The distance MA program was approved by the UGC/DEB. The fewer universities and institutes offer MA courses in distance mode. Today, most of the institutes present distance MA courses. After completing this course the candidate can place in government jobs and multinationals companies with the profile as public relation executive, events executive, and guest relations associate.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Public Relations:
- Time flexibility: The distance MA courses give time flexibility to the candidate. In the distance MA course, the students can study at their time and pace. This course is suitable for those candidates that are working a part-time job with their studies.
- Low cost: The fee of the distance MA is comparatively low than the regular MA that makes it easier for the candidates. The average fee of the distance MA is INR 9000 to 23000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can do work on another side. When the candidate is free from their current work then he can continue their study.
- Digital classes: All lectures of the course are professionally recorded and the candidate can access them anywhere and anytime.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Headline 2021-22:
|Course Name||MA Public Relations Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 9000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
A student can check easily MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure, and more information check from the upper table:
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
- The MA Public Relations Distance Education publicly administration encompasses the analysis of presidency organizations, policies, and programs. individuals listed within the public administration program are ready to study government decision-making and also the behavior of elective and non-elected officials. It is a 2 Year Duration Programme.
- The honored recruiting areas are Policy Departments, NGOs, Banking Sector, Political Parties, Government Organizations, Indian Civil Services, Social Welfare schemes, Hotels, etc. The Custom Service Manager, Public Relation Manager, Event Executive, Public Relation Officer, Director of External Affairs, Communication Specialist, are occupations in this field.
- Learn how to analyze, plan, implement and manage successful PR campaigns. MA Public Relations Distance Education equips you with the skilled skills and tutorial information essential for fulfillment during this quick dynamic, exciting and increasing space. You Examine and Evaluate Key Theories, Problems, and Ideas About PR and Interact With Current Debates Regarding the Impact of the Promotional Material on the Media and Wider Society.
- The average monthly salary rendered at any job in the field of Public Relations varies from 10000 to 25000. Distance education is also given by some most esteemed colleges or universities of India.
- The admission eligibility criteria involve graduation from a prominent college with a 50% minimum score.
- Some colleges grant admissions through merit, but some take admission tests. The entrance exams of IIMC, IIJNM, Symbiosis, and Jamia Millia Islamia universities are famous for MA Public Relations.
- The tuition fee varies from 30K to 40K for two years in government colleges otherwise in private colleges the cost may be up to 01 lac for two years.
Approx.Fee Structure: For Correspondence mode, the fee (Rs 9000 – Rs 23500 /Year) can be possible or may change according to the university’s demand.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MA Public Relations Distance Education Subjects:
- Ethics in Public Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Freedom of Data
- The Link Between PR, Politics, and Society
MA Public Relations Distance Education Universities & Fees:
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||2 years||97395|
|Parul University||2 years||97640|
|Plastindia International University||2 years||97885|
|PP Savani University||2 years||98130|
|Raksha Shakti University||2 years||98375|
|RK University||2 years||98620|
|National Dairy Research Institute||3 years||83675|
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||84900|
|T.M. University||3 years||26375|
Job Areas for M.A. Public Relations:
- Fresh Mindz Management – Coimbatore
- Academic Institutes
- Pratheeksha HR Consultancy – Palakkad
- Shyam Intervention Centre – Delhi
- Biz Consultancy – Thiruvananthapuram
Job Types for M.A. Public Relations:
Students can move for the job after completing the course, in the field, that is mentioned below.
- Guest Relations Associate
- Public Relations Executive
- Customer Service Manager
- Events Executive
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communications Specialist
Skills Required for MA Public Relations:
- Highly skilled in persuasion and convincing.
- Should have excellent marketing strategies and the ability to execute them.
- Should understand how people and group dynamics work.
- Must be ready for any kind of situation
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Quick Thinker and Problem-solver
- Must know how to talk out of situations and be diplomatic.
Cross Work For Public Relation:
|Media ethics and law||Press releases|
|Campaign planning||Campaign speeches|
|Multimedia storytelling||Public service announcements|
|Multimedia storytelling||Media alerts|
Public relations writing
MA Specializations Eligibility & Fee Structure:
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 9000 – Rs 22000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10000 – Rs 21500 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 9500 – Rs 22000 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 22000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10500 – Rs 21500 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 22000 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 22000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11500 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 23700 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11500 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10500 – Rs 24500 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 9500 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10500 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10200 – Rs 24500 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10500 – Rs 23500 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 9800 – Rs 22000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10000 – Rs 23000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 11000 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 12000 – Rs 24000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||Rs 10000– Rs 25000 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Public Relations Distance Education:
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
The PR professionals are able to get a job in the government or private sector, in India, Abroad or another country, they can get the opportunity as marketing manager, speechwriter, event coordinator, lobbyist, press secretary, and media planner. All these profiles are the best option for PR professionals they can also get any other job in many fields.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, MA Public Relations Distance Education degree and certification valid.
Ans- Yes, MA Public Relations Distance Education degree and certification acceptable.
Ans- Yes, Installment payment available.
Ans-4 yes it might be changeable University will take all decision Examination mode.
Be the first to leave a review.