MA Sociology Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA Sociology is PG level degree program. Generally, Can complete the degree in 2 years minimum. The maximum time allotted for the completion of the degree is five years. The candidates have to study social sciences in this course. The candidates can apply for the admissions by the virtual/physical mode of application for the grant of entries. Many universities offer MA sociology admission twice a year.
MA Sociology Distance Education is a PG course. The minimum qualification for this course is a bachelor’s degree. Admission is given after the test on and merit basis. Department will conduct a self-test, and you must have to clear it.
Ma Sociology is a master’s degree program with a time duration of 3 years to complete. In this degree, the program candidate will learn about the laws and rules based on which he will fight for justice or do justice for those who have no strong background. During this degree program, the candidate will learn different books, laws, etc. Universities are now offering distance education for such types of pupils who can’t afford or manage to complete their degree by attending classes on campus. The admission criteria for such students are BA must.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida, offers admission to the MA Sociology program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya, invites application form for admission to the MA Sociology program. Students can visit the university’s official website to access complete information. For more details, click here.
MA Sociology Distance Education Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||MA Sociology Distance Education|
|Duration||1 to 2 year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 10000 – INR 25000 / Year|
MA Sociology Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Admission in MA Sociology is generally based on Merit, but some university conducts entrance exam for it. Many Institutes offer MA Sociology in distance or online education mode. Students can check more information about the course in key points as given below.
MA Sociology Distance Education is a course in PG degree which can be preferred by those working in NGO, Human Development, Society Development, and all sociology development departments. For admission to the current program, a candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India. Online/Offline Admission modes are available.
- MA Sociology Distance Education is a Postgraduate program in sociology that focuses on the in-depth associate study of society and its mechanism. It’s a two-year course offered at the university level. Since sociology is a broad subject, associate an MA in sociology job opportunities in an exceedingly extensive range of fields like Education, Media and Journalism, promotion, and Administration. The standard beginning wage for MA Sociology graduates ranges from 15,000 INR to 25,000 INR per month.
- There is open many choices in front of the student related to the Employment like- Corporate Research Firms, Education Sector, Corporations, Foreign Aid Programs, Criminal Justice Field, Human Services, Counselling, Hospitals, Communications Industry, Humanitarian Organisations like (UNO), Research Organisations, Trade Associations, Youth Services, Communications Industry, Journalism, Labor Unions, Newspapers, Prisons, India Civil Services, Politics, Public Relations, Radio Stations, Social Work, Television Studios, etc.
The candidates who have passed BA sociology degree with more than 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admissions in MA sociology. Applicant should be graduate with (45 to 50 %) from any board to get access to MA Sociology Distance Education in India.
The duration of the MA Sociology program is 2-year.
Approx Fee Structure
It can be possible approx (INR 10000 – INR 25000 / Year) for Correspondence mode the fee may change according to universities demand. The standard course fee for the program ranges from 25,000 INR to 70,000 INR for two years.
Benefits of Distance Education in MA Sociology
- Time freely: Time flexibility is the most coefficient benefit of the distance MA. In this course, the students can feel free from the bondage of time.
- Low fee structure: The distance MA mode is comparatively low than the regular MA. The average fee of the distance course is INR 25,000 to70,000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: The mission of this course is to polish the students for earning and learning at the same time. After completing the distance MA course, the candidates can expect a good salary graph.
- Digital classes: The candidate can receive the books and lectures online in a distance MA course. The lessons are recorded professionally; the students access them anywhere and anytime.
MA Sociology Distance Education Application Form Process 2021
Either the candidates are admitted based on the entrance test or the annual exams of the BA degree. Students can take admission online and offline in the program depending on the university that which kinds of access they provide. Here we mention both types of the admission process.
- Move on to the university website link to which university you want to take admission to.
- Move on the application form link, then click it.
- Then enter all required details like- personal information, academic details, qualification details, address details.
- After entering all details, upload the required documents.
- Then make the payment (application fee payment mode depends on the university)
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button (Before clicking on the submit button, check all details. Be careful).
- For the application form, move on to the university website link and download it, then take printouts; candidates can also obtain this from the university admission centre by paying some amount.
- In the application form, fill all details (Before filling in the details, read the application form correctly.)
- After completing the, all process make the payment (Make the DD in favour of the university)
- Students can send the application form along with DD and all required documents. (Send it by speed post/ courier, by hand, or any other media).
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation marks-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
MA Sociology Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Sociology of Kinship||Sociology of India|
|Religion and Society||Economic Sociology|
|Sociological Theories||Sociology of Development|
|Political Sociology||Methods of Sociological Research|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Industry and Society||Urban Sociology|
|Sociology of Symbolism||Populations and Society|
|Gender and Society||Sociology of Science|
|Sociology of Organizations||Sociology of Media|
|Sociology of Education||Agrarian Structure|
MA Sociology Distance Education Fee Structure
|For Sem||For Sem||For Sem||For Sem|
|(Category A)||(Category B)||(Category A)||(Category B)|
|2||Tuition Fee (per Semester)||350||5,000||385||5500|
|3||Lab Fee (per Semester)||600||600||660||660|
|4||Library Fee (per Semester)||180||180||198||198|
|5||Exam Fee (per Semester)||140||140||154||154|
|6||Sports Fee (per Semester)||110||110||121||121|
|7||Internet Charges (per Semester)||160||160||176||176|
|8||Student Welfare/Union Fund (per annum)||300||300||330||330|
|9||Medical Fee (per annum)||200||200||220||220|
|10||Students Aid Fund (per Semester)||40||40||44||44|
|12||Annual Cashless Insurance (per annum)||200||200||220||220|
|15||Hostel Fee (per semester)||2,000||2,000||2200||2200|
MA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (History)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (English)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9800 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA Education||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Environmental Sciences)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 21000 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10200 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9200 – INR 21000 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9500 – INR 21000 / Year|
|MA (Music)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 10000 – INR 22000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 11000 – INR 21000 / Year|
|MA Home Science||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 9000 – INR 22000 / Year|
Top Universities For MA Sociology Distance Education
- Subharti University
- Annamalai University
- Kalinga University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Himalayan University
- Periyar University
Job roles after completing an MA Sociology
- PR & Advertising Executive
- Social Worker
- School Teacher
- Data Analyst
- HR Executive
- Geo-Political Risk Analyst
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Sales Executive
- Criminal justice field
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is this MA Sociology Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, the MA Sociology Distance Education degree and certification are valid in both sectors.
Q: Is an MA Sociology Degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, MA Sociology degree and certification acceptable in India or Abroad for job and study.
Q: Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Installment fee payment is valid for the amount.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans- Examination mode Depend on the university’s decision.
Be the first to leave a review.