Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education [ MKUDDE ] set up in 1965 by a grant of Tamil Nadu. It is supported and recognized by UGC. The Directorate of Distance Instruction of this university was built up in 1971. It offers 23 Art Courses and 14 Science courses in Under Graduate program, In PG it offers a total of 55 courses ( 29 in Arts, 14 in Science and 12 MBA). It too offers 44 PG Diploma Course, 21 in Diploma and 10 courses in certificates.
MKU DDE Affirmation is done on the premise of marks secured within the final qualifying exam. Check
All courses promoted by MKUDDE is available on the official site.
- For MBA, MSc, and MCA program the candidate has must be passed Graduation with 50%.
- For BBA, BSc and BBA capability criteria are 10+2.
- For MA, candidates must have Graduation insignificant subjects.
- For PG recognition the qualification criteria are Graduation within the pertinent field with 50%.
Latest News : Students can Apply for online admission Now
MKU DDE Admission 2020
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education ( MKU DDE)|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||044 2229 0742|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 700/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education University (MKU DDE) is a public university in India situated in Madurai city in southern Tamil Nadu, India. It thoroughly was established in 1966 and had concerning 130,000 students in eighteen colleges comprising 72 departments, and 109 related to schools.
MKU DDE IMPOTENT DATE
|MKU DDE Distance admission||30 Jun 2020|
|Exam Date||20 jully 2020|
|BA distance Application form||10 july 2020|
|Online admission Form||15 jun 2020|
|Online fees pay||18 jun 2020|
MKU DDE Admission 2020 Eligibility ( UG courses)
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA||Economics||10+2 pass with min 40%|
|B.Sc||Zoology||10+2 with Science|
|Hotel Management and Catering Sciences|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|B.Com.||General||10+2 pass with min 40%|
|BCA (Lateral Entry)||–||Diploma|
|B.Com||Computer Applications||Pass in 10+2|
University Provides approx 45 P.G. course, 23 Diploma/Certification, 61 U.G. and 35 M.Phil Degree and Certification, with 14 aided colleges in MKU, 18 institutions approved by MKU, 33 colleges Of MKU, 24 autonomous Centers of MKU. University provides the Education and Learning stuff with the motive of “To Seek Truth Is Knowledge.” Governor of Tamil Nadu is the Chancellor of the University.
Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) was inaugurated on 6 Feb 1966, supported the extension center of the University of Madras, situated at Madurai. In 1968, the muse stone for a brand new field arranged by Zakir Hussain, the President of India. The board of directors of the Distance Education of the University established in 1971. In 1978, the name of the University was modified to MKU to honor the K. Kamaraj, Former Chief Minister of Madras State.
MKU DDE Admission Date
Latest update: Admission last date for the academic year 2020-21: 01/MARCH/2020
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education (MKU DDE) OFFER COURSES IN DISTANCE MODE
|1.||master in arts Eco||English||Any Degree UG|
|2||master in arts English||English||Any Degree UG with the English in
Part I or Part II or Part III
|3.||master in arts Language linguistics||English||Any Degree UG|
|4.||master in art History||English||Any Degree UG|
|5.||master in arts Pol. Science||English||Any Degree UG|
|6.||master in arts Philosophy||English||Any Degree UG|
|7.||master in arts P.A||English||Any Degree UG|
|8.||master in arts Gandhian||English||Any Degree UG|
|9.||master in arts Sociology||English||Any Degree UG (Except Commerce)|
|10.||Master in arts Hindi||Hindi||Refer to Prospectus|
|12.||master in arts Criminology and Police Adm.||English||Any Degree UG|
|master in arts Tamil Lit.||Tamil||Any Degree UG with Tamil in Part I or Part I or Part III OR B.Lit.|
|14.||master in arts social work||English||Any Degree UG|
|15.||master in arts Human Right||English||Any Degree UG|
|16.||master in arts Women’s studies||English||Any Degree UG|
|17.||M.Com.||Tamil & English||B.Com. / C.A. . /A.C.S.C.A.I.I.B. / A.I.C.W.A|
|18.||M.Com. with Marketing||English||B.Com. . / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.|
|19.||M.Com. with (Finance)||English||B.Com. /C.A.I.I.B. / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.|
|20.||M.Com. with (Computer Application)||English||B.Com. /
C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. / A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.
|21.||M.Com. with (Banking)||English||B.Com. /
A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S.C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. /
|22.||M.Com.(Co-operative )||English||B.Com. /
A.I.C.W.A. / A.C.S C.A. / C.A.I.I.B. /
|23.||M.Sc. with Chemistry||English||B.Sc. Chemistry, Applied Science|
|24.||M.Sc. Maths||English||B.Sc. Mathematics|
|25.||M.Sc. Physics||English||B.Sc. Phy, Applied Science|
|26.||M.Sc. Botany||English||B.Sc. in the relevant course|
|27.||M.Sc. Zoology||English||B.Sc. in the relevant course|
|28.||M.Sc. C.S||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|29.||M.Sc. Psychology||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|30.||M.Sc. H.M||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|31.||M.Sc. Nutrition and top Food Technology||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|32.||M.Sc. Tourism Hospitality Management||English||B.Sc. in relevant|
|33.||M.Sc. Electronics and Communication||English||B.Sc. Electronics & Communication / Physics / Computer Application / Computer Science Electronic Science / Applied Science|
|34.||Master in Computer Application||English||Any Degree UG with Mathematics at +2 level|
|35.||Master in Computer Application. (Lateral Entry Direct 2nd year)||English||PGDCA|
|36.||Master in arts (Tourism Management – 2 years)||English||Any Degree UG / 3-year diploma in hotel management & Catering Technology|
|37.||Master in arts Advertising and Public Relations
|38.||Master in Arts Journalism and Mass Communication
|English||Any Degree UG|
|39.||M.L.I.Sc. (1 year)||English||B.L.I.Sc.|
|40.||M.Sc. (Tourism and Hospitality Mgmt.)||English||Recognized University Graduation|
|41.||Master of Business Administration||English||Any Degree UG|
|42.||Master of Business Administration Financial Management||English||Any Degree UG|
|43.||Master of Business Administration (International Business Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|44.||Master of Business Administration (Logistic and Supply chain Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|45.||Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|46.||Master of Business Administration (Marketing Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|47.||Master of Business Administration (Operations and Project Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|48.||Master of Business Administration (Retail Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|49.||Master of business administration (System Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|50.||Master of business administration (Airline and Airport Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|51.||Master of business administration (Hospital Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|52.||Master of business administration (Tourism and Hotel Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
Madurai Kamaraj University | Distance Education University (MKU DDE)·
The MKU distance education, University came into being on a bill passed by the general assembly of the State within the year 1965.
Thus, it’s a statutory university-owned and funded by the govt. Of Tamil Nadu and also the University Grants Commission. This Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) could be a member of the Association of Indian Universities and one amongst the nine universities in India with a standing of University with Potential for Excellence.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Alagappa University, and Teresa University are the offshoots of Madurai Kamaraj University distance education. As on date, it covers four revenue districts of Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul, and Than for its regular educational program.
Presently, it holds a complete of seventy-seven far-famed Departments and twenty colleges. Additionally to the Departments and colleges, the University has twenty-one educational centers and twenty-one similar instructional auxiliary units.
It’s 24 independent schools, fourteen assisted schools, 33 self-financed schools, 18 approved establishments, 4 evening schools, six constituent schools, and one University school job to the upper education wants of the enormous variety of scholars from rural and concrete areas.
MKU DDE Admission Process Online 2020
The Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) offers 41 postgraduates, 35 M.Phil. And 17 sheepskin /P.G. sheepskin / Certificate courses within the varied departments. Presently, 66 U.G. and 45 P.G. courses offered within the related to schools.
Nowadays, 2428 students and analysis students are on a roll. Currently over 163 individual report comes are being disbursed with associate degree outlay extraordinary 34 Cores.
The University incorporates a progressive central Library with three lakhs books, 9,000 e-journals, 3,000 e-books, 55,000 references, and textbooks.
The one GBPS web association, INFONET center with 50 nodes and good category rooms have enriched the ICT-enabled teaching and learning.
MKU Admission Process
- Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) powerfully believes in decentralized and democratic governance.
- As a visionary step, educational and administrative autonomy has been granted to pick out colleges.
- The MKU distance education University (MKU DDE) has established linkages with the community around its varied stretch activities.
- The National and International level property and visibility of this University could be a pointer that the University is moving from the standing of University with Potential for Excellence to the status of the MKU distance education (MKU DDE) University of Excellence
MKU Distance Learning online admission and apply process
Madurai Kamaraj University distance learning National and International level property and visibility of this University could be a pointer that the University is moving from the standing of University with Potential for Excellence to the status of the University of Excellence. The vision of learning mode as the distance changes the student’s life and grant excellent learning methods during job time.
Some time student wants any particular degree or diploma in very less time and without attending the class, distance learning mode has open the door of education for everyone, anyone can learn from distance mode and gather in-depth knowledge of the syllabus.
Distance Education Dubai Offered By (MKU DDE)
In India, MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2-year management course curriculum to create management professional as per business industry requisition. In today’s world, there are enormous opportunities for proficient and capable individuals on the ground of business management with improved remuneration. Online MBA Dubai aspirants can also become a part of this course structure.
Specializations: Some specializations given for management aspirant that needed to apply for:
Human Resource Management
Information Technology Management
Finance & Marketing Management
Duration: MBA (Master of Business Administration) in online mode is a 2-year duration program.
MKU DDE Eligibility:
Any graduate can take admission to the online MBA program.
Career: After accomplishing an MBA, one will be capable of finding employment as per their specialization ground in any business organization with their proficiency and skills expertise. Management individuals can have a shining career along with tempting wages. A student who is seeking online MBA Dubai can also have mileage for their career in Dubai and globally.
- Madurai Kamaraj University distance education
Affiliations and Validations of Distance Education:
The University mentioned above is approved UGC, the Indian Government, and valid everywhere in the world to apply for any vacant positions in public, Govt, and private companies or study further whether in India, Dubai, or somewhere else in the world.
How to apply in MKU for Distance Education 2020 Batch?
- Indian student can be a part of the above institute by mailing their document from higher secondary to till graduation, residence proof and Identity proof, etc. along with the filled application form and fee payment via net banking, debit or credit card transfer, bank deposit, demand draft, etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj Distance Education ( MKU DDE ) Students can be admitted in the two above universities by mailing their previous education documents, passport, habitation proof, filled application form and MBA course fee payment via NEFT, Bank Deposit, and the Western Union, etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj education Students can mail us their queries to get more information pertaining to the admission so that one of our professional education counselors can make you a call to explain the admission process in-depth and most ease way.
- MKU Examination Mode: Whether Indian or Canadian students, they need to go with the online mode of examinations for the MBA program.
MKU (Madurai Kamaraj University) has run the two websites to provide the proper information for regular and distance education from the university mkudde.org running for the distance education information and the main website of the university is mkuniversity.org so the student can get the information from both resources of the MKU. Some time student gets confused about the website of the university.
Students can take online admission in Madurai Kamaraj University distance education by fill online form or by authorized study center.
General Instructions for MKU Students
1) No candidate can undergo more than one course (full-time) at a time during the academic year and no one can take more than one examination at the same time.
2) In all communications addressed to the University, the course applied for and the registration number should be specified.
3) The University reserves the right to suspend any course or cancel any Test/Test Centres without assigning any reason.
4) The University will not be held responsible for any delay or loss in postal and any other modes of transit.
5) The decision of the University shall be final, in all cases of admission.
6) The selected candidate should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on or before the stipulated date and time and submit the following original certificates along with Xerox copies of the certificates only to the Head of the Department at the time of admission for the purpose of verification:
- (i) SSLC, HSE mark statement
- (ii) Consolidated Statement of Marks / Grade certificate and provisional certificate.
- (iii) Transfer certificate
(iv) Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
(v ) Community certificate
- (vi) Income certificate obtained 3 months prior to the date of advertisement (for SC/ST/Blind candidates only)
- (vii) If selected under the special category, the relevant certificate.
(viii) Such other certificates, as may be required by the University
- (ix) In the case of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from other Universities, they should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the MKU at the time of admission.
- (x) All admissions made will be Provisional till the certificate, statement of marks/grades, etc., submitted by the candidates are scrutinized and accepted. If any candidate is found to have got admission to the false claim, the admission will be canceled without any prior notice.
7. After that, the candidate should remit the prescribed fee (refer Prospectus Annexure-A for fees details) in the form of Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University from any bank payable at Madurai and submit together with all certificates.
8. The waiting list candidates will be informed about their position in the waiting list for admission and they should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on a specified date, time and place, failing which the candidate will forfeit the seat against vacancies if any.
9. Vacancies, if any, will be filled in from among the waiting list candidates reporting for selection strictly in the order of merit and there is no guarantee for admission.
10. Waiting list candidates, who are selected, will have to remit the fees on the same day. No extension of time shall be granted for payment of fees under any circumstances.
11. Otherwise, the admission will automatically stand canceled and the candidate will have no claim for admission to the course.
12. The candidate awaiting the mark-sheet should furnish the consolidated statement of marks to the Head of the Department within 10 days from the date of publication of results and in any case not later than 31st August 2014. In case the candidate fails to secure the minimum marks prescribed for admission as per the regulations, it will forfeit the seat allotted as well as the fees paid.
13. This University is not responsible for the non-publication of the results of any University/Institution.
14. Any request to change the course and transfer of fees will not be entertained.
15. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates under any circumstances.
16. The tuition fee and special fees as admissible by the Government will not be collected from the SC/ST candidates at the time of admission.
17. Tuition fees and Special fees as admissible by the Government will not be collected from the Physically Challenged candidates at the time of admission.
18. Other States students are treated as ‘Other Communities’.
19. No Candidate will be permitted to take the Entrance Test without Hall Ticket.
Faculty of Madurai Kamaraj University
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. M. Muthukumar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Commerce|
|Dr. K. Parameshwaran||Assistant Professor||Department Of Tamil|
|Dr. S. Suresh||Assistant Professor||Department Of Botany|
|Dr. J. Sridhar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Biotechnology|
|Dr. P. Kalyani||Assistant Professor||Department Of Chemistry|
|Dr. B. Indrani||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Thiru. V. Loganathan||Assistant Professor||Department Of Economics|
|Dr. N. Perumal||Assistant Professor||Department Of Sociology|
Academic Centres of MKU
Rating of Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education
- Placements – 1.0
- Infrastructure – 1.0
- Faculty & Course Curriculum – 1.0
- Crowd & Campus Life – 1.0
- Value for Money – 1.0
Top More University Fee structure
|Name of the University||Types of University||Location|
|Amity University||Private University||1995|
|Banaras Hindu University||Central University||1916|
|Subharti University Distance Education||Private University||2008|
|Punjab University||Private University||1962|
|Annamalai University Distance Education||State University||1929|
- Address: M K University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
- Pin code: 625021.
- Contact number: + ( 91 ) 452 – 2458471
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC ?
Ans. Yes, this university is approved by the UGC (University Grant Commission).
What is the admission last date for the 2020-21 academic year?
Ans. For the academic year 2020-21 admission, the last date is 30/Sep/2020.
How students will get admission?
Ans. Candidates can get admission to the University from the official website.
Madurai Kamaraj University which types of programs provide?
Ans. MK University provides many undergraduate, postgraduate, and etc.
How can i take admission in MKU DDE ?
Students can take online admission and also can visit study center for admission there are lots of study centers are available in tamil nadu.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th