The distance MA NGO management courses are approved by the UGC/DEB. The Kalinga University, Annamalai University, and Subharti university are offering distance MA courses. Most of the institutes and universities are presenting distance MA courses today. These institutes have the established placements cells. When the candidate completes this course they can apply for a job in different government and private sectors as healthcare management, project management, and management function.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA NGO Management:
- Time flexibility: The distance MA program promote the student’s experience during learning. Candidates can do experience in different while learning this program.
- Low cost: The distance MA course has the quality of low fee structure. It has a low fee structure for their students is INR 05 to 07 Lac. So, many candidates learn this course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MA can earn during this course. They can easily perform their study and other activity at the same time.
- Online classes: The books and classes are done online of this course. The candidate can receive their lectures and books at digital resources. They can also get them anywhere and anytime.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Headline 2021-22
|Course Name||MA (NGO Management) Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 13000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
A student can check easily MA (NGO Management) Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure, and more information check from the upper table:
MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The MA is the Master’s Degree is a post-graduation course which can be possible in 2 years, and MA (NGO Management) Distance Education is a popular course that teaches about how to manage the process in an NGO. The main objective of the NGO Management course is to provide basic knowledge and managerial concepts and skills to the NGO workers. It also helps and spreads skills and education at various levels of Management. Online and offline processes both are available for this course, but it depends on the university. If students are interested to get admission to the course, first of all, they need to know about the eligibility and admission criteria.
- Master Of Arts In NGO. This course is designed to study you for a career in development management with an international organization, a non-governmental body, or a government development agency. NGO Management also involves devising strategies and operational pathways, supervision and planning of financial and other policies, and various other programs of the organization.
- Top hiring companies for MA-NGO Management are WHO, CRY, UNESCO, and UNICEF. At the country level, top NGOs for such professionals are Adhar, Action of Autism, Aashray, Bastar Sewal Mandal, etc. The professionals having this degree can earn an average salary of Rs 6,00,000 to 9,00,000 per annum. After completing MA NGO Management, the advanced or higher study is Ph.D. or M.Phil in NGO or Project management.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Have you BA in NGO Management or equivalent? If yes, you can apply for this course. Minimum 50% marks in bachelor’s degree are required to apply for MA NGOs Management.
- The admissions for MA-NGO Management are based on the entrance exam and merit. Every year numerous institutes in India offer this program.
- The average annual fee charged for MA-NGO Management is between Rs 05-07 lakh. The fee may vary from institute to institute.
- Approx. Fee Structure: There is not an exact fee but approx fee will be (Rs 13000 – Rs 28000), It may be changed according to the university guideline.
MA NGO Management Distance Education University Fees
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||26400|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Indus University||2 years||93230|
|Indrashil University||2 years||92985|
|Indian Institute of Teacher Education||2 years||92740|
|Amity University||3 years||25700|
An academic program in MA (NGO Management) Distance Education
- Community Programmes and NGOs
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Project Management
- Healthcare management
- Management functions
- Population, Society, and Environment
- Basics of NGO management this MA (NGO Management) valid for the government or private Sectors?
MA NGO Management Distance Education Courses Eligibility & Fees:
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12500 – Rs 26000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 13200 – Rs 28500 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12400 – Rs 30200 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11800 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10500 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11700– Rs 29800 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12500 – Rs 32100 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 28200 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 13000 – Rs 29500 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12400 – Rs 27600 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12600 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11800 – Rs 27800 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10500– Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10200 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10000 – Rs 26000 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 248000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11700 – Rs 25600 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 29200 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10800 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11400 – Rs 28800 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12300 – Rs 26800 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12200 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11400 – Rs 27500/ Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 13200 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12800 – Rs 26200 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12300 – Rs 27800 / Year|
Top Universities For MA NGO Management Distance Education:
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA (NGO Management) Distance Education degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA (NGO Management) Distance Education degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment available.
Ans- yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Ans- Passed Graduation from recognized University.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th