Makhanlal Chaturvedi University Admission 2022-23: Makhanlal Chaturvedi University was established in 1990 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The primary campus of Makhanlal Chaturvedi university is set up in Bhopal. It is most famous for its Science, Arts, and Journalism courses. The University has three campuses- Bhopal, Khandwa & Rewa. The University main focuses on Mass communication, film production & journalism.
MCNUJC University offers more than 20+ courses at different education levels. Courses like MBA, BBM, BSc, MSc, BTech & many more.
- Admission to MCNUJC is by the entry test as well as the qualifying degree score.
- For UG admission, the university requires 10+2 level education. Whereas, for PG programs like MA, MCA & MCom, Bachelor degree is mandatory.
- Admission forms are generally available in August 2022. The form fee for general category is Rs 200 for every program.
Makhanlal Chaturvedi University Highlights
|University Name||Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Type of University||State University|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Form||Makhanlal Chaturvedi University Application Form|
|Fee||Makhanlal Chaturvedi University Fee structure|
Makhanlal Chaturvedi University Admission 2022-23
Admission for session 2022-23 will soon be available on the official MCNUJC website. The university has three campuses that offer different courses. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University offers numerous postgraduate diplomas like Rural Journalism & computer applications. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. The Application form fee for any course is Rs 200. Students can check the course details as given below:
MCNUJC UG Courses
- Bachelor of Science (Electronic Media)
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Creative Writing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (E-Commerce)
- Bachelor of Business Management (Honors)
- Bachelor of Science (Multimedia)(Honors)
- Bachelor of Science (Graphics & Animation)
- Bachelor of Technology (Printing & Packaging)
- Bachelor of Technology (Printing & Packaging)-Lateral Entry
- Bachelor of Arts (Advertising & Public Relations)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences
MCNUJC PG Courses
- Masters of Science (Electronic Media) [MSc(EM)]
- Master of Arts (Mass Communication)
- Master of Arts (Broadcast Journalism)
- Masters of Computer Application
- Master of Science (Information & Cyber Security)
- Master of Arts (Journalism)
- Master of Arts (Digital Journalism)
- Master of Business Administration (Media Business Management)
- Master of Science (New Media)
- Master of Arts (Advertising & Public Relations)
- Master of Science (Film Production)
- Master of Science (Media Research)
- Master of Philosophy (Media Studies)
- Master of (Library & Information Sciences)
Frequently Asked Questions
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Q: What is the maximum time limit for Ph.D.?
Ans: 2 years
Q: When was the university built in the city?
Q: Is this university a private institute?
MCNUJC Contact Details
- Address: B-38 Vikas Bhawan, Opp Dak Bhawan, Press Complex, Zone-1 M.P. Nagar, Bhopal – 462011
- Contact No.: 0755-2553523, 2551642
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.