|Location||Bilaspur, (C.G.), Koni, Chhattisgarh|
|Founded||16 June 1983|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya was Established in 16 June 1983, is a Central University located in Bilaspur, (C.G.), Koni, Chhattisgarh. It is Approved by the University Grant Commission.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
- Staff Quarters
- Bus Services
- Guest House
- Bank Facility
- Women Studies for Development Centre
- Central Library
- Health Centre
- Central Placement Cell
- Computer Centre
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is University UGC approved?
2. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans: It’s not same for all the courses.
3. Does university offer Ph.D.?
4. Does university offer scholarship?
Chancellor: Padma Shree Prof. (Dr.) N. R. Madhava Menon
Vice-Chancellor: Professor Anjila Gupta