Malayalam University Admission 2022-23: Malayalam University is located in the city of Tirur, Kerala. It was established in 2012 by the Government of Kerala. Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University is a public University and is well known in the area for its performance. The University does not offer any UG program to the candidates.
|Malayalam University Admission||Malayalam University Fee structure|
The University offers many degree courses and programs to the aspirants after completing a bachelor’s degree by the candidates. The University offers MA, MSC, M.COM, MCA, and many diplomas and doctorate programs at the PG level of education to the students.
The University offers both online and offline modes of application to the candidates. The offline mode of application requires the report of the aspirant at the institute. Still, candidates can quickly be registered for the online mode of entry form through the university’s official web.
This online application process is time-saving and more convenient and, in such conditions that our country is facing right now, it is considered the safest way of registration. The entries are opened every year in March annually. The University has still not uploaded the dates of entry exams, but the entries are opened. Stay tuned for further updates.
Malayalam University Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Topic||Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University|
|Established | Type||2012 | State|
|Location||Tirur, Kerala, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical. Gym|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Malayalam University Admission 2022-23
Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University is a top-level State University presenting PG, MPhil, and Ph.D. courses. It was developed in 2012. Malappuram is the place where it is situated. It is correlated with UGC. Its selection procedure is test-dependent. Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University is also known as the Malayalam University. The main motive for establishing the University is to promote the language, History, culture, heritage, and lifestyle of Kerala. To get more information click on the website link.
- For admission in the MA Course, the Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- If any candidate wants to take admission in the M.Phil and Ph.D. programs, they must have a master’s degree in a relevant stream.
- University provides admission in the MA, M.Phill, Ph.D. course on the basis of obtained marks in the entrance examination.
- The applicant of the University can fill the Application form online mode through the official site.
- Counseling will be conduct on the basis of the University level.
- The University Provides Admission in Online and Offline Mode.
- Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form.
- If students interested take admission in the offline mode they need to visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form.
- Then submit to the university campus.
- After completion of all processes, candidates can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash.
Malayalam University Application Form Process 2022
The applicants who want to apply to any course must follow these steps to fill their online form:
- Follow this link and get access to the official web portal.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab and add personal and education details.
- Click on the “payment method” and add the details on how you will submit the fee.
- You can pay your fee by using net banking or through/challan form.
- If you submit the fee offline mode, upload the scanned copy of DD.
- Fill in all the details carefully and upload the relevant documents.
- After that, you can submit the form and take its print.
- Add only valid email ID and active mobile number because you will receive details there.
The students must add these details:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
Malayalam University UG & PG Courses Eligibility
- The students who want to apply to an MA program must have a b degree and the relevant stream.
- The selection of the students is based on 50% last exam and 50% on the entrance exam.
- The students who want to apply to an MPhil program must have a relevant master’s degree. The selection for these courses depends on the entrance exam and the last degree.
- The students who want to apply to a Ph.D. program must have a relevant MPhil degree.
Malayalam University BA Specialization
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Economics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Computer Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Advertising and Brand Management)||3 years||12th pass|
|B.A (Hospitality-Tourism)||3 years||12th pass|
Malayalam University Contact Details:
Address: Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University, Vakkad, Tirur , Malappuram , Kerala, Pin code: 676502, India
Contact No.: 0494-2631230
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.