MCNUJC Fee Structure 2021-22: Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication was Established in the Year 1992 in Madhya Pradesh. University is Approved by UGC and the member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). University also is known as the Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya and the Short name is Makhanlal University. University has different departments namely the Department of Electronic Media, Department of Journalism, Department of Management, Department of Mass Communication, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, Department of Communication Research.
University has the Range of courses in Mass Communication and other UG and PG Courses in different Specialization, Check Below their Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication Fee Structure.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication is offering the course BTech The students who passed their 12th class with 75 % marks can take admission and the fee will be paid Rs 41,190 per year.
- MA is now available at MCU Bhopal. For admission, the students must complete graduation and the fee is near Rs 41,190 per annum.
- MCU Bhopal is now offered a degree MBA for the students who complete their graduation. The fee will be paid Rs 58,490 per year.
- BCA is started by the MCU Bhopal. The students who passed their 12th class can take admission in this course and the fee will be Rs 23,290 per annum.
- . For more details about fee structure, please click here.
MCNUJC Fee Structure Headline 2021-22:
|University Name||Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication|
|Approval||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Type of university||State University|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
University More Info
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|For Admission||For Fees|
|MCNUJC Admission||MCNUJC Fees|
MCNUJC Fee Structure 2021-22:
|BE AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING||3 years||Rs 41,100|
|BEd (Bachelor of Education)||3 years||Rs 41,294|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||3 years||Rs 25,194|
|BA(JMC)||3 years||Rs 25,197|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||Rs 25,190|
|MBA Banking Management||2 years||Rs 61,490|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Mass Communication)||3 years||Rs 9,937|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 years||Rs 10,937|
MCNUJC UG Courses & Fees:
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Mass Communication)||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 9,897|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 10,897|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 11,897|
|Bachelor of Science [BSc]||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 12,897|
|Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medicine [BSc -EM]||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 13,897|
|Bachelor of Technology [BTech Lateral Entry] (Printing, Graphics, and Packaging)||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 14,897|
|Bachelor of Technology [BTech] (Printing, Graphics, and Packaging)||10+2 with min. 45% marks||Rs 15,897|
MCNUJC PG Courses & Fees:
|Master of Arts [MA]||Graduation with min. 50% marks||Rs 17,897|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||Graduation with min. 50% marks||Rs 18,897|
|Master of Computer Applications [MCA – Lateral Entry]||Graduation with min. 50% marks||Rs 19,897|
|Master of Computer Applications [MCA]||Graduation with min. 50% marks||Rs 20,897|
|Master of Journalism||Graduation with min. 50% marks||Rs 21,897|
|Master of Science (MSc)||Graduation with min. 50% marks||Rs 22,897|
MCNUJC MPhil Fees:
|MPhil||Masters with min. 55% marks||Rs 24,897|
Faculty Details of MCNUJC:
- Dr. Rakhi Tiwari (Professor, Department of Journalism)
- Dr. Pavitra Shrivastava (Professor, Department of Short-Term Training Programmes)
- Shri. Sanjay Dwivedi (Professor, Department of Mass Communications)
- Dr. Shrikant Singh (Professor, Department of Electronic Media)
- Dr. P. Sasikala (Professor, Department of New Media Technology)
- Dr. Pavitra Shrivastava (Professor, Department of Public Relation and Advertising Studies)
- Dr. Anurag Seetha (Professor, Department of Computer Science and Applications)
- Dr. Monika Verma (Professor, Department of Communication Research)
- Prof. B. K. Kuthiala (Vice-chancellor)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Ans: No, It is a Regular University that is Provides Only Regular Courses.
Ans: On the official Website.
Ans: Yes, It is a UGC Approved University.
Ans: Eligibility Criteria is not the same for all the Courses.
Ans: Kindly Visit the Official Website and Fill Enquiry Form and Check also the University Admission Notification. Then Follow Every Step of Form Filling. If You are the Same State, Then Kindly Visit the University Campus.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th