Marwadi University Admission 2022-23: Marwadi University is a private university governed by Marwadi Education Foundation. It was founded on 9th May 2016. This college is located in Rajkot, Gujarat. MU was set up in 2016 as a private university in Rajkot Gujarat by the ME foundation. MU Provide 54 UG and PG courses in different fields. UGC and AICTE recognize MU. NAAC grades it in the “A” category.
MU offers UG courses such as BBA., BCA, BA, BSc, and BE. The Entries in these courses are based on merit. The eligibility for these courses is 10+2 level. B. The exam of NATA does arch enrollment. It provides a PG course like MBA, PG Diploma, ME, and MSc GATE exam required for Marwadi University Admission in ME and CMAT exams for MBA. Different Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Programs are offered in this academy in several specializations, including Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, etc.
Marwadi University Admission Latest Updates
- Marwadi university Application form will be released soon for the session 2022-23
Marwadi University Highlights
|University Name||Marwadi University|
|Marwadi university Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||MU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Marwadi University Admission 2022-23
Marwadi University has Undergraduate programs like BE, B.Arch, B.SC, BBA, etc., whereas the Postgraduate programs included ME, MBA, M.SC, MCA, etc. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for Marwadi University Admission. BE pupils will be selected based on the JEE-MAIN score. Entry in B.Arch will be based on the NATA score. For ME admittance, candidates must have a valid GATE score, and for MBA admission, they need to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT. Selection in other courses will be based on the score of the Entrance Exam followed by a Personal Interview.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Marwadi University Rajkot UG & PG Eligibility
- B.Tech: Students should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate to fasten.
- B.Arch: Students who have passed 10+2 in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics with 50% marks in aggregate can apply.
- B.SC: Students must have passed 10+2 in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board to apply.
- BBA LLB/ B.Com LLB: Eligibility criteria are the same as above.
- Diploma: Students who have passed class 10 with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to join.
- M.Tech: Students should have qualified BE/B.Tech in the relevant field of engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized college to apply.
- MBA/PGDM: Students with a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized academy are eligible to apply.
- M.SC: Students should have qualified B.SC with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject to apply.
- MCA/PGDCA: Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of the subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
Marwadi University Admission Important Dates
Application form available
1 July 2022
Last date of application submission
31 July 2022
To be announced
Marwadi University Admission Form Process 2022-23
Application forms are available online. Learners can implement for the entrance if they reach the criteria set by the college authority. The eligibility criteria differ for different courses. Students must visit the official website for detailed information before applying. Learners who are seeking entry into this academy can join online. They need to follow the instructions to join
- Visit the official website of this college.
- Go to the “Admission” tab and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Submit the form.
- Candidates have to visit the college if their names are on the merit list for document verification.
Required Documents For Marwadi University Admission
- The original mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- The original mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Mark sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Community certificate for SC/ST/ OBC candidates
- Migration certificate
- Four recent photographs (stamp size)
Marwadi University Courses & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BE||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B. Arch||–||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|B. Com||–||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Chemistry||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Mathematics||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Microbiology||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BSc||Physics||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA (Financial Markets)||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA (Hons.)||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|BCA||–||Intermediate in relevant subjects|
|Diploma in Engineering||Electrical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Mechanical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Computer||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Civil||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Chemical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Automobile||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||ICT||10th Passed|
Marwadi University Admission Courses With Duration
|B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Information Technology Courses|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|MSc (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|BSc (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|BSc (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|BSc (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|BSc (Physics)||3 Years|
|MSc (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|MSc (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|MSc (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|MSc (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|MSc (Physics)||2 Years|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Answer: Yes, this university has hostel facilities for both boys and girls separately.
Question2. Is there marked relaxation for SC/ST candidates?
Answer: As per the government regulations, all the SC/ST candidates will get a 5% mark relaxation in aggregate.
Marwadi University Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.