MDSU Admission 2021-22: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Rajasthan, established in 1987, is a public state university situated in Ajmer, Rajasthan. MDSU was named after Maharshi Dayananda Saraswati, who was a famous philosopher of India. Its previous name was the University of Ajmer, and later in 1996, it received a new name. UGC accepted it. The university is offering enrollments into different programs through its various centres.
|MDSU University Admission|
The students who wish to seek admission can apply online through the official website. It offers many UG and PG programs in Zoology, Political Science, Science, History, Botany, and Maths. It conducts entrance exams for more than 1,500,000 students every year.
- MDSU released the notification regarding BA-B.Ed & BSc-B.Ed Part-1,2,3,4 Practical/Internal Revaluation Examination. The colleges are advised to upload the records files/assignments submitted by the university’s portal until 5/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- MSDU released the notification for UG 2nd Year/PG students regarding the practical examination. The exams are scheduled from 25/11/2021 to 10/12/2021. For more details, click here.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Highlights
|University||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University|
|Established | Type||1987 | Public|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||R. P. Singh|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
MDSU Admission 2021-22
The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has provided Multiple educational programs like undergraduate, postgraduate, and Research program-level courses. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to this university online and offline, both facilities offer. Access is done based on marks obtained in the entrance test.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MDSU UG Admission
- BSc: The students must have an HSC degree in the science group with not less than 50% marks.
- BEd: The students must have a master’s or a bachelor’s degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks.
- LLB: The students who have an HSC degree in any stream with not less than 55% marks can apply for these courses.
MDSU PG Admission
- MBA: The students must have a BBA or any other bachelor’s or master’s degree with not less than 50% marks.
- MSc: The students must have a BSc or other bachelor’s degree in the same stream with not less than 50% marks.
- MCA: The students must have a BCA or BSc maths degree with not less than 50% marks.
- M.Tech: The students who hold a BE or B.Tech degree with 50% marks can apply for this course.
- LLM: Students with an LLB or BA-LLB degree can apply for this course, and they must have not less than 55% marks.
- MPhil / PhD: The applicant who wants to apply to MPhil or PhD program must have a PG degree in the same stream with not less than 55% marks.
|Forms available for UG and PG||Aug 2021|
|Last Date||Sep 2021|
|Entrance Test||Oct 2021|
MDSU Application Form Process 2021
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Admission offers an online/offline mode. Students can check the prospectus and select the choices of courses for admission. Application forms are available on the official website.
- MDSU Admission is providing online forms on its official web portal.
- You have to fill the form in an online way; you cannot download it.
- The first step is creating an account.
- Make your account and fill the form with the correct details.
- You must pay the form fee in online mode (MDSU will not accept DD; e-challan is acceptable).
- Upload all your required documents along with a recent photo.
- The last step is submitting the form after preview.
- You should write down the form number for future use.
MDSU Admission requires these documents:
- Mark sheets of HSC, UG, and PG
- Degrees of HSC, UG, and PG
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Recent photo
- Domicile and NOC
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University UG Courses
|MCA (Integrated)||Computer Application||12th|
|B.Sc||Naturopathy & Yogic Science||12th|
|B.Sc||Food Science in Nutrition||12th|
MDSU PG Courses
|PG Diploma||Environmental Law||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Industrial Safety Health & Environment||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Disaster Management||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Yoga Education & Human Science||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Food and Health Security||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Nutrition and Dietetics||graduation|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||M.Sc|
|Masters in Yoga||Yoga Studies and Therapy Management||graduation|
|M.Sc||Foods and Nutrition||B.Sc|
|M.Sc||Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics||B.Sc|
|M.LI.Sc.||Library & Information Science||graduation|
|M.Com||Economic Administration and Financial Management||graduation|
|M.Com||Accountancy and Business Statistics||graduation|
|MA||Journalism and Mass Communication||graduation|
|MA||Sanskrit Vedic VangaSepa||graduation|
MDSU M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses
|Ph.D.||Economic Administration and Financial Management||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Management Studies||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Political Science||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Population Studies||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Master in Social works||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Environmental Science||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Food Science & Nutrition||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Applied Chemistry||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Economic Administration and Financial Management||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Accountancy & Business Statistics||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Business Administration||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Political Science||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Environmental Management||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Foods & Nutrition||Master degree|
- Address: Pushkar By-Pass Road, Ajmer Rajasthan 305009
- Phone: 0145 278 7056
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.