Mangalore University Distance Education Following the movement of the right to education, Mangalore University has launched various Correspondence Education Programmes in accordance with the National Education Policy. The institute aims to provide higher education to all sections of society. Distance learning provides through the E-Components and Distance Learning can also use the interactive radio instruction (IRI), interactive audio instruction (IAI), webinars, and webcasts, online virtual worlds, digital games, etc. The Internet is the main body of the Distance learning it makes them easier and faster. To get any information about admission please contact on the mention (below on the page) contact number. In the article, students can check the admission details, contact details, course and fee structures list, Mangalore University Distance Education.
The main objectives of the courses offered are as follows: –
- Promote the concept of correct intelligence among students and teachers.
- Promote higher education through non-formal means, specifically through correspondence mode.
- Collaborate with national and international educational organizations to promote excellence in non-formal education.
- Take such courses to the doors of socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society.
- Establish networking of learners and knowledge practitioners by means of Information and Communication Technology.
- Encourage unprivileged and backward class of the society to acquire essential skills, information, and knowledge to be competent in professions and contribute to the development of the society and nation.
- Spread higher education across every class of society.
Study Centres of Mangalore University Distance Education:
- University College, Mangalore
- F.M.K.M.C College, Madikeri
- Govt. First Grade College, Thenkanidiyoor, Udupi
Course Offered by the University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administrator
- MA(Political Science)
Department Of University
Faculty of Science & Technology
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Arts
Courses of Mangalore University Distance Education With Fee Structure:
|Course||Tuition Fee (Annual)||Registration Fee (First Year only)||Enrolment Fee (Annual)||Corres. Education Develop Fund (First Year only)||Library Fee (Annual)||Total Fee for the First Year||Total Fee for the Second/ Third year|
|All PG Courses|| 5,500.00||900.00||150.00||100.00||250.00||6,900.00||5,900.00|
|PG Courses||1,100.00||for all subjects|
|UG Courses||800.00||for all subjects|
Mangalore University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List:
| College||Location|| Estd||Ownership|
|St. Aloysius Institute of Management & Information Technology||Mangaluru, Karnataka||–||Private|
|St. Aloysius College Autonomous, Mangaluru||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1880||Private|
|AJ Institute of Management, Mangalore||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1999||Private|
|Shree Devi College of Interior Design, Mangalore||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1992||Private|
|SDM PG Centre for Management Studies & Research||Mangaluru, Karnataka||2007||Private|
|Alva’s College, Moodbidri||Moodubidire, Karnataka||1998||Private|
|St Agnes College, Mangalore||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1921||Private|
|Srinivas Institute of Management Studies, Mangalore||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1999||Private|
|Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College, Ujire||Uijre, Karnataka||1966||Private|
|Poornaprajna Institute of Management, Udupi||Udupi, Karnataka||2006||Private|
|MSNM Besant Institute of PG Management Studies||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1999||Private|
|Canara College, Mangaluru||Mangaluru, Karnataka||1973||Private|
|St. Joseph College, Mangalore||Mangaluru, Karnataka||–||Private|
|Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala||Karkala, Karnataka||1960||Private|
- Address: Mangalagangotri, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Pin code: 574199
- Phone: 0824 228 7276