MGCU Admission 2021-22: Mahatma Gandhi Central University was established in 2016, is a central university located in Bihar, India. It is the second Central University of Bihar. At the Central University of South Bihar. There are seven schools and twenty departments in the university offering higher education to a large group of the state. It is offering UG, PG Courses with specializations. Mahatma Gandhi Central University is affiliated with UGC.
|MGCU University||MGCU Application Form|
|MGCU Admission||MGCU Fee Structure|
It is the second important university in South Bihar in Gaya. Admission offers Bachelor’s Degree Courses and Post Graduate Degree Courses in different fields. And it is provided programs such as Arts, Engineering, Science, Management, and Commerce.
- 28 September 2021: MGCU admission has closed for the academic session 2021-22. The last date for submission of the online application form was 14 September 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Central University|
|Established | Type||2016 | Central|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Motihari, Bihar, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 6252 230 010|
MGCU Admission 2021-22
If candidates want to take admission to the university, they need to know about the university and eligibility criteria.
- For MGCU Admission the applicant should have 10+2 and 60% marks from any recognized institute.
- Candidate should have studied in Physics Chemistry Bio or the relevant field o qualifying in the course.
- Candidates are decided on most effective on the idea of merit or rank secured inside the CUCET.
- The final selection will be totally on the merit list. The weightage of 50% will be given to CUCET and 20% to the matric basis.
- BA, BSc, BCom, BTech, BArch, and BBA courses are available at the UG level.
- The students must have plus two in the same stream with no less than 50% marks.
- MBA, MSW, MA, MPhil, PhD courses are available at the PG level.
- The students must have passed UG courses for applying to the courses mentioned above.
- For MSW and MBA courses, the students must have passed a bachelor’s exam in any subject.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|UG,PG Application form Starts||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Last Date for submission of Applications through both Online and Offline||14 Sep 2021|
|Date of Entrance exam||1st week of Oct 2021|
MGCU Application Form Process 2021
University accepts the Application forms through Both online or offline mode. An entrance Examination or valid scorecard of the National Level Entrance Examination is mandatory for admission to the courses. Based on the entrance test result in the merit list will be prepared. The MGCU Admission offers both online and offline forms for the applicants. Those who want to apply must follow these steps:
- Visit the (www.mgcub.ac.in) web portal before the due date.
- Fill in the details and submit the fee of INR 1000 through online methods.
- Save the details and upload other relevant documents.
- You don’t need to post the offline copy of the form to the campus.
Offline Mode (Hard Copy)
- The students can get the MGCU Admission form and prospectus from the office of the exam controller or directly download it from the official website.
- You need to fill the form and send it with a fee of INR 1000.
- You can submit the fee by DD in favor of MGCU.
Mahatma Gandhi Central University BTech & BSc Courses
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Intermediate|
Mahatma Gandhi Central University B.Com & BA Courses
MGCU MSW, MBA Courses
Mahatma Gandhi Central University UG Courses & Fee
|BA (Sociology)||3 years||25610|
|B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||3 years||40826|
|B.E. Aeronautical Engineering||3 years||41080|
|B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)||3 years||41334|
|BSc (Statistics)||3 years||45398|
|BSc Geography||3 years||45652|
|BSc Honors (Hons.) Chemistry||3 years||45906|
|BSc Honours in Electronics||3 years||46160|
|BSc Honours in Mathematics||3 years||46414|
|BSc Honours in Zoology||3 years||46668|
|BSc Honours Physics||3 years||46922|
MGCU Courses Lists
- BA (Hons.) Economics
- BA (Hons.) English
- BA (Hons.) Hindi
- BA (Hons.) Political Science
- BA (Hons.) Sociology
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- BSc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)
- BSc. (Hons.) (Zoology)
- BSc. (Hons.) Botany
- BSc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- BSc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- BSc. (Hons.) Physics
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Address: Dr. Ambedkar Administrative Building, Near OP Thana, Raghunathpur, Motihari, Distt- East Champaran Bihar- 845401 (India)
- Contact No.: 9628203811
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th