MNLU University Fee Structure 2021-22: The given information about Maharashtra National Law University Fee Structure is taken from the official website of the university. Maharashtra National Law University is a UGC Approved University that is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. and the university provides various academic programs like the undergraduate program, postgraduate program, and research program. and it has provided the excellence of legal education.
- Maharashtra National Law University L.L.M course fee for the first year will be INR 1.15 Lakhs. L.L.B with 50% marks is required to get admission to this course.
- Bachelor of Arts plus Bachelor of Law course fee for one year will be INR 1.76 Lakhs. For admission, students must have passed the 12th examination.
- Ph.D. in Law Course fee at MNLU will be INR 1.95 Lakhs. Students with a Master’s degree (regular format) in any field from any recognized university including any foreign university with no less than 55% marks are eligible.
- The total fee for M.A. Mediation and Conflict Resolution will be INR 1.75 Lakhs. The student must be a graduate for admission in this course.
- Visit the University’s Official Website to see the course & MNLU University Mumbai Fee Structure 2021-22 and eligibility criteria for other courses offered by the University
MNLU University Fee Structure Headline 2021-22:
|University Name||Maharashtra National Law University|
|Approval||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Type of University||State University|
MNLU University Fee Structure 2021-22:
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 years||Rs. 25,630|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 years||Rs. 25,640|
|Diploma in Accounting||3 years||Rs. 55,025|
|MA (Civil Services)||2 years||Rs. 60,050|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||2 years||Rs. 60,100|
MNLU BA-LLB (Hons.)/ LLM Fees:
|Fee Structure (INR)||B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||LL M|
|ONE-TIME FEE [payable at the time of admission]|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000|
|Library Caution Money||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,,000|
|Hostel Caution Money||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Dining Hall Caution Money||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|ANNUAL [payable before the commencement of academic session]|
|Maharashtra domiciled Students 24750||Rs. 82,500||Rs. 24,750|
|Others||Rs. 1,10,000||Rs. 33,000|
|Academic Support Services||Rs. 6,000||–|
|Student Welfare||Rs. 3,000||–|
|Library Services||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000|
|Journal fees||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000|
|SBA, Moot Court, Seminar & other co-curricular activities||Rs. 9,000||–|
|University Development Fund||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 9,000|
|Internet charges||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000|
|SEMESTER [payable before the commencement of each semester]|
|Reading materials||Rs. 3,000||–|
|Outsourced services||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 9,000|
|Examination fee||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 6,000|
|Residential charges [for boarders only]|
|Hostel accommodation||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 60,000|
|Dining Hall||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000|
MNLU Ph.D. Fees:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 1,95,000|
Facilities Of MNLU:
MNLU Application Form 2021-22:
- The application fee is Rs. 4000/- for general, OBC, Specially Abled Persons and other categories. and Rs. 3500/- for SC & ST category candidates.
- The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card & net banking.
- For more MNLU Admission details click the given link.
- The candidate’s signature should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Candidates’ personal, guardians, and qualification details.
- Payment information.
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form only if applicable.
- Passport size photograph with front-facing (30 mm x 45 mm). The image should be in jpg format.
- A valid email ID and contact number.
- Dr. Ronagali Yeruku Naidu (Assistant Professor Department of Law)
- Dr. Anil G. Variath (Professor and Head, Department of Law)
- Bobby George (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Deepika Bohra (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Nikhita Patil (Associate Professor Department of Law)
- Bhavani Prasad Panda (Vice-Chancellor)
- Anand N. Rout (Assistant Professor, Department of Law)
- Chirag Balyan (Assistant Professor, Department of Law)
- Ishnoor (Associate Professor Department of Law)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Ans: It’s different for all the different courses.
Ans: Prospectus will be on the official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th