MKU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Madurai Kamaraj University DDE was established in 1965 with a grant from Tamil Nadu. It is supported and recognized by UGC. MKU provides many other facilities and activities for students and faculty. It is the higher recognized university for creating the different types of programs for all the departments.
With 20 schools with 77 departments, the university offers 44 postgraduate, 40 M.Phil, 57 PhD programs, 17 Certificate courses, and 17 Diploma/P.G Diploma courses, which have given about one crore graduates in the last 50 years. It offers 23 Art Courses and 14 Science courses in the Under Graduate program; PG offers 55 studies (29 in Arts, 14 in Science, and 12 MBA). It too offers 44 PG Diploma Course, 21 in Diploma and ten courses in certificates.
- 07 September 2021: Online registration for admission has started for the academic session 2021-22. Candidates can check the details and apply. (Source)
- 30 August 2021: The last date for submitting Online CET registration for Admission to PhD and M.Phil Programs is extended till 9 September 2021. For more details, click here.
MKU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education (MKU DDE)|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||044 2229 0742|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 700/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
MKU Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The candidates can apply for admission through the e-mode / physical method of application. The university admits the candidates based on marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test for some courses. Still, admission is based upon the merit of qualifying level exams for the rest of the classes.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MKU UG Admission
Madurai Kamaraj University offers many courses and courses to the candidates at the UG level. A short brief about UG courses offered by the university is given below:
- Time: Generally, the time of BA (Hons) is three years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized institute of India can apply for admissions in BA (Hons).
- Choice Mode: Candidates are granted admissions in BA (Hons) based on marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 exams.
- Time: Generally, the time required for the completion of a BA degree is three years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a certificate of qualification of HSC exams can apply for the BA course admission.
- Choice Mode: Admissions give to the candidates based on marks obtained by them in HSC exams.
- Time: The time required to complete the degree of BSc is three years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed intermediate exams can apply for admissions to BSc.
- Choice Mode: The university granted the access based on marks obtained by them in 10+2 exams.
- Time: Basically, B.Com is a three years degree program.
- Eligibility: The applicants having a certificate of passing HSC exams is eligible for admissions.
- Choice Mode: The candidate grants admission based on marks secured by them in intermediate exams.
- Time: Generally, I can be complete my B.Ed degree in 3 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants with a graduation degree can apply for admissions in a B.Ed degree course.
- Choice Mode: The entries are given based on marks obtained by candidates in graduate degrees.
MKU PG Admission
MKU offers many courses and courses to candidates at the PG level. A short account of PG courses offered by the university is given below:
- Time: Generally, I can complete an MA degree in 2 years.
- Eligibility: The aspirants having a degree of BA can apply for admissions in the MA course.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are admitted based on their performance in the BA course.
- Time: MSc is a 2-year degree course.
- Eligibility: The aspirants possessing a BSc degree in a relevant stream can apply for admissions to MSc.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are enrolled based on their performance in the BSc course.
- Time: M.Com course is two years.
- Eligibility: Aspirants having a B.Com degree are eligible to apply for admissions to M.Com.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are admitted based on merit.
- Time: MCA is generally a 2-year academic course.
- Eligibility: To meet the criteria, a candidate must have a BCA degree.
- Choice Mode: The university grants admissions to the candidates in MCA degree based on their marks in BCA.
- Time: Generally, the time of the MBA course is two years.
- Eligibility: A candidate having a BBA degree can apply for admissions.
- Choice Mode: The university grants access to the candidates on a merit-based.
Admission in PG Diploma
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Applicant must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: The process of selection directly base on merit.
Admission in UG Diploma
- Time: 6 months to 3 years.
- Eligibility: Graduation is compulsory.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted on a merit basis.
Specializations: Some specializations given for management aspirants that needed to apply for:
- Retail Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Finance & Marketing Management
- Banking Management
- Insurance Management
MKU Distance Education Application Form Process 2021
MKU (Madurai Kamaraj University) has run the two websites to provide the correct information for regular. the Indian Government approves the university mentioned above. It is valid everywhere to apply for vacant positions in public, Govt, and private companies or study further, whether in India, Dubai, or elsewhere.
Students can take online admission in Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education by filling an online form or an authorized study center.
- Indian students can be a part of the above institute by mailing their documents from higher secondary to graduation, residence proof, identity proof, etc. The filled application form and fee payment via net banking, debit or credit card transfer, bank deposit, demand draft, etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj Distance Education ( MKU DDE ) Students can be admitted to the two universities by mailing their previous education documents, passport, habitation proof, filled application form, and MBA course fee payment via NEFT Bank Deposit, and The Western Union, etc.
- Madurai Kamaraj education Students can mail us their queries to get more information about the admission. One of our professional education counselors can call you to explain the admission process in-depth and the easiest way.
- MKU Examination Mode: Whether Indian or Canadian students, they need to go with the online mode of examinations for the MBA program.
- No candidate can undergo more than one course (full-time) during the academic year, and no one can take more than one examination at the same time.
- In all communications addressed to the university, the course applied for and should specify the registration number.
- The university reserves the right to suspend any course or cancel any Test/Test Centres without assigning any reason.
- The university will not be held responsible for any delay or loss in postal or other transit modes.
- The decision of the university shall be final in all cases of admission.
- The selected candidate should meet the Prof. & Head of the Department concerned on or before the stipulated date and time and submit the following original certificates along with Xerox copies of the certificates only to the Head of the Department at the time of admission for verification:
- After that, the candidate should remit the prescribed fee (refer to Prospectus Annexure-A for fee details) in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, from any bank payable at Madurai and submit together with all certificates.
- The waiting list candidates will be informed about their position on the waiting list for admission. They should meet the Professor & Head of the Department concerned on a specified date, time, and place, failing which the candidate will forfeit the seat against vacancies, if any.
- Vacancies, if any, will be filled in from among the waiting list candidates reporting for selection strictly in the order of merit, and there is no guarantee for admission.
- Waiting list candidates, who are selected, will have to remit the fees on the same day. No extension of time shall grant for payment of fees under any circumstances.
- Otherwise, the admission will automatically stand canceled, and the candidate will have no claim for access to the course.
- The candidate awaiting the mark-sheet should furnish the consolidated statement of marks to the Head of the Department within ten days from the date of publication of results and in any case not later than 31st August 2014. If the candidate fails to secure the minimum marks prescribed for admission as per the regulations, it will forfeit the seat allotted and the fees paid.
- This university is not responsible for the non-publication of the results of any University/Institution.
- Any request to change the course and transfer fees will not entertain.
- No TA/DA will pay to any candidates under any circumstances.
- Will not be collected the tuition fee and special fees as permissible by the Government from the SC/ST candidates at admission.
- Will not be collected Tuition fees and Special fees as permissible by the Government from the Physically Challenged candidates at admission.
- Other States students treat as ‘Other Communities.’
- No Candidate will be permitted to take the Entrance Test without Hall Ticket.
- SSLC, HSE mark statement.
- Consolidated Statement of Marks / Grade certificate and provisional certificate.
- Transfer certificate, Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied Community certificate.
- Income certificate obtained three months before the date of advertisement (for SC/ST/Blind candidates only)
- Suppose selected under the particular category, the relevant certificate. The university may require other certifications.
- In candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from other Universities, they should produce the Eligibility Certificate.
MKU Distance Education PG Courses & Eligibility
|1.||Master in Arts Eco||English||Any Degree UG|
|2||Master in Arts English||English||Any Degree UG with the English in
Part I or Part II or Part III
|3.||Master in Arts Language linguistics||English||Any Degree UG|
|4.||Master in Art History||English||Any Degree UG|
|5.||Master in Arts Pol. Science||English||Any Degree UG|
|6.||Master in Arts Philosophy||English||Any Degree UG|
|7.||Master in Arts PA||English||Any Degree UG|
|8.||Master in Arts Gandhian||English||Any Degree UG|
|9.||Master in Arts Sociology||English||Any Degree UG (Except Commerce)|
|10.||Master in Arts Hindi||Hindi||Refer to Prospectus|
|12.||Master in Arts Criminology and Police Adm.||English||Any Degree UG|
|13.||Master in Arts Tamil Lit.||Tamil||Any Degree UG with Tamil in Part I or Part I or Part III OR B.Lit.|
|14.||Master in Arts social work||English||Any Degree UG|
|15.||Master in Arts Human Right||English||Any Degree UG|
|16.||Master in Arts Women’s studies||English||Any Degree UG|
|17.||M.Com||Tamil & English||B.Com / C.A /A.C.S.C.A.I.I.B / A.I.C.W.A|
|18.||M.Com with Marketing||English||B.Com / A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S|
|19.||M.Com with (Finance)||English||B.Com /C.A.I.I.B / A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S|
|20.||M.Com with (Computer Application)||English||B.Com /
C.A / C.A.I.I.B / A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S
|21.||M.Com with (Banking)||English||B.Com /
A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S.C.A / C.A.I.I.B /
|22.||M.Com (Co-operative )||English||B.Com /
A.I.C.W.A / A.C.S C.A / C.A.I.I.B /
|23.||MSc with Chemistry||English||BSc Chemistry, Applied Science|
|24.||MSc Maths||English||BSc Mathematics|
|25.||MSc Physics||English||BSc Phy, Applied Science|
|26.||MSc Botany||English||BSc in the relevant course|
|27.||MSc Zoology||English||BSc in the relevant course|
|28.||MSc CS||English||BSc in relevant|
|29.||MSc Psychology||English||BSc in relevant|
|30.||MSc H.M||English||BSc in relevant|
|31.||MSc Nutrition and top Food Technology||English||BSc in relevant|
|32.||MSc Tourism Hospitality Management||English||BSc in relevant|
|33.||MSc Electronics and Communication||English||BSc Electronics & Communication / Physics / Computer Application / Computer Science Electronic Science / Applied Science|
|34.||Master in Computer Application||English||Any Degree UG with Mathematics at +2 level|
|35.||Master in Computer Application. (Lateral Entry Direct 2nd year)||English||PGDCA|
|36.||Master in Arts (Tourism Management – 2 years)||English||Any Degree UG / 3-year diploma in hotel management & Catering Technology|
|37.||Master in Arts Advertising and Public Relations
|38.||Master in Arts Journalism and Mass Communication
|English||Any Degree UG|
|39.||M.L.I.Sc (1 year)||English||B.L.I.Sc|
|40.||MSc (Tourism and Hospitality Mgmt.)||English||Recognized University Graduation|
|41.||Master of Business Administration||English||Any Degree UG|
|42.||Master of Business Administration Financial Management||English||Any Degree UG|
|43.||Master of Business Administration (International Business Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|44.||Master of Business Administration (Logistic and Supply chain Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|45.||Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|46.||Master of Business Administration (Marketing Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|47.||Master of Business Administration (Operations and Project Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|48.||Master of Business Administration (Retail Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|49.||Master of business administration (System Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|50.||Master of business administration (Airline and Airport Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|51.||Master of business administration (Hospital Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
|52.||Master of business administration (Tourism and Hotel Management)||English||Any Degree UG|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 Is Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC?
Ans. Yes, this university is approved by the UGC (University Grant Commission).
Q.2 What is the admission last date for the 2021-22 academic year?
Ans. For the academic year 2021-22 admission, the last date is 30/Sep/2021.
Q.3 How will students get admission?
Ans. Candidates can get admission to the University from the official website.
Q.4 Madurai Kamaraj University, which types of courses provide?
Ans. MK University provides many undergraduate, postgraduate, etc.
Q.5 How can I take admission to MKU DDE?
Ans. Students can take online admission and also can visit the study center for admission. There are lots of study centers available in Tamil Nadu.
Q: What is the minimum time of the BSc degree program?
Ans: It is generally 36 months.
Q: When was the university set up?
Ans: The university was set up in the year 1971.
Q: Who funds the university?
Ans: The university is funded by govt.
Address: Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021 Tamil Nadu, India
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th