives an insight into western history. And it shall provide knowledge about the progress of humanity that provides a basic view of historical events. And how have these events affected society? It helps to develop an analytical approach among students.
- Those students securing a BA History degree can opt-in the course of MA History.
- There is an excellent scope of opportunities for such experts in the government sector. MA History course focuses on building skills of research, analytical thinking, and writer in the students. With these skills, one can give his best in managing and organizing society.
- The JNUEE, BHU PET, and DUET are MA History specialized entrance exams.
- The government and private colleges charge different tuition fees from Rs.500 to Rs.2000 in government colleges while Rs.10000 to Rs.40000 in private colleges.
- A History master’s degree’s specialization can follow by a PhD degree in language studies, political science, museum studies, and cultural studies.
- The students prefer the study mode in which the course has opted, such as full-time/part-time and distance/regular modes.
- Should have 14 years of Education in Political Science or any subject as significant with at least 45% marks. and Should be able to pass the entry test of the university.
- The fee required for the MA History course is INR 4,000 – INR 80,000.
No entrance test for this course
The Candidates should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45- 50% marks.
Some universities and institutes are offering MA History in distance mode.
MA History degree offers posts in the workplaces such as Academic Institutes, Archaeology Department of Archaeology, and Museums. The well-known and prominent jobs in History are High School Teachers, Archivists, Historians, Archaeologists, and Museum Curators.
Degree holders of MA History are employees at these positions and a salary from Rs. 371000 in a year.
If you want to pursue a career in history. You can have many options in this field as a
- Planning analysis
MA History Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Subjects taught||State and Society in Medieval India|
|Aspects of Ancient India||Modern India|
|State and Society in Medieval India||Indian Government and politics|
|History of Tamil Nadu||Interdisciplinary course- History through literature|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|World history||History of Tamil Nadu|
|Computer application in Historical studies||The economic history of India|
|Contemporary Issues in International Relations||History of the Cholas/ History of the Guptas|
|Special Course-Research Methodology||–|
MA History University & Fees
|Manav Rachna University||2 years||84165|
|M.V.N. University||2 years||26350|
|National Brain Research Centre||2 years||83920|
|Kurukshetra University||2 years||26525|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||2 years||26550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||2 years||26575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||2 years||26600|
|Maharishi Balmiki Sanskrit University||2 years||26625|
MA Specializations Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10971 – Rs. 21252 / Year|
|MA (Political Science)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10695 – Rs. 21735 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 11523 – Rs. 22563 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12420 – Rs. 23460 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12903 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 11868 – Rs. 23460 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12765 – Rs. 24288 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12075 – Rs. 23667 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12213 – Rs. 23253 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 126273 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10419 – Rs. 21804 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10833 – Rs. 21735 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 11661 – Rs. 22563 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 13593 – Rs. 24633 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12765 – Rs. 23460 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 13041 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10419 – Rs. 21321 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12558 – Rs. 23598 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 10695 – Rs. 21390 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 15387 – Rs. 25668 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 20631 – Rs. 26082 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 18285 – Rs. 27462 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 13248 – Rs. 24150 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12282 – Rs. 22563 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12903 – Rs. 23943 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12834 – Rs. 24357 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs. 12075– Rs. 2366|
Be the first to leave a review.