MA History 2021-22:MA History is a post-graduate degree program. The total time of this program is of two years. The basic requirement for this degree is at least a graduation. Or it of fourteen years of education. This program wishes to develop a knowledge of history. And its impact on the present civilization. It comprises Historical work. It helps to understand the historical environment. It deals with theoretical knowledge of history. The impact of eastern history over the modern period. It helps to broaden the view of students in the subject of History.
The knowledge of history shall be helpful in the search process. It develops some better structural models. These models shall be able to develop good practices. It shall be very helpful in conducting good power at the political level. This program shall be able to create some better thinking. To develop some better economic-political models. It helps to develop a comparative analysis of modern history and old history.
Masters of Arts in the specialty of History has a completion period of 02 years. It has consisted of four semesters.
Knowing History gives you knowledge about your country’s ancient times. History includes the culture, religion, language, society, and traditions of the land where you live.
- Those students securing a BA History degree can opt-in the course of MA History.
- There is an excellent scope of opportunities for such experts in the government sector. MA History course focuses on building skills of research, analytical thinking, and writer in the students. With these skills, one can give his best in managing and organizing society.
- Admissions in MA History in India is based on merit and entrance exam score. The JNUEE, BHU PET, and DUET are MA History specialized entrance exams.
- The government and private colleges charge different tuition fees from Rs.500 to Rs.2000 in government colleges while Rs.10000 to Rs.40000 in private colleges.
- A History master’s degree’s specialization can be followed by a Ph.D. degree in language studies, political science, museum studies, and cultural studies.
- The study mode in which the course has opted is preferred by the students, such as full-time/part-time and distance/regular modes.
Placements: MA History degree offers placements in the workplaces such as Academic Institutes, Archaeology Department of Archaeology, and Museums.
The well-known and prominent jobs in History are High School Teacher, Archivists, Historians, Archaeologists, and Museum Curators.
Degree holders of MA History are employed at these positions along with a salary from Rs.371000 in a year.
What is MA History?
This Course provides knowledge of History. It gives knowledge bout Islamic history. It gives an insight into western History. It shall provide knowledge about the progress of mankind. It gives a basic view of historical events. And how these events affected mankind? It helps to develop an analytical approach among students.
MA History 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria?
- Should have 14years of Education with History
- Should have 14years of Education in Political Science or any of one subject as major with at least 45% marks
- Should be able to pass the entry test of the university
MA History Admission process 2021-22
The admission process shall be divided into two subsections. The first level is based on subject-based testing. And after qualifying for the test. The interview shall be called. The final list shall be displayed based on the following criteria.
- 30% of previous marks (matric+inter)
- 40% test performance and 30 % interview-based
- 70% is for open merit and 30% for other reserved quotas.
MA History University Fees 2021-22
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84165|
|M.V.N. University||3 years||26350|
|National Brain Research Centre||3 years||83920|
|Kurukshetra University||3 years||26525|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26600|
|Maharishi Balmiki Sanskrit University||3 years||26625|
MA History Syllabus
|1st year||2nd year|
|women in India history or 19th century in inia||A Dalit moment under Babasaheb Ambedkar|
|Historian of republican china||the world after world war 2|
|20th centuary world||polity in medieval India|
|History of India||state, society, and culture of India|
Career Prospects in MA History Course
If you want to pursue a career in history. You can have many options in this field as a
- Planning analysis
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th