Maharashtra National Law University Fee Structure 2020-21: The given information about Maharashtra National Law University Fee Structure is taken from the official website of the university. Maharashtra National Law University is a UGC Approved University that is Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. and the university provides various academic programme like the undergraduate programme, postgraduate programme and research programme. and it has provided the excellence of legal education.
Maharashtra National Law University Fee Headline 2020-21
|University Name||Maharashtra National Law University|
|Approval||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Type of University||State University|
University More Info
|Maharashtra National Law University|
Maharashtra National Law University Fee Structure 2020-21
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||25240|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 years||25630|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 years||25640|
|B.B.A (Logistics Management)||3 years||39048|
|Diploma in Accounting||3 years||55025|
|MA (Civil Services)||2 years||60050|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||2 years||60100|
|Bachelor of Technology [B. Tech] (Information Technology)||4 years||145496|
|M.B.A Entrepreneurship||2 years||154840|
Maharashtra National Law University BA LLB Fee Structure 2020-21
|B.A LL.B (Hons.)||The candidate has to qualify his/her 10+2 examination||100000|
Maharashtra National Law University LLM Fee Structure 2020-21
|LL.M. in Law Pedagogy||The candidate must have passed LL. B or equivalent degree||93380|
Maharashtra National Law University Fee Structure 2020
Fee Structure [B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)/ LL.M Program]:
|Fee Structure (INR)||B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||LL M|
|ONE-TIME FEE [payable at the time of admission]|
|Library Caution Money||5000||5000|
|Hostel Caution Money||10000||10000|
|Dining Hall Caution Money||5000||5000|
|ANNUAL [payable before the commencement of academic session]|
|Maharashtra domiciled Students 24750||82500||24750|
|Academic Support Services||6000||–|
|SBA, Moot Court, Seminar & other co-curricular activities||9000||–|
|University Development Fund||9000||9000|
|SEMESTER [payable before the commencement of each semester]|
|Residential charges [for boarders only]|
Facilities of Maharashtra National Law University:
- The application fee is Rs. 4000/- for general, OBC, Specially Abled Persons and other categories.and Rs. 3500/- for SC & ST category candidates.
- The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card & net banking.
Maharashtra National Law University Important Documents:
The list of required documents is given below:
- Candidate’s signature should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Candidates personal, guardians and qualification details.
- Payment information.
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form only if applicable.
- Passport size photograph with front facing (30 mm x 45 mm). The image should be in jpg format.
- A valid email ID and contact number.
Faculty Details of Maharashtra National Law University:
- Dr Ronagali Yeruku Naidu (Assistant Professor Department of Law)
- Dr Anil G. Variath (Professor and Head, Department of Law)
- Bobby George (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Deepika Bohra (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Nikhita Patil (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Bhavani Prasad Panda (Vice Chancellor)
- Anand N. Rout (Assistant Professor, Department of Law)
- Chirag Balyan (Assistant Professor, Department of Law)
- Ishnoor (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Address: 2nd and 6th Floor, MTNL Building, Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
- Phone: 022 2570 3187
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Ans: Its different for all the different courses.
Ans: Prospectus will be on the official website.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th