MA Yoga and Naturopathy Admission 2021-22: MA Yoga and Naturopathy is usually two years long, but the duration can vary from college to college. The degree is helpful to the student who has excellent skills in understanding the human problem and is also able to solve that problem. The degree is postgraduate, and the total duration is two years. The degree is mainly demanded because of an increase in the number of cases of mental health. Ganpat University is one of the best for the MA Yoga and Naturopathy courses.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Highlights
|Course Name||MA Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Admission Process||Mostly Merit-based but few colleges also take entrance exams.|
|Full-Form||MA in Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Average Course Fee||INR 10,000 to INR 1,20,000.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1,00,000 – INR 2,00,000|
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Admission 2021-22
The admission process follows that the students will be eligible for the degree if they meet the admission criteria. The first requirement is to have a bachelor degree and entry test clearance.
- The students have to meet the criteria set for all the applicants.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET)
- All the applicants who are not able to clear the entry test will have the opportunity of admission through the direct admission mode. 50% marks in the bachelor degree are compulsory.
- The students will have to pay the MA Yoga and Naturopathy fee for up to 10,000 to 1.2 LPA.
- The salary offered to the degree holder is 1 to 2 LPA.
Types of Courses
- The distance and the full-time courses are offered to the students and the student’s distance course fee is more than the full-time fee.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Basics of Yoga – Philosophy of Yoga||Perspectives in Consciousness – Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity|
|Basics of Yoga II – Basic Sanskrit||Scientific Study of Yoga and Consciousness|
|Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology||Consciousness: Western & Interdisciplinary|
|Basic Psychological Processes and Disorders||Message of Upanishads|
|Consciousness & Yoga||Therapeutic Yoga Practice II|
|Theoretical Perspectives of Yoga||Advanced Techniques of Yoga|
|Health and Yoga||Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shad Darshanas|
|Basic Research Methodology and Statistics||Traditions of Shramana Dhare|
|Applications of Yoga||Case Studies|
|Therapeutic Yoga Practice I||Dissertation|
Suggested University for MA Yoga and Naturopathy in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
Be the first to leave a review.