MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The human rights distance education program is approved by the UGC/DEB. There are some universities that Maharshi Dayanand University, and Manav Rachna University offers distance MA mode courses. The distance MA course has the established placements cells. The candidate can be moved to different companies and government sectors for jobs. They can work as a human resource trainee, payroll officers, and associate manager.
MA Human Rights is also a master’s degree program of 2 years. After the completion of this degree, students can get an excellent job in the human rights sector. Many universities offer this distance education course. It depends upon the university that it gives admission on a merit base or entry test base.
This degree course is well reputed and granted on a distance basis. Graduated candidates are eligible for the MA Human Rights program. An understudy can take on the web and disconnected mode additionally accessible however it relies upon the college.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Human Rights Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 13000 – INR 25000 / Year|
MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Admission in MA Human Rights is currently open in various Universities & Institutes. Human rights are an essential part of the country. The UG and PG courses are available in Human Rights; Post Graduation course the MA Human Rights Distance Education is the most popular degree possible in distance mode from the university. A student can take online and offline mode also available, but it depends on the university. If students are eligible, they can take admission. To get more information or need counselling regarding your career.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Key Features of MA Human Rights
- Master of Arts in Human Rights. It is Two-Years Postgraduate Course.
- This course provides knowledge in the field of law and policy around the world relating to human rights and the environmental, political, social, and economic contexts of many rights initiatives.
- The top jobs are Payroll Officer, Lecturer, Public Policy Research Analyst, Associate Manager, Legal Associative, Chief HR Officer, Product Development Leader, and HR Trainee.
- The average annual salary for MA-HR Professionals is ranging between about INR 02 lacs to INR 08 lacs. The course could be opt-in both distance and correspondence learning mode. MA HR program is offered in Full-time and part-time education modes.
- The benefits of a Masters extend beyond raising your earning potential. They can give you personal and professional skills to accelerate your development.
- For the MA Human Rights Distance Education course student should pass minimum graduation with 45%.
- The students who want to pursue this course must have a BA degree in Human Rights. Also, candidates are required to clear an entrance exam to be eligible. Entrance exams are such that IPU CET, CLAT, AP PGLCET, BHU PET, and AILET.
- The whole course has a mean cost of 50 thousand to 02 lacs for the entire duration.
- The successful completion of this course unlocks the doors towards different recruiting areas.
- After completing this course in many public and private organizations such as the welfare department, legal consultancy firms, judiciary, NGOs, public prosecution, and human rights agencies, there is an availability of plentiful jobs. It includes the welfare of society through social workers.
Approx. Fee Structure
There is not an exact fee but the approx fee for MA Human Rights Distance Education course will be (INR 12400 – INR 24200) It may be changed according to the university guideline.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Human Rights:
- Time freely: In the distance MA program, the candidate can study the course at their time and pace. It is an easy and time-free course because students can get admission and classes when they are free from the current schedule.
- Low cost: The fee of distance MA is between 50k to 02 Lac. The price of the distance MA course is comparatively low than the regular MA that makes it easier for the students.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of this course can do work with their study. In this course, the students carry on their research and current position at the same time.
- Digital classes: The distance MA course provides all books and lectures to the candidate by online method. The candidates can submit their assignments and papers online.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Universities & Fees
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84,165|
|M.V.N. University||3 years||26,350|
|National Brain Research Centre||3 years||83,920|
|Kurukshetra University||3 years||26,525|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26,550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26,575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26,600|
MA Human Rights Distance Education Jobs:
Students can move for the job in the field that is mention below.
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Associate Manager
- Human Resource Trainee
- Product Development Leader
- Legal Associate
- Public Policy Research Analyst
MA Human Rights Distance Education Syllabus
- Human Rights: Group Rights and U.N.O.
- Human Rights in its Historical Perspective
- Human Rights Violations and Redressal
- Human Rights and Duties of States and Citizens
- Human Rights and the New World Order
- Media and Human Rights
- Emerging Trends and Contemporary Issues in Human Rights
- Human Rights and the Indian Constitution
- Issue of Women, Trans-Gender, Children, and Labour
MA Specializations With Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 24200 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 24300 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11900 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 23400 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 1300 – INR 24300 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 24600 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10400 – INR 25600 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 23200 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24200 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12200 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11700– INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 24300 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 28200 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13200 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 27000/ Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 25300 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 26500 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 25700 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 26500 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 26700 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 24000 / Year|
MA Human Rights Distance Education Colleges/Universities
- Anna University
- Ranipettai Engineering College
- PSG College of Technology
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering
- School of Engineering & Technology
- A.M.S. College of Engineering
- Bhajarang Engineering College
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Co-operative Management
- Jaya Engineering College
- LCR College of Engineering and Technology
- Magna College Of Engineering
- P.M.R. Institute of Technology
- Prathyusha Institute of Technology and Management
- Raja Rajeswari Engineering College
- R.M.D. Engineering College
- R.M.K.Engineering College
- S.A. Engineering College
- Sri Ram Engineering College
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Human Rights degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA Human Rights degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment available.
Ans- yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.