MA Journalism Admission 2021-22: MA Journalism is an internationally demanded degree. The media is everywhere, at the news, in space all the time. The best source to earn money and to enjoy life. Central University of Haryana is one of the for admission to MA Journalism courses.
Journalism is the study of media that helps students adventure their youth and bring an opportunity to help the people in need. The degree is postgraduate. The total time duration is 2 years.
MA Journalism Highlights
|Course Name||MA Journalism|
|Full-Form||Masters of Arts in Journalism|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Entrance exam|
|Average Course Fee||INR 4,000 – INR 2,00,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 8 to 10 lakh per annum|
MA Journalism Admission 2021-22
The admission criteria follow that the student must have to clear the bachelor as well as the working experience in journalism for at least 6 months. Entry and direct admission are also taken in the admission process.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The entry tests are preferable at some universities while others allow direct admission.
- The average fee for the MA Journalism course is 4K to 2 LPA.
The entry tests are specified by the universities all the applicants have to clear that entry test.
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET)
- North Maharashtra University MA Entrance Exam
- If the applicant has working experience in journalism for at least 6 months and also clearance in the bachelor’s degree the admission will be done without an entry test.
- The salary offered to the degree holder is INR 8 to 10 lakh per annum.
Types of Courses
- The institution offers part-time courses. Some universities offer full-time courses.
MA Journalism Syllabus
|Mass Communication Theory and Practice||Marketing Management|
|Writing Analysis for Print||Development Communication: Theory and Practice|
|Visualization and Media Design||Media Ethics Laws and Governance|
|Photography Concepts and Practice||Investigative Journalism|
|Professional communication||Behavioral Science|
|Media Research and Application||Dissertation|
|New Media and Digital Technology||Media, CSR and Sustainable development|
|Advertising and Promotions||Digital Marketing|
|Public Relations and Events||Political Communication|
|Data Journalism||Gender, Human Rights and Media|
|Basics of Video Editing||Media, CSR and Sustainable development|
|Professional Ethics||Digital Marketing|
Suggested University for MA Journalism in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|K.K. University Admission||Bihar||Private University|
|Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission||Bihar||State University|
|Magadh University Admission||Bihar||State University|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University Admission||Bihar||Central University|
|Mata Gujri University Admission||Bihar||Private University|
Be the first to leave a review.