MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA mathematics is 2 years degree program. The many institutes that are offering the distance MA mode. Jaipur University, Kalinga University, and Annamalai University have launched these types of courses. When the candidates finish this course, they can move to several institutes for a good job. They can do work in investment banking, operational research, and engineering science with a good portfolio.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Mathematics
- Time flexibility: There is no limited time for the study in the distance MA course. The students can study their course when they want. They can continue their study without lifting the current work.
- Low cost: The average fee of this course is INR 20K to 2 Lac that makes it easier for the candidates. The distance MA course is affordable than the regular MBA.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the students can work at different companies for earning. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities and a salary graph.
- Online classes: The lectures of this program are professionally recorded for those students that cannot attend the regular classes. Online and offline methods do this course.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Mathematics Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2021-22
- The MA Mathematics Distance Education course has been designed for students who wish to continue their mathematics studies by delving deeper into specific aspects of pure and applied math. If students are interested in getting admission to the course, they need to know about the eligibility criteria. The modules may be of interest to mathematically inclined scientists and engineers as well as to mathematicians.
- The main aim of MA Mathematics is for the students to research and analysis. Two-year master course offered by a few colleges and universities, an art degree in mathematics. A student can take online and offline mode also available. For online, they need to move on the University website link for the offline. They need to visit the university campus.
- The top recruiting companies for such professionals are Boston Consulting Group, Intel, Qualcomm, Google. Mathematics professionals can perform jobs such as Teachers, Loan Officers, Statisticians, and Researchers, etc.
- The starting salary offered to such professionals is between INR 5 to 12 LPA. The field of mathematics is not limited. M.Phil and Ph.D. in mathematics are advanced studies for graduation after MA in Mathematics.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- The basic eligibility for admissions of MA Mathematics is BA or equivalent with a 50% score in the field of mathematics. The admissions of this program are offered in many art institutes of the country. LSR college is one of the top institutes that offer MAM.
- The admissions of this program are mostly given on an entrance exam basis. The common entrance exams conducted for MA Mathematics are IPU CET, PU CET, and BHU PET.
- The entrance exam conducted for MA Mathematics is based on MCQs type questions. All syllabus of UG should revise for preparation for the entrance exam.
- The MA-M course year or one year ranges between INR 20K to 2 Lac.
Approx. Fee Structure: There is no exact fee, but the approximate fee will be (INR 12000 – INR 25000). It may change according to the university guideline. The typical tuition fee of MA mathematics varies from around 5,000 INR to 25,000 INR per semester. For more information.
Job profile in MA Mathematics
- The Actuarial Profession
- Banking – Investment Banking
- Engineering Sciences
- Operational Research
- Accountancy & Professional Services
- Banking – Retail Banking
- Computing & ICT
- General Management
Benefits of MA Mathematics
It helps those people who want a higher qualification in Mathematics like PhD-Mathematics, M.Phil-Mathematics to go through with an MA in Mathematics. The average salary of an MA Mathematics candidate is 2.1 Lakh to 3.8 Lakh annually. Top Available Related Courses in Mathematics: –
MA Mathematics Syllabus
|Numerical Analysis||Graph Theory|
|Modern Algebra||Computer Programming|
|Elements of General Topology||Modern Algebra-Advanced|
|Partial Differential Equations||Mathematical Logic|
|Ordinary Differential Equations||Computer Aided Numerical Practical|
|General Topology||Functional Analysis|
Employment Area and Job Types
|Banks and Investment Firms||Computer Programmer|
|Central/State Government Departments||Demographer|
|Business and Industry||Aerodynamics Specialist|
|Insurance Agencies||Loan Officer|
|Treasury Management Specialist||Researcher|
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
Here we mention the list of MA courses with fee structure, duration, and eligibility, students can check it easily, to visit here-
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11800 – INR 25600 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11800 – INR 25800 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12300 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11400 – INR 26500 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25600 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11500 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10800 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11200 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 25000 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Mathematics Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Mathematics degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ans- Yes, MA Mathematics Distance Education is a bachelor’s degree and after doing this students can apply for PG from any College.
Ans- Yes, students make their career in MA Mathematics can make a career in many fields.
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th