Madhabdev University Admission 2021-22: The location of Guwahati in Assam is where Madhabdev University is located since the year 2019. It is now offering various courses at different levels in various fields. The courses it offers include BA, B.Com, B.Sc, etc. aspirants that have cleared inter will quickly get admission in the university. Aspirants opt for admission only based on merit as it will be the only eligibility criteria for UG Admission 2021.
|MU More info|
|Madhabdev University||Madhabdev University Application Form|
|Madhabdev University Admission||Madhabdev University Fee Structure|
Admission to the PG level course is made based on the Entrance Exam, while the university also interviews to assess the aspirants. MA Integrated course is given based on the candidate’s merit, followed by the counselling session. All of the application forms are based on the online mode for the 2021 admission session.
- Online admission has opened for BA/BSc Courses (3rd & 5th Semester) 2nd Year for the academic session 2021-22. Candidates can check the details and apply. (Source)
Madhabdev University Highlights
|University Name||Madhabdev University|
|Short Name of University||MDU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Autonomous University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announce|
Madhabdev University Admission 2021-22
Madhabdev University is situated in the city of Guwahati, in the state of Assam. The university does not have a lot of experience, but still, this university is providing an acceptable quality of education. The university has not announced any important dates regarding admission 2021 on its official site but stays tuned with us for any updates. The university offers applications only through electronic mode of application. The application submitted through the online portal is entertained for admission purposes. The university grants admission to the candidate based on marks scored by them in qualifying exams or entrance tests conducted by the university.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The admission to the course in the university must be taken from the university’s online portal by the application form to fill up the details.
- The university requires candidates to upload some of the photocopies. Original papers as per the list of required documents on the university site.
- The candidates will also be required to pay the application form fee for the university courses.
- The aspirants can visit the university manually to take up the prospectus or apply from the application in the university’s admission office.
- The aspirants can pay the form fee of the online mode of admission with the help of the DD.
- The aspirants require the mandatory details to be filled in the application form that needs to be self-attested.
Madhabdev University UG Admission
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): A student who has passed 12th of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or an equivalent examination recognized board, will be eligible for admission into Course in Arts stream.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): A student who has passed 12th in Science of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or an equivalent recognized University, will be eligible for admission into Course in Science stream.
Madhabdev University PG Admission
- PhD: Any person having a PG Degree from any recognized university or institute with 55% percent marks or equivalent grade in the concerned subject may apply for admission into the PhD Program in the issue in which the candidate has the Masters Degree.
Madhabdev University Application Form Process 2021
Those candidates who are interested in taking admission to Mahabdev University will follow this procedure:
- For Madhabdev University Admission, Go to the official website of the University.
- Go to the admission section, which you will see right at the top of the page.
- Will be prompted with An application form before you.
- Fill the required fields Correctly
- At the payment, the section pays the processing Fee.
- Students can pay the fee through debit card or credit card or through using internet banking
- Download the prospectus from the official website
- It is advised to take the printout of the application and then send it along with all required documents.
Following is the Checklist of all the documents required.
- Passport size photographs
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
Madhabdev University HS/BA Courses & Eligibility
|HS ARTS||2 Years||10th|
|HS Science||2 Years||10th|
|BA Honours in Assamese||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in Economics||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in English||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in Education||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in History||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in Mathematics||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in Philosophy||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in Political Science||3 Years||10+2|
|BA Honours in Sociology||3 Years||10+2|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the process of selection for UG courses offered by the university?
Ans: The admission in UG courses are based upon the merit of marks in qualifying exams
Q: How much experience in this University?
Ans: It has experience of 35 years.
Q: Is this University situated in the city of Sonipat?
- Address: Panbari, Assam 784164, India
- Phone: 03752-262255
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.