MDU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Maharshi Dayanand University is a state university that is located in Rohtak, Haryana. MDU was established in 1988. DDE MDU provides different UG and PG courses like BA, B.Com, MA, MSc, etc. The eligibility criteria to take admission in this university is to clear intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks with a renowned board.
Maharshi Dayanand University offers the best quality of education in Law, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Science, Arts and Social Sciences, and many more. The University Distance Education admission to various programs advertise at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. Eligible candidates can apply online.
Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education|
MDU Distance Education Admission 2021-22
MDU DDE is inviting admission forms for the intermediate courses for the academic session of 2021. The aspirants of the system can apply through the official site online in the various sessions. MDU Distance Education admission forms for admission to Distance Learning Courses in a session of 2021-22.
MDU UG Admission
- BBA: 10+2 certificate holders are eligible to apply. Merit-based admissions.
- B.Com: HSC passed with commerce subjects is eligibility. Selection is Merit based.
- BA: Intermediate certification makes aspirants eligible to apply.
- BSc: Class 12th passed with Science subjects is eligibility. Merit-based placements.
- LLB: Eligibility to apply is 10+2 education.
- BCA: Having HSC with Math and statistics is eligibility. Merit-based enrollments.
MDU PG Admission
- MBA: Offered in 5 specializations. Merit-based plus Graduation in any stream is eligibility.
- MA: The Bachelor in Arts is eligible. Group discussions+Merit-based and interview-based admissions.
- MSc: Science stream UG course is eligible. Merit-based placements.
Maharshi Dayanand University Application Form Process 2021
Before filling the Online Application Form, Check all Pop Up Notifications on the Official site. Interested candidates can apply for the admission process through an online application. To get MDU Distance Education Admission to the university, students must have eligible; before applying for admission, students need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. For this, they have to visit the Maharishi Dayanand University official website. Firstly Login the Page and fill in the Personal Details such as an address, qualifications, course, upload required images, and click on the Payment section.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
After the online form submission, candidates have to submit a Print Copy of the Admission Form and all required documents to the Directorate of Distance Education. The complete details of the MDU Distance Education admission process are available online. Candidates are required to visit the website of MDU to apply online. Pay the Courses Fee through the Challan. Candidates can log in to the Student portal with the help of a Student number and Password and Not them for future reference.
- Move on to the university website link.
- Then click on the new registration and registered yourself (Students user ID and password will et to students through E-mail/SMS).
- Students create user IDs and passwords.
- After login, the page fills in Personal details/qualification details/address details/programs details and then uploads the sign and photo scan copy.
- After uploading, click on the make payment button and get challan printouts.
- Then pay the challan fee in the bank (Students will get a new password by SMS/E-mail).
- Students can log in to the portal with the use of an ID and password.
- Click on the module booking and registration link, choose the program name and get a copy of the application form.
- 10th class marks-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- PG mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- University examination certificate (If applicable).
- Gap certificate.
- Latest character certificate.
- Reserved category and another related certificate (If applicable).
- Haryana Residence Certificate.
- Latest income certificate.
Necessary Instruction After The Registration Process
- After the registration process, students must secure a careful Roll number password.
- Students advise keeping changing the password at frequent intervals.
- For security reasons, click on the logout button and close all session windows.
Pre-Requisites for Online Admission
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, students should have:
- Information Boucher.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the given format.
- Scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression should be in JPEG?JPG formate.
- The image photo size should be up to 50 KB.
- The signature size should be up to 30 KB.
- Thumb impression size should be up to 50 KB.
- Take all necessary documents (Like- degree, senior secondary, Matriculation, etc.)
- For the subsequent login, note down the username and password.
- The E-challan mat can pay the fee only at the Punjab National bank/Axis bank’s branch.
MDU Distance Education Admit Card 2021-22
To attend the university examination, students must have an admit card. Those candidates who want to appear in the exam can download admit cards from the university website portal. Students need to bring their valid admit card along with one original ID proof at the examination center.
How To Download An Admit Card?
- Click on the university website portal.
- Enter all expected login details such as Application ID, DOB, then click on the login into my account.
- Click the print & View applied programs Button.
- Under the admit card page, click on the “Download” button.
Mention Details In The Admit Card
- Name of the student.
- Examination venue.
- Father name candidate.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time.
How To Check The Result?
- Visit the university website link.
- On the home page, choose the examination tag.
- On the screen list of the program will appear year/semester-wise.
- Click on the desired program link.
- After selecting the desired link, a page will display. On the page, enter the roll number, then click on the “show result” button.
- Save and download.
MDU Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||Rohtak, Haryana||2005||Government|
|Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2004||Private|
|World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||2007||Private|
|National Power Training Institute, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||1974||Government|
|Ganga Institute of Technology and Management, Jhajjar||Jhajjar, Haryana||2008||Private|
|St Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||2014||Private|
|Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon||Farukh Nagar, Haryana||1998||Private|
|Satya Group of Institutions, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|NGF College of Engineering and Technology, Palwal||Aurangabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani||Bhiwani, Haryana||1943||Private|
|MERI College of Engineering and Technology, Bahadurgarh||Garhi Sampla, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Skyline Business School, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1996||Private|
|Baba Saheb Ambedkar Technical Education Society, New Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1995||Private|
|Delhi Institute of Technology, Management and Research, Faridabad||Tikri Khera, Haryana||2007||Private|
|Delhi College of Technology and Management, Palwal||Khetala, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Aravali College of Engineering and Management, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad||Dhahkola, Haryana||2007||Private|
|KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon||Maruti Kunj, Haryana||–||Private|
|Delhi Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh||Barka Tabad, Haryana||2011||Private|
|Advanced College of Technology and Management, Palwal||Aurangabad, Haryana||2006||Private|
|Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon||Bhora Kalan, Haryana||2008||Private|
|Vaish College of Engineering, Rohtak||Rohtak, Haryana||1995||Private|
|Delhi Engineering College, Faridabad||Faridabad, Haryana||2009||Private|
|BS Anangpuria Institute of Technology and Management, Faridabad||Alampur, Haryana||2001||Private|
|Rawal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad||Zakopur, Haryana||2008||Private|
|DAV College of Engineering and Technology, Kanina||Kanina, Haryana||2002||Private|
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Ranbir Singh Gulia||Professor||Political Science|
|Dr. Sewa Singh Dahiya||Professor||Public Administration|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Krishna Joon||Professor||Hindi|
|Dr.(Mrs.) Manjeet Rathee||Professor||–|
|Dr. Dalip Singh||Professor||Mathematics|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Asha||Professor||Sanskrit|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Neelam Choudhary||Professor||Economics|
|Dr. Vazir Singh Nehra||Professor||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Dr. Nirmal Kumar Swain||Professor||Bachelor of Library & Information
Sciences Master of Library
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the maximum limit of time for BA?
Ans: It is 5 years
Q: Where the university is functioning right now?
Ans: MU DDE is situated in the city of Rohtak, in the district of Haryana.
Q: Does the university offers any program in the field of technology.
Ans: Yes, some programs are offered by it.
- Address: Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
- Contact No.: 01262-274640
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th