MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA Political sciences Distance Education is a PG-level degree program that candidates can complete without failure in 2 years. But there is a limited time to complete the degree. After this degree, candidates are struck off from the university. This limit time is 60 months. A large number of universities are offering a MA Political Science degree program. The candidates can register right now by visiting the official page of their interested university. Admissions are opened every year in the mid of year.
MA political science is a postgraduate program that comprises two years. The course usually covers all major aspects of the field.
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Political Science Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10695 – INR 21735 / Year|
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MA Political Sciences is a master’s degree program that is related to all politics. Those students who are interested in politics or law can go into this field. UGC approves this degree program. The student who wants to join politics or to become a politician always selects this field. The mode of education is regular, distance or online. It all depends upon the candidate in which way they want to study.
The candidates are admitted to different universities on a different basis. Some universities admit candidates based on merit, while others acknowledge on an entrance basis.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Distance learning degree programs in political science sometimes feature utterly online work and don’t have any on-site needs. Students attend lectures electronically and participate in group discussions through the instant messaging code, video conferencing, and alternative ways. Options are open in front of Students after the MA Political Science. Here we include some Job Types where the candidate can use their education skills. Job Types are- Budget Analyst, Campaign Organiser, Budget Examiner, Public Opinion Analyst, Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst, Legislative Analyst, Corporate Public Affairs Advisor, Legislative Coordinator, Political scientist, Corporation Legislative Issues Manager, Lobbyist, Political Commentator, State Legislator, etc. A student can take online and offline Mode admission.
- Master Of Arts In Political Science is a two-year Postgraduate Degree course. This course provides specialized knowledge in the national and international political system, Historical and modern political system, public administration. The course aims at providing a technical understanding of Indian politics and international politics to students. This course offers the opportunity to understand the administrative system of our country and prepares an individual for civil duties. After completing the MA, Political Science prepares students for careers in sectors like politics, Judiciary, Law and Public Administration, and many other disciplines.
- MA Political Science Distance Education is open to college students with a Bachelor’s degree in any stream of a minimum of 3 years. The duration of the program is two years. The average tuition fee for MA Political Science in India falls from 15,000 INR to 50,000 INR for two years.
The candidates who have a valid certification of passing BA PS qualifying exams from any UGC recognized institute of the country have validity to apply for the admissions.
How To Apply
To get yourself enrolled for this 2-year degree program; candidate must have to follow the following criteria:
- Candidate must have 65% marks in a previous degree program with first division.
- Entry test or merit-based admission.
- No Corruption.
- Fair or actual documents of all previous degree programs.
- Must have real result cards or documents of Intermediate.
Approx. Fee Structure:
There is no exact fee, but the approximate cost will be (INR 10695 – INR 21735 ), which can change according to the university.
- The average fee structure for this degree program is 10,000 to 25,000 for each semester.
- The candidate must have to pay the registration fee.
- An instalment system is also available for candidates.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Political Science
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is given to the candidate in the political science distance MA courses. The candidates can get classes and admission at their time freely.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance MA is 10695 to 21735 INR. This program is affordable for the candidate. The fee structure of this course is lower than the regular MA.
- Earn while you learn: This course permits the students to do work on their regular basis. When the candidate is free from their work then he can easily give time to her study.
- Online classes: The students of this course cannot attend the physical classes. The lectures of this course are recorded. Candidates can take these lectures online. This is easy way for those candidates who learn and earn at the same time.
Job Areas for MA Political Science
- Public Policy Organisations
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisations
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
- Government Agencies
Job Types for MA Political Science
- Budget Examiner
- Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst
- Legislative Analyst
- Campaign Organiser
- Budget Analyst
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Corporate Public Affairs Advisor
- State Legislator
- Legislative Coordinator
- Political scientist
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
- Political Commentator
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10971 – INR 21252 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11523 – INR 22563 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10488 – INR 21045 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12213 – INR 23253 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12420 – INR 23460 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12903 – INR 23943 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11868 – INR 23460 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12213 – INR 23253 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12213 – INR 23253 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12765 – INR 24288 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12075 – INR 23667 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12213 – INR 23253 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 18000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 24500 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 23700 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 12500 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 25000 / Year|
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Political Sociology|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Thinking Since Marx|
|Research Methodology||Comparative Politics|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Politics in India||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Modern Indian Political Thought||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
Top Universities For MA Political Science Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, all the Master’s degrees and certifications are good for the government and the private sector.
Ans- Yes, India or Abroad accepts all the degrees and certifications in Agriculture.
Ans- Yes, Installment and One-time payment both modes are available for the fee payment.
Ans- Examination mode depends on the study mode, what student selected on admission time.
Be the first to leave a review.