Marwadi University Rajkot Admission 2021: Marwadi University is a private university governed by Marwadi Education Foundation. It was founded on 9th May 2016. This college is located in Rajkot, Gujarat. MU was set up in 2016 as a private university at Rajkot Gujarat by the ME foundation. MU Provide 54 UG and PG courses in different fields. UGC and AICTE recognize MU. NAAC grades it in the “A” category.
|Marwadi University||Marwadi University Application Form|
|Marwadi University Admission||Marwadi University Fee Structure|
MU offers UG courses such as BBA., BCA, BA, BSc, and BE. The Entries in these courses are based on merit. The eligibility for these courses is 10+2 level. B. The exam of NATA does arch enrollment. It provides a PG course like MBA, PG Diploma, ME, and MSc GATE exam required for admit in ME and CMAT exams for MBA. Different Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Programs are offered in this academy in several specializations, including Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, etc.
- 19 July 2021: Online admission open in session 2021-22. You can check the details here and apply. (View)
Marwadi University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Marwadi University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||MU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Marwadi University Admission 2021-22
Marwadi University has Undergraduate programs like BE, B.Arch, B.SC, BBA, etc., whereas the Postgraduate programs included ME, MBA, M.SC, MCA, etc. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for admission. BE pupils will be selected based on the JEE-MAIN score. Entry in B.Arch will be based on the NATA score. For ME admittance, candidates must have a valid GATE score, and for MBA admission, they need to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT. Selection in other courses will be based on the score of the Entrance Exam followed by a Personal Interview.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MU Rajkot Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Form||July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2021|
|Entrance Exam Dates||September and October 2021|
Marwadi University Rajkot UG & PG Eligibility
- B.Tech: Students should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate to fasten.
- B.Arch: Students who have passed 10+2 in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics with 50% marks in aggregate can apply.
- B.SC: Students must have passed 10+2 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board to apply.
- BBA LLB/ B.Com LLB: Eligibility criteria are the same as above.
- Diploma: Students who have passed class 10 with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to join.
- M.Tech: Students should have qualified BE/B.Tech in the relevant field of engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized college to apply.
- MBA/PGDM: Students with a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized academy are eligible to apply.
- M.SC: Students should have qualified B.SC with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject to apply.
- MCA/PGDCA: Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of the subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
Marwadi University Application Form: How to Apply?
Application forms are available online. Learners can implement for the entrance if they reach the criteria set by the college authority. The eligibility criteria differ for different courses. Students must visit the official website for detailed information before applying.
Learners who are seeking entry into this academy can join online. They need to follow the instructions to join—
- Visit the official website of this college.
- Go to the “Admission” tab and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Submit the form.
- Candidates have to visit the college if their names are on the merit list for document verification.
- The original mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- The original mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Mark sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Community certificate for SC/ST/ OBC candidates
- Migration certificate
- Four recent photographs (stamp size)
Marwadi University Courses & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BE||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B. Arch||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B. Com||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Chemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Mathematics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Physics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA (Financial Markets)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BCA||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Diploma in Engineering||Electrical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Mechanical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Computer||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Civil||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Chemical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Automobile||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||ICT||10th Passed|
Courses of Marwadi University With Duration:
|B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Information Technology Courses|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|MSc (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|BSc (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|BSc (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|BSc (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|BSc (Physics)||3 Years|
|MSc (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|MSc (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|MSc (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|MSc (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|MSc (Physics)||2 Years|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, this university has hostel facilities for both boys and girls separately.
Ans: As per the government regulations, all the SC/ST candidates will get a 5% marks relaxation in aggregate.
Address: Rajkot-Morbi Road Rajkot 360 003 Gujarat, India
Contact No.: 8980030090, (+91) 281 – 7123456
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.