Mangalore University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fees 2019-2020
Mangalore University Distance Education
Mangalore University Distance Education Following the movement of the right to education, Mangalore University has launched various Correspondence Education Programs in accordance with the National Education Policy. The institute aims to provide higher education to all sections of society. Distance learning provides through the E-Components and Distance Learning can also use the interactive radio instruction (IRI), interactive audio instruction (IAI), webinars, and webcasts, online virtual worlds, digital games, etc. The Internet is the main body of the Distance learning it makes them easier and faster. To get any information about admission please contact on the mention (below on the page) contact number. In the article, students can check the admission details, contact details, course and fee structures list, Mangalore University Distance Education.
Mangalore University Distance Education Admission
Mangalore University provides many programs in management, Social science, Education, and humanities. Students who are eligible they invited in the university for the admission. Those students have UG program with good Marks percentile they are able to take admission in PG program. In the university admission process is based on the merit-based in the qualifying examination. The eligibility for the programs shall remain UG and PG degree in any discipline with 55% marks score.
- Move on the university website link and click on the “application form link, download the application form and then take printouts,
- Candidates can also take application form, from the admission campus of the university by paying some amount.
- Before applying for admission, students are suggested that they read carefully all the instruction.
- Fill the all required details such as- personal details, academic details, qualification details, address details and etc.
- After filling the all details check it again then make the payment through DD (Demand draft) in the favor of the university.
- Send the filled application form along with DD and all required documents through courier, speed post and physically on the admission campus of the university.
Instruction to fill the application form
- The application form is to be only filled by the student’s handwriting.
- The application form will be computer scanned.
- Please, avoid the overwriting, and decorations.
- Use only Arabic numerals wherever necessary.
- Enter the only one letter in each box and leave a blank box after each word.
- Fill the all letter in capital letter particulars.
The main objectives of the courses offered are as follows:
- Promote the concept of correct intelligence among students and teachers.
- Promote higher education through non-formal means, specifically through correspondence mode.
- Collaborate with national and international educational organizations to promote excellence in non-formal education.
- Take such courses to the doors of socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society.
- Establish networking of learners and knowledge practitioners by means of Information and Communication Technology.
- Encourage unprivileged and backward class of the society to acquire essential skills, information, and knowledge to be competent in professions and contribute to the development of the society and nation.
- Spread higher education across every class of society.
- For the general category candidates: 50%.
- For the SC category candidates: 15%.
- For the ST category candidates: 3%.
- For the other category candidates: 32%.
Study Centres of Mangalore University Distance Education:
- University College, Mangalore
- F.M.K.M.C College, Madikeri
- Govt. First Grade College, Thenkanidiyoor, Udupi
Course Offered by the University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administrator
- MA(Political Science)
Department Of University
Faculty of Science & Technology
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Arts
Courses of Mangalore University Distance Education With Fee Structure:
|Course||Tuition Fee (Annual)||Registration Fee (First Year only)||Enrolment Fee (Annual)||Corres. Education Develop Fund (First Year only)||Library Fee (Annual)||Total Fee for the First Year||Total Fee for the Second/ Third year|
|All PG Courses||5,500.00||900.00||150.00||100.00||250.00||6,900.00||5,900.00|
|PG Courses||1,100.00||for all subjects|
|UG Courses||800.00||for all subjects|
Mangalore University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List:
St. Aloysius Institute of Management & Information Technology
St. Aloysius College Autonomous, Mangaluru
AJ Institute of Management, Mangalore
Shree Devi College of Interior Design, Mangalore
SDM PG Centre for Management Studies & Research
Alva’s College, Moodbidri
St Agnes College, Mangalore
Srinivas Institute of Management Studies, Mangalore
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College, Ujire
Poornaprajna Institute of Management, Udupi
MSNM Besant Institute of PG Management Studies
Canara College, Mangaluru
St. Joseph College, Mangalore
Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala
Mangalore University facilities
- Employment Bureau.
- Microtron Center.
- Campus safety.
- SC/ST cell
- Computer center.
- Sports facilities
Application Process of Mangalore University Distance Education:
For this University offered the application process such as offline mode. Intrested candidate can take the admission through offline bring the aplication form form the university admission office and filled the all required and correct information such as educational and personals details in a application form. and make the payment and submit the application form along with along with all required documents.
- Address: Mangalagangotri, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Pin code: 574199
- Phone: 0824 228 7276