MA Mass Communication Admission 2021-22: The Masters in Mass Communication is a 02 years PG course. This course belongs to the media studies field. The course is planned for the development of media and communication. The grads in MA Mass Communication can get a job in different sectors like; Corporate Communication, Universities, Legal Affairs, and Press, etc.
The course comprises of various subjects such as communication research, media development, communication development, communication interactive, the law of media and ethics, etc. Some of the reputed colleges also provide the option of study through Distance learning mode.
MA Mass Communication Highlights
|Course Name||MA Mass Communication|
|Admission Process||Based on the entrance exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
|Full-Form of MA MC||Masters of Arts in Mass communication|
|Course Fee||INR 5,000 to INR 2L|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to 6 LPA|
MA Mass Communication Admission 2021-22
- The admissions in MA Mass Communication are given through the merit of marks obtained in entrance exams. For admissions, many entrance exams are conducted from candidates.
- MA Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC) is a PG level course. The examination type is Semester wise after a period of six months. Thus the duration of this course is 02 years.
- Journalism and Mass Communication is a field that revolves around the knowledge of Mass media and Current affairs and making the ability to deal with the situations. The course of JMC is concerned with the ever-changing concepts of Social and Political issues, daily news, and journalism history.
- The students learn about photography, filmmaking, public relations, event management, and many more by pursuing this course. In this course, students are also trained for skills in editing and writing.
- The admissions are provided to such candidates who have complete graduation with at least 50% marks. Various reputable colleges in India are offering this course.
- The amount that is commonly charged as the tuition fee in the Indian colleges is 50000 to 03 lacs.
- It also includes entrance based admissions by conducting AUCET, JMIEEE, IPU-CET, DUET, IIMC entrance exam, and SET. Candidates are required to secure a score of more than 50% in these exams.
Fееѕ іn Indіа
The MA Mass Communication course annual tuition fees range from INR 05 K to INR 02 lac.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Arts and Humanities Entrance Examinations
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The starting salary offered to mass communication professionals is ranging from INR 3 LPA to 6 LPA. In India, the well-known domains in this JMC are news channels, TATA steel, India today group, LT finance, and Indian express.
The prominent job positions are sound engineer, content writer, public relation officer, floor manager, journalist, director, producer, and radio jockey.
Types of Cоurѕе
Nature, of course, is full-time and divided into 04 Semesters.
MA Mass Communication is also offered in DL mode.
MA Mass Communication Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Principles of Mass Communication||Development Communication|
|Development of Media||Communication Research|
|Print Media – I (Reporting and Editing)||Media Management & Media Laws|
|Electronic Media – I (Radio & Television)||International Communication|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Print Media – II (Reporting & Editing)||New Media Applications|
|Electronic Media – II (Radio & Television)||Inter Cultural Communication|
|Advertising or Ecology and Environment of India||Project (Specialization Paper)|
|Advertising or Ecology and Environment of India||Environmental Communication|
Suggested University for MA Mass Communication in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Lords University Admission||Rajasthan||Private University|
|Madhav University Admission||Rajasthan||Private University|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission||Rajasthan||State University|
|Maharana Pratap University Admission||Rajasthan||State University|
|Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University Admission||Rajasthan||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.