MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA Home Science Distance Education is a PG-level program. The minimum and maximum time for completing this degree program are two years and five years, respectively. The candidates can apply for the admissions online as well as physically by submitting application forms. The candidates have to study the production & processing of food.
The university either admits the candidates based on marks of candidates in BA Home Science annual exams or the entrance test (for some universities).
The MA Home Science Distance Education association is most common for many individuals who have taken their primary education, especially commerce. The MA Home Science is known as the Master Degree in Home Science or the MA Home Science.
- 13 October 2021: M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, invites admission to the “MA Home Science” program. Students looking for the Master’s program in Home Science can visit the university’s official website. For more information, click here.
- 13 October 2021: BABA MASTNATH University, Haryana, offering admission to the “MA Home Science” program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
MA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Home Science Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Eligibility||Basic eligibility for admission during this course is graduation in home science.|
|Fee Structure||INR 9000 – INR 22000/ Year|
|Course Affiliations||UGC Recognized/DEC Approved|
|Type||Online / Distance|
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MA home sciences is an art degree with a duration of 2 years. In this degree, you will learn the skills to run your home in a better way. Just like another degree program, this degree also demands merit. University offers this degree program twice a year. Interested candidates have to stay updated to get enrolled. The candidate should have a graduation degree based on which he will be selected for MA.
Most candidates don’t want to attend classes in university. They wish to get an education in online mode; this is the best opportunity for them.
- MA Home Science or Master of Arts in Home Science is a postgraduate Home Science course. MA in Home Science is an interdisciplinary study involving physical sciences, biological sciences, and social sciences. As a result of it’s a Science, some institutes supply this course as M.Sc. (Home Sc.) Admission modes are available online/ Offline for the students; the admission process depends on the University/College that which types of admission they provide. If students are interested in getting admission to the course, they need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria; if they are eligible, they can get access. Before applying for admission, check the admission criteria.
- There’s only a marginal difference between MA (Home Science) and M.Sc. (Home Sc.), which is the emphasis given to bound topics. The house Science course of study at the Master’s level is targeted on specialization and is sensibly directed. Their Square measure is generally four Semesters with five papers in every Semester, but these vary as per the institute’s rules. Although a Master of Arts in an exceeding science field may sound odd, Home Science isn’t only a Science; it’s also humanity because it attracts and synthesizes the knowledge, ideas, and theories from Arts and Humanities further.
The candidates can apply for the admissions if they have done BA Home Science from any recognized institute of India with more than 55% marks in annual exams.
Approx. Fee Structure
It can be possible approx (INR 9000 – INR 22000/Year) for Correspondence mode the fee may change according to the university’s demand. The annual cost of an MA in Home Science varies from university to university. The average yearly price of MA HS is INR 25000.
MA Home Science Program Suitability
- For candidates who want to catch on as a research assistant in research projects undertaken by the institute academic (Government or Non-Government) organization for those candidates, this program is a good option.
- Those candidates want to go into research fields, after completing this course, for those also suitable matches for it.
- This program is specially meant for those candidates who want to excel in their selected areas of specialization or want to get knowledge.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Home Science
- Time flexibility: The distance MA program has no proper schedule for learning. The candidate can work in other sectors whiling this course. The duration of this course is two years.
- Low cost: The fee of the distance MA is comparatively low than the regular MA program. It takes the price of their students is INR 9000 to 22000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of this course can work in another institute for earning because this program cannot bondage the candidate in the fixed time when they feel accessible than taking the lectures.
- Online classes: The candidate of this course can take the classes online procedure. All process of lecture and information is done digital form.
Specializations of MA Home Science
- Foods and Nutrition
- Extension Education and Communication Management
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Clothing and Textiles
- Family Resource Management
Universities Offering MA Home Science
The names of universities offering MA Home Science are enlisted below:
MA Home Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subjects to Study|
|I||Research Methods & Statistics|
|II||Advanced Food Science|
|IV||Clothing & Textile|
|V||Energy Management & Household Equipment|
|VI||Extension Techniques Programs|
|III||Clothing & Textile|
|IV||Rural Sociology & Rural Development|
|a). Food & Nutrition- Biochemistry, Microbiology & Advanced nutrition|
|b). Child Development – Human Development & Family Relations|
|c). Resource management – Interior Design.|
|d). Clothing and Textiles – Textile & Laundry Processes|
|e). Extension Education – Advertisement & Visual Publicity|
|VI||Dissertation and Viva|
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fee Structure
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 21500 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 22500 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 22500 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10500 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23500 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Home Science Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Job Types for MA Home Science:
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Teacher & Home Tutor
- Hostess & Receptionist
- Counsellor, Professor & Researcher
- Health & Nutrition Journalist
- Area Sales Officer
- Trainee Medical Representative
- Marketing Manager
- Data Research Analyst
- Research Scientist
- Assistant Dietician
- Lab Technician
Employment Region for MA Home Science
- Community Center
- Diet Consultancy
- Colleges & Universities
- Public Mess
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is this MA Home Science Distance Education course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans. Yes, all the Agriculture degrees and certifications are suitable for the government and the private sector.
Q: Is MA Home Science or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans. Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in Agriculture.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans. Yes, Installment and One-time payment both mode is available for the fee payment.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans. Examination mode depends on the study mode, what students selected on admission time.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th