MDSU Admission 2022-23: 20 August 2022 is the last date for MDSU Ajmer Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Rajasthan was founded in 1987. It is a public state institute situated in Ajmer, Rajasthan. MDSU was named after Maharshi Dayananda Saraswati, who was a famous philosopher of India. Its previous name was the University of Ajmer, and later in 1996, it received a new name. UGC accepted it. It offers enrollments into different programs through centers.
MDSU will release the admission notification in August 2022. Programs like BA, BBA, BLIS, MBA, MSc, and MA are available.
The students who wish to get admission can apply online through the MDSU portal. It offers many UG and PG programs in Zoology, Political Science, Science, History, Botany, and Maths. It conducts entrance exams for 1,500,000+ students every year.
MDSU Admission Latest Updates
- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University admission 2022 application form will be announced soon for the session 2022-23. (Source)
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University|
|Established | Type||1987 | Public|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||R. P. Singh|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fee||MDSU Fee structure|
MDSU Admission 2022-23
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University will open its portal for admission in 2022 in August. It has provided Multiple educational programs like undergraduate, postgraduate, and Research program-level courses. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to this university online and offline, both facilities offer. Access is done based on marks obtained in the entrance test. MDSU Admission 2022-23 Last date is 20 August 2022.
MDSU Ajmer UG Admission 2022-23
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University will start the UG Admission portal in August 2022. UG Courses like BEd, BCA, BSc (Food Nutrition) & more are available at MDSU Admission. For the UG level education at MDSU, students can opt for the B.Sc course that is available with two specializations that are Food Science & Nutrition and naturopathy and Yogic science. The course duration is of 3 years for both of the courses.
For students to get admission at MDSU Ajmer, the eligibility criteria say that the completion of 10+2 is a must to be cleared. The admission procedure is undertaken through merit scores, and there is no entrance examination for any of the UG courses.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University UG Admission 2022-23 Last date is 20 August 2022
Students can check the eligibility criteria, seats available & more as given below.
- BEd: Bachelor’s Degree or PG Degree with at least 50% marks for gen category and at least 45% marks for SC/ST Category is required. Also, Students must study two teaching subjects for two years a UG/PG Degree. Total seats: 100.
- BCA: Three-year programs offered by the Faculty of computer science at MDSU. Students must complete 10+2 with 55% marks. The fee of the BCA program is Rs 30,000.
MDSU Ajmer PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for postgraduate courses at MDSU will start in August 2022. The portal of registration is at the official website www.mdsuajmer.ac.in. Students can opt for pg programs like MA, MSc, MCA, MBA, MTech, MSW, & more at Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University. Only graduated students in the relevant stream can apply for these courses for sessions 2022-23.
- MBA: The students must have a BBA or any other bachelor’s or master’s degree with not less than 50% marks.
- MSc: The students must have a BSc or other bachelor’s degree in the same stream with not less than 50% marks.
- MCA: The students must have a BCA or BSc maths degree with not less than 50% marks.
- M.Tech: The students who hold a BE or B.Tech degree with 50% marks can apply for this course.
- LLM: Students with an LLB or BA-LLB degree can apply for this course, and they must have not less than 55% marks.
- MPhil / Ph.D.: The applicant who wants to apply to MPhil or Ph.D. program must have a PG degree in the same stream with not less than 55% marks.
MDSU Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|MDSU Admission Forms available for UG and PG||01 August 2022|
|Last Date of MDSU Admission||20 August 2022|
|MDSU Entrance Test 2022||October 2022|
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Admission Process 2022
MDSU Admission offers an online/offline mode. Students can check the prospectus and select the choices of courses for admission. Application forms are available on the official website.
- MDSU Admission is providing online forms on its official web portal.
- You have to fill out the form online way; you cannot download it.
- The first step is creating an account.
- Make your account and fill the form with the correct details.
- You must pay the form fee in online mode (MDSU will not accept DD; e-challan is acceptable).
- Upload all your required documents along with a recent photo.
- The last step is submitting the form after preview.
- You should write down the form number for future use.
Documents Required for MDSU Admission
It requires these documents:
- Mark sheets of HSC, UG, and PG
- Degrees in HSC, UG, and PG
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Recent photo
- Domicile and NOC
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University UG Courses
|MCA (Integrated)||Computer Application||12th|
|B.Sc||Naturopathy & Yogic Science||12th|
|B.Sc||Food Science in Nutrition||12th|
MDSU Admission: Offered PG Courses
|PG Diploma||Environmental Law||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Industrial Safety Health & Environment||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Disaster Management||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Yoga Education & Human Science||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Food and Health Security||graduation|
|PG Diploma||Nutrition and Dietetics||graduation|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||M.Sc|
|Masters in Yoga||Yoga Studies and Therapy Management||graduation|
|M.Sc||Foods and Nutrition||B.Sc|
|M.Sc||Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics||B.Sc|
|M.LI.Sc.||Library & Information Science||graduation|
|M.Com||Economic Administration and Financial Management||graduation|
|M.Com||Accountancy and Business Statistics||graduation|
|MA||Journalism and Mass Communication||graduation|
|MA||Sanskrit Vedic VangaSepa||graduation|
MDSU Admission: M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses
|Ph.D.||Economic Administration and Financial Management||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Management Studies||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Political Science||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Population Studies||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Master in Social works||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Environmental Science||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Food Science & Nutrition||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Applied Chemistry||Master degree|
|Ph.D.||Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Economic Administration and Financial Management||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Accountancy & Business Statistics||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Business Administration||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Political Science||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Environmental Management||Master degree|
|M.Phil.||Foods & Nutrition||Master degree|
MDSU Contact Details
- Address: Pushkar By-Pass Road, Ajmer Rajasthan 305009
- Phone: 0145 278 7056
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.