MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA journalism mass communication courses are approved by the UGC/DEB. There are some university and institutes are performing the role of distance MA courses. The NIMS University, Periyar University, and Jaipur national university are offering distance MA mode courses. When the candidate is free from this course, he can find job opportunities in government and public sectors. The candidate can also do a job as a floor manager, fashion photographer, and film director.
MA Journalism & Mass Communication gives students training in technical skills and critical analysis of the media spectrum, and It is a postgraduate course of 2 years’ duration. The system includes studying mass media such as newspapers, magazines, cinema films, radio, television, etc., to convey information to the audience.
MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 13000 – INR 29000 / Year|
MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MA Journalism and Mass Communication is a two years master’s program offered by many unis. The pupil who is interested in social media or wants to be part of it can select this field. Many people wish to join the press; for them, unis provide an opportunity to get a specified or approved degree. Only those students who have done with their graduation can apply further for MA. Because without graduation, you cannot take admission in this program.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Journalism and Mass Communication is a course that comes under professional classes. This course provides many job opportunities for students. MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education is a post-graduation degree, and it can also be possible in distance mode after any graduate degree. A student can also take online and offline mode available, but it depends on the university to get admission.
- Master Of Arts In Journalism And Mass Communication. It Is a Two-Years postgraduate Degree Course Generally this course provides teaching and training. Editing, reporting, photographing, writing, etc. Candidates can use the option in various fields of Journalism such as Sports Journalism, Fashion Journalism, Advertising, Film Making, and Corporate Communication, etc., after completing MA in Journalism and mass communication. Students can work in Advertising Agencies, All India Radio, Broadcasting Corporations, Photography Companies, Press Information Bureau, Radio Telecasting Companies, Books, and Novels, TV Channels, Websites, etc.
- MA in Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education is a post-graduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communication. However, its importance isn’t restricted to its standing within the gradable system of education. A Post-Graduate degree suggests that it’s designed to grant in-depth information about Mass Communication and related practices to the scholars.
- M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism) degree study opens up possibilities in related fields and various careers in films & TV, publishing, public relations, journalism, editing, direction, filmmaking, scriptwriting, production, advertising, etc. Careers in Mass Communication and journalism are high paying and bring in a great deal of job satisfaction and expression of creativity. To get more information or need counselling regarding your career.
- Getting admission to MA Journalism requires a BA Journalism degree from a prominent college or university. A candidate must have secured up to 55% in graduation.
- MA Journalism course has a tuition fee which ranges from INR 50000 to INR 02 lacs for 02 years.
- Exam such as GGSIPU CET, AUEE, JIU-EE, IIMC entrance exam, and DUET are renowned admission exams.
- The media industry is the one which is getting publicity and importance with the time; hence there is an excellent chance of employment in this sector.
How To Apply
If you want to get enrolled in this field, you just have to follow some rules:
- Must have completed graduation from any approved uni.
- First division in a previous degree program
- Approved documents.
Approx. Fee Structure
There is not an exact fee but the approx fee will be (INR 12213 – INR 28000 ), It may be changed according to the university guideline.
- Sometimes, candidates holding a postgraduate degree are also eligible to apply for the course
- Candidates with a stronghold on English are sometimes preferred at the time of admission
- The renowned recruiting areas to be employed are Magazine writing, news channels, multimedia journalism, etc. Sufficient job opportunities in this domain are copywriter, content writer, technical writer, social media specialist, Reporter, sports information director, public relation specialist, grant writer, editor, and cooperate communication specialist. The salary offered in a month is from INR 10000 to 25000.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Journalism Mass Communication
- Time flexibility: The distance MA permits the candidate to study their course at their own time. This program can not bound the students to only study. There is no fixed schedule for study.
- Low cost: The average fee of this is between INR 50,000 to INR 02 lac. The fee structure of this course is low than the regular MA course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of this course can study along with their jobs without skipping the other one.
- Online classes: Most of the distance MA colleges are giving the lecture online. Access to the recorded lectures is given to the students and they can learn the course whenever and whatever they want.
MA Journalism and Mass Communication DE Universities & Fees
|Gujarat Vidyapith||2 years||91,760|
|Gujarat Forensic Sciences University||2 years||92,005|
|Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University||2 years||92,250|
|Indian Institute of Public Health(IIPH)||2 years||92,495|
|Indian Institute of Teacher Education||2 years||92,740|
|Indrashil University||2 years||92,985|
|Indus University||2 years||93,230|
MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Media laws and ethics||Media management|
|Basic principles of communication||Media & society|
|Computer applications for media||Communication development|
|History & development of mass media||Advertising & public relation|
|Reporting & editing||Advertising (practical)|
|Communication theory||Electronic media (radio & TV)|
|Print journalism practice||PR & corporate communication|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|International communication Rural communication||Environment communication|
|Reporting and editing for electronic media||Media & human rights|
|Intercultural communication||New media|
|Radio & TV production||Communication research|
|Media management||Media laws & ethics|
|Internship||Study tour & reporting|
Employment Areas for M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication
- Circulation and Public Relations
- Radio Telecasting Companies
- TV Channels
- Legal Affairs Department
- News Agencies
- Periodicals and Magazines
- Advertising Agencies
- All India Radio
- Books and Novels
- Broadcasting Corporations
- Central Information Service
- Photography Companies
- Press Information Bureau
Job Types for M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mention below.
- Fashion Photographer
- Feature Writer
- Film Director
- Floor Manager
- Freelance Writer
- Art Director
- News Analyst
- Special Correspondent
- Staff or Freelance Writer
- Transmission Executive
- TV Correspondent
- Production Worker
- Proof Reader
- Public Relations Officer
- Radio Jockey (RJ)
- Sound Technician
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 22400 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 23400 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400– INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 24200 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13200 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 22100 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 23400 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 22600 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12700 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 22400 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13200 – INR 327.06 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23200/ Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 22500 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 23200 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 23000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12200 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23200 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 23600 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12400 – INR 23500 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11700 – INR20800 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Journalism and Mass Communication Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Journalism and Mass Communication degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA Journalism and Mass Communication degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment is available.
Ans- Yes, it might be a changeable University that will take all decision Examination mode.
Q: What Is MA Journalism And Mass Communication?
ANS: It is a master’s degree in media sciences in which students will learn about the use of media like writing magazines, newspapers, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th