MAFSU Admission 2021-22: Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, established in 2000, is a state Institute located in Maharashtra, India. As the name suggests, it is providing higher education in animal and fisheries science. MAFSU train the students and encourage them to do researches.
|MAFSU University Admission|
Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University provides higher education to the students and offers extra training for academic students. Students will get more financial support from the govt of Maharashtra. It is recognized by UGC, NAAC, AIU, etc.
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Highlights
|Topic||Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University Admission 2021|
|Established | Type||2000 | State|
|Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Cafe. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 712 251 1784|
MAFSU UG & PG Eligibility
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science And Animal Husbandry: A candidate is selected with XII Science passed with NEET
- Bachelor of Dairy Technology (B.Tech. (D.T.): A student is eligible if he/ she have XII passed with PCME
- BFSc: Students will get a chance on a merit basis after 12 years of education. The candidates should complete 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Master of Veterinary Science(M.V.Sc): A student will get a chance if he/she clears the B.V.Sc.& A.H.
- PhD. in Veterinary Science: A candidate accessibility is checked with M.V.Sc. and Entrance Test
- Ph.D.: The candidates must have completed M.VSc with a minimum of 50% marks
- M.Tech: A student must pass B.Tech with 50% marks
- The student who wants to apply in BFSc, BVSc, and BTech must have studied the same subject at the HSC level.
- MFSc, MVSc, and MTech programs are available at the PG level.
- Those who want to apply to these PG courses must have the relevant UG degree with more than 50% marks.
MAFSU Application Form: How to Apply?
The admission process of the university is online/offline mode. Students go through the official website to fill the online admission form. You can also download the application form and fill in all the details and submit it before the last date. MAFSU offers online forms, and the students must follow these steps:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Visit the official website of MAFSU.
- Submit the required personal and educational detail in the relevant boxes.
- Upload your sign, thumb impressions, picture, and other details.
- Pay the fee via net banking, debit card, ATM, or credit card.
- Take out the print of your form for further use.
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Caste certificate
- Signature proof
- Migration certificate
- Date of Birth proof
- Character certificate
- Transfer Certificate
MAFSU BTech Course
|B Tech Food Technology||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Computer Science And Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Computer Science||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Chemical Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B E Aeronautical Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
List of Courses
- B.V.Sc & AH
- Post Graduate
Address: Futala Lake Road, Nagpur – 440001, India
Contact No.: 0712-2511784, 0712-2511785
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.