Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 | MKU DDE set up in 1965 by a grant of Tamil Nadu. It is supported and recognized by UGC. The Directorate of Distance Instruction of this university was built up in 1971. It offers 23 Art Courses and 14 Science courses in Under Graduate program, In PG it offers a total of 55 courses ( 29 in Arts, 14 in Science, and 12 MBA). It too offers 44 PG Diploma Course, 21 in Diploma and 10 courses in certificates.
Madurai Kamaraj University extends the deadline for submission of the thesis till 30/06/2021 for terminal PhD students.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission For UG Courses
Madurai Kamaraj University offers many courses and programs to the candidates at the UG level. A short brief about UG courses offered by the university is given below:
- TIME: Generally TIME of BA (Hons) is 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized institute of India can apply for admissions in BA (Hons)
- CHOICE MODE: candidates are granted admissions in BA (Hons) on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 exams
- TIME: Generally, the time required for the completion of a BA degree is 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: candidates having a certificate of qualification of HSC exams can apply for admissions in BA programs
- CHOICE MODE: admissions are given to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in HSC exams
- TIME: Generally, the time required to complete the degree of BSC is 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who have passed intermediate exams can apply for admissions to BSC
- CHOICE MODE: the admissions are granted by the university on the basis of marks obtained by them in 10+2 exams
- TIME: Basically, B.COM is a three years degree program
- ELIGIBILITY: the applicants having a certificate of passing HSC exams is eligible for the admissions
- CHOICE MODE: the candidates are granted admissions on the basis of marks secured by them in intermediate exams
- TIME: Generally, B.Ed the degree can be completed in 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: the aspirants who are having a graduation degree can apply for admissions in B.Ed degree programs
- CHOICE MODE: the admissions are given on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in graduation degree
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission For PG Courses
MKU offers many courses and programs to the candidates at the PG level. A short account of PG courses offered by the university is given below:
- TIME: Generally, an MA degree can be completed in 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY: The aspirants having a degree of BA can apply for admissions in MA programs
- CHOICE MODE: The candidates are admitted on the basis of their performance in BA programs
- TIME: MSC is a 2-year degree program
- ELIGIBILITY: The aspirants possessing a BSC degree in a relevant stream can apply for admissions to MSC
- CHOICE MODE: The candidates are enrolled on the basis of their performance in BSC programs
- TIME: M.COM programs are basically of 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY: Aspirants having a B.Com degree are eligible to apply for admissions to M.Com
- CHOICE MODE: The candidates are admitted on the basis of merit
- TIME: M.COM is generally a 2-year academic program
- ELIGIBILITY: To meet the criteria it is compulsory for a candidate to have a BCA degree
- CHOICE MODE: The university grants admissions to the candidates in MCA degree on the basis of marks obtained by them in BCA
- TIME: Generally, the TIME of MBA programs is 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY: A candidate having a BBA degree can apply for the admissions
- CHOICE MODE: The university grants admissions to the candidates on a merit basis
PG DIPLOMA COURSES
- TIME: 1 year
- ELIGIBILITY: Applicant must be a graduate
- CHOICE MODE: the process of selection is directly based on the merit
UG DIPLOMA COURSES
- TIME: 6 months to 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: Graduation is compulsory
- CHOICE MODE: admissions are granted on a merit basis
MKU DDE Admission Eligibility Criteria
MKU DDE Affirmation is done on the premise of marks secured within the final qualifying exam. Check
All courses promoted by MKU DDE is available on the official site.
- For MBA, MSc, and MCA program the candidate has must be passed Graduation with 50%.
- For BBA, BSc, and BBA capability criteria are 10+2.
- For MA, candidates must have Graduation insignificant subjects.
- For PG recognition the qualification criteria are Graduation within the pertinent field with 50%.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 Headline
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission ( MKU DDE)|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||044 2229 0742|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 700/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
MKU DDE Admission Details
The Madurai Kamaraj University Distance education (MKU DDE) offers 41 postgraduates, 35 M.Phil. And 17 sheepskin /P.G sheepskin / Certificate courses within the varied departments. Presently, 66 U.G and 45 P.G courses offered within related to schools.
Nowadays, 2428 students and analysis students are on a roll. Currently, over 163 individual reports come are being disbursed with an associate degree outlay extraordinary 34 Cores.
The University incorporates a progressive central Library with three lakhs of books, 9,000 e-journals, 3,000 e-books, 55,000 references, and textbooks.
The one GBPS web association, INFONET center with 50 nodes and good category rooms have enriched the ICT-enabled teaching and learning.
- Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) powerfully believes in decentralized and democratic governance.
- As a visionary step, educational and administrative autonomy has been granted to pick out colleges.
- The MKU distance education University (MKU DDE) has established linkages with the community around its varied stretch activities.
- The National and International level property and visibility of this University could be a pointer that the University is moving from the standing of University with Potential for Excellence to the status of the MKU distance education (MKU DDE) University of Excellence
MKU DDE UG Course Admission Eligibility
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA||Economics||10+2 pass with min 40%|
|BSc||Zoology||10+2 with Science|
|Hotel Management and Catering Sciences|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|B.Com.||General||10+2 pass with min 40%|
|BCA (Lateral Entry)||–||Diploma|
|B.Com||Computer Applications||Pass in 10+2|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance education
University Provides approx 45 P.G course, 23 Diploma/Certification, 61 U.G, and 35 M.Phil Degree and Certification, with 14 aided colleges in MKU, 18 institutions approved by MKU, 33 colleges Of MKU, 24 autonomous Centers of MKU. University provides the Education and Learning stuff with the motive of “To Seek Truth Is Knowledge.” The Governor of Tamil Nadu is the Chancellor of the University.
Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) was inaugurated on 6 Feb 1966, supported the extension center of the University of Madras, situated at Madurai. In 1968, the muse stone for a brand new field arranged by Zakir Hussain, the President of India. The board of directors of the Distance Education of the University established in 1971. In 1978, the name of the University was modified to MKU to honor K. Kamaraj, Former Chief Minister of Madras State.
Distance Education PG Courses
|1.||Master in Arts Eco||English||Any Degree UG|
|2||Master in Arts English||English||Any Degree UG with the English in
Part I or Part II or Part III
|3.||Master in Arts Language linguistics||English||Any Degree UG|
|4.||Master in Art History||English||Any Degree UG|
|5.||Master in Arts Pol. Science||English||Any Degree UG|
|6.||Master in Arts Philosophy||English||Any Degree UG|
|7.||Master in Arts PA||English||Any Degree UG|
|8.||Master in Arts Gandhian||English||Any Degree UG|
|9.||Master in Arts Sociology||English||Any Degree UG (Except Commerce)|
|10.||Master in Arts Hindi||Hindi||Refer to Prospectus|
|12.||Master in Arts Criminology and Police Adm.||English||Any Degree UG|
|Master in Arts Tamil Lit.||Tamil||Any Degree UG with Tamil in Part I or Part I or Part III OR B.Lit.|
|14.||Master in Arts social work||English||Any Degree UG|
|15.||Master in Arts Human Right||English||Any Degree UG|
|16.||Master in Arts Women’s studies||English||Any Degree UG|
|17.||M.Com||Tamil & English||B.Com / C.A /A.C.S.C.A.I.I.B / A.I.C.W.A|
|18.||M.Com with Marketing||English||B.Com / A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S|
|19.||M.Com with (Finance)||English||B.Com /C.A.I.I.B / A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S|
|20.||M.Com with (Computer Application)||English||B.Com /
C.A / C.A.I.I.B / A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S
|21.||M.Com with (Banking)||English||B.Com /
A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S.C.A / C.A.I.I.B /
|22.||M.Com(Co-operative )||English||B.Com /
A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S C.A / C.A.I.I.B /
|23.||MSc with Chemistry||English||BSc. Chemistry, Applied Science|
|24.||MSc Maths||English||BSc. Mathematics|
|25.||MSc Physics||English||BSc. Phy, Applied Science|
|26.||MSc Botany||English||BSc. in the relevant course|
|27.||MSc Zoology||English||BSc. in the relevant course|
|28.||MSc C.S||English||BSc. in relevant|
|29.||MSc Psychology||English||BSc. in relevant|
|30.||MSc H.M||English||BSc. in relevant|
|31.||MSc Nutrition and top Food Technology||English||BSc. in relevant|
|32.||MSc Tourism Hospitality Management||English||BSc. in relevant|
|33.||MSc Electronics and Communication||English||BSc. Electronics & Communication / Physics / Computer Application / Computer Science Electronic Science / Applied Science|
|34.||Master in Computer Application||English||Any Degree UG with Mathematics at +2 level|
|35.||Master in Computer Application. (Lateral Entry Direct 2nd year)||English||PGDCA|
|36.||Master in Arts (Tourism Management – 2 years)||English||Any Degree UG / 3-year diploma in hotel management & Catering Technology|
|37.||Master in Arts Advertising and Public Relations
|38.||Master in Arts Journalism and Mass Communication
|English||Any Degree UG|
|39.||M.L.I.Sc (1 year)||English||B.L.I.Sc|
|40.||MSc (Tourism and Hospitality Mgmt.)||English||Recognized University Graduation|
|41.||Master of Business Administration||English||Any Degree UG|
|42.||Master of Business Administration Financial Management||English||Any Degree UG|
|43.||Master of Business Administration (International Business Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|44.||Master of Business Administration (Logistic and Supply chain Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|45.||Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|46.||Master of Business Administration (Marketing Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|47.||Master of Business Administration (Operations and Project Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|48.||Master of Business Administration (Retail Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|49.||Master of business administration (System Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|50.||Master of business administration (Airline and Airport Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|51.||Master of business administration (Hospital Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|52.||Master of business administration (Tourism and Hotel Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
MKU Distance Education Admission ( MKU DDE )
The MKU distance education, University came into being on a bill passed by the general assembly of the State within the year 1965.
Thus, it’s a statutory university-owned and funded by the govt. Of Tamil Nadu and also the University Grants Commission. This Madurai Kamaraj University distance education University (MKU DDE) could be a member of the Association of Indian Universities and one amongst the nine universities in India with a standing of University with Potential for Excellence.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Alagappa University, and Teresa University are the offshoots of Madurai Kamaraj University distance education. As of date, it covers four revenue districts of Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul, and Than for its regular educational program.
Presently, it holds a complete of seventy-seven far-famed Departments and twenty colleges. Additionally to the Departments and colleges, the University has twenty-one educational centers and twenty-one similar instructional auxiliary units.
It’s 24 independent schools, fourteen assisted schools, 33 self-financed schools, 18 approved establishments, 4 evening schools, six constituent schools, and one University school job to the upper education wants of the enormous variety of scholars from rural and concrete areas.
MKU Distance Learning online admission Details
Madurai Kamaraj University distance learning National and International level property and visibility of this University could be a pointer that the University is moving from the standing of University with Potential for Excellence to the status of the University of Excellence. The vision of learning mode as the distance changes the student’s life and grant excellent learning methods during job time.
Some time student wants any particular degree or diploma in very less time and without attending the class, distance learning mode has open the door of education for everyone, anyone can learn from distance mode and gather in-depth knowledge of the syllabus.
Distance Education Dubai Offered By (MKU DDE)
In India, an MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2-year management course curriculum to create management professionals as per business industry requisition. In today’s world, there are enormous opportunities for proficient and capable individuals on the ground of business management with improved remuneration. Online MBA Dubai aspirants can also become a part of this course structure.
Specializations: Some specializations given for management aspirant that needed to apply for:
- Retail Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Finance & Marketing Management
- Banking Management
- Insurance Management
Duration: MBA (Master of Business Administration) in online mode is a 2-year duration program.
MKU DDE Eligibility
Any graduate can take admission to the online MBA program.
Career: After accomplishing an MBA, one will be capable of finding employment as per their specialization ground in any business organization with their proficiency and skills expertise. Management individuals can have a shining career along with tempting wages. A student who is seeking an online MBA in Dubai can also have mileage for their career in Dubai and globally.
Affiliations and Validations of Distance Education
The University mentioned above is approved by UGC, the Indian Government, and valid everywhere in the world to apply for any vacant positions in public, Govt, and private companies or study further whether in India, Dubai, or somewhere else in the world.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education
- Indian students can be a part of the above institute by mailing their documents from higher secondary to graduation, residence proof and Identity proof, etc. along with the filled application form and fee payment via net banking, debit or credit card transfer, bank deposit, demand draft, etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj Distance Education ( MKU DDE ) Students can be admitted to the two above universities by mailing their previous education documents, passport, habitation proof, filled application form, and MBA course fee payment via NEFT, Bank Deposit, and The Western Union, etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj education Students can mail us their queries to get more information about the admission so that one of our professional education counselors can make you a call to explain the admission process in-depth and the easiest way.
- MKU Examination Mode: Whether Indian or Canadian students, they need to go with the online mode of examinations for the MBA program.
MKU (Madurai Kamaraj University) has run the two websites to provide the proper information for regular and distance education from the university MKU DDE running for the distance education information and the main website of the university is /dde/ so the student can get the information from both resources of the MKU. Some time student gets confused about the website of the university.
Students can take online admission in Madurai Kamaraj University distance education by fill an online form or by an authorized study center.
- No candidate can undergo more than one course (full-time) at a time during the academic year and no one can take more than one examination at the same time.
- In all communications addressed to the University, the course applied for and the registration number should be specified.
- The University reserves the right to suspend any course or cancel any Test/Test Centres without assigning any reason.
- The University will not be held responsible for any delay or loss in postal and any other modes of transit.
- The decision of the University shall be final, in all cases of admission.
- The selected candidate should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on or before the stipulated date and time and submit the following original certificates along with Xerox copies of the certificates only to the Head of the Department at the time of admission for verification:
- (i) SSLC, HSE mark statement
- (ii) Consolidated Statement of Marks / Grade certificate and provisional certificate.
- (iii) Transfer certificate
(iv) Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
(v ) Community certificate
- (vi) Income certificate obtained 3 months before the date of advertisement (for SC/ST/Blind candidates only)
- (vii) If selected under the special category the relevant certificate.
(viii) Such other certificates, as may be required by the University
- (ix) In the case of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from other Universities, they should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the MKU at the time of admission.
- (x) All admissions made will be Provisional till the certificate, statement of marks/grades, etc., submitted by the candidates are scrutinized and accepted. If any candidate is found to have got admission to the false claim, the admission will be canceled without any prior notice.
7. After that, the candidate should remit the prescribed fee (refer to Prospectus Annexure-A for fees details) in the form of Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University from any bank payable at Madurai and submit together with all certificates.
8. The waiting list candidates will be informed about their position in the waiting list for admission and they should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on a specified date, time, and place, failing which the candidate will forfeit the seat against vacancies if any.
9. Vacancies, if any, will be filled in from among the waiting list candidates reporting for selection strictly in the order of merit and there is no guarantee for admission.
10. Waiting list candidates, who are selected, will have to remit the fees on the same day. No extension of time shall be granted for payment of fees under any circumstances.
11. Otherwise, the admission will automatically stand canceled and the candidate will have no claim for admission to the course.
12. The candidate awaiting the mark-sheet should furnish the consolidated statement of marks to the Head of the Department within 10 days from the date of publication of results and in any case not later than 31st August 2014. In case the candidate fails to secure the minimum marks prescribed for admission as per the regulations, it will forfeit the seat allotted as well as the fees paid.
13. This University is not responsible for the non-publication of the results of any University/Institution.
14. Any request to change the course and transfer fees will not be entertained.
15. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates under any circumstances.
16. The tuition fee and special fees as admissible by the Government will not be collected from the SC/ST candidates at the time of admission.
17. Tuition fees and Special fees as admissible by the Government will not be collected from the Physically Challenged candidates at the time of admission.
18. Other States students are treated as ‘Other Communities’.
19. No Candidate will be permitted to take the Entrance Test without Hall Ticket.
Faculty of Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. M. Muthukumar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Commerce|
|Dr. K.Parameshwaran||Assistant Professor||Department Of Tamil|
|Dr. S. Suresh||Assistant Professor||Department Of Botany|
|Dr. J. Sridhar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Biotechnology|
|Dr. P. Kalyani||Assistant Professor||Department Of Chemistry|
|Dr. B. Indrani||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Thiru. V. Loganathan||Assistant Professor||Department Of Economics|
|Dr. N. Perumal||Assistant Professor||Department Of Sociology|
Academic Centres of MKU
- Training Centres
- Seminar Programme(Tamilnadu)
- Training Programme
Rating of Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education
- Placements – 1.0
- Infrastructure – 1.0
- Faculty & Course Curriculum – 1.0
- Crowd & Campus Life – 1.0
- Value for Money – 1.0
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 Is Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC?
Ans. Yes, this university is approved by the UGC (University Grant Commission).
Q.2 What is the admission last date for the 2021-22 academic year?
Ans. For the academic year 2021-22 admission, the last date is 30/Sep/2020.
Q.3 How students will get admission?
Ans. Candidates can get admission to the University from the official website.
Q.4 Madurai Kamaraj University which types of programs provide?
Ans. MK University provides many undergraduate, postgraduate, etc.
Q.5 How can I take admission in MKU DDE?
Students can take online admission and also can visit the study center for admission there are lots of study centers are available in Tamil Nadu.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th