Marwadi University Rajkot Admission 2021: Marwadi University is a private university governed by MarwadiEducation Foundation. It was founded on 9th May 2016. This college is located in Rajkot, Gujarat.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- DUSHYANT KUMAR DAS GOT PLACED AT INDIAN NAVY AT THE PACKAGE OF 10 LPA. for more data click here.
- Admission open to various branches of Engineering, MBA, MCA.
- MU opens the online admission registration form for the academic session 2021-22. (source)
- World Health Organization says that “COVID-19 will not end any time soon, with several countries only in the initial stages of the fight against the virus. For more information click here
- If students want to admit to Marwadi University Rajkot. So they visit the website by this link
- “Photoshop 101” webinar was organized on 22nd April -2021 on the occasion of “The World Earth Day” by Digital Media Club. For more information to visit the website.
Marwadi University Admission 2021-22 UG, PG Courses & Eligibility
M.U. was set up in 2016 as a private uni at Rajkot Gujarat by the M.E. foundation. M.U. Provide 54 U.G. and P.G. courses in different fields. U.G.C. and AICTE recognize M.U. NAAC grades it in the “A” category.
- MU offers UG courses such as BBA., BCA, BA, BSc, and BE. The Entries in these courses are based on merit. The eligibility for these courses is 10+2 level. B. The exam of NATA does arch enrollment.
- It provides a PG course like MBA, PG Diploma, M.E., and MSc GATE exam required for admit in ME and CMAT exams for MBA.
- Students may apply for entries through www.marwadiuniversity.ac.in.
|Marwadi University More Info|
|About University||Marwadi University|
|Application Form||Marwadi University Application Form|
|Fee Structure||Marwadi University Fee Structure|
Marwadi University Admission Highlights 2021-22
|University Name||Marwadi University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||MU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
- Marwadi University is approved by UGC and AICTE.
- This university has got NAAC ‘A’ grade accreditation.
- Different Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Programs are offered in this academy in several specializations including Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, etc.
Marwadi University Admission Process 2021
Marwadi University has Undergraduate programs like BE, B.Arch, B.SC, BBA, etc. whereas the Postgraduate programs included ME, MBA, M.SC, MCA, etc. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for entry. BE pupils will be selected based on the JEE-MAIN score. Entry in B.Arch will be based on the NATA score. For ME admittance candidates must have a valid GATE score and for MBA admission they need to appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT. Selection in other courses will be based on the score of the Entrance Exam followed by a Personal Interview.
Marwadi University Rajkot Admission Dates
|Application Form||June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2021|
|Entrance Exam Dates||September and October 2021|
UG, PG Courses & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.E||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Eligibility Criteria for Marwadi University Rajkot BE Admission
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Eligibility Criteria for ME Admission
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||B.E. or B. Tech|
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admission
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’ Passed|
Eligibility Criteria for MCA Admission
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduated|
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Admission
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Law graduate|
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Admission
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduate with relevant subjects|
UG Courses & Eligibility
|B. Arch||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B. Com||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Chemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Mathematics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BSc||Physics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA (Financial Markets)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||BBA (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BCA||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Diploma in Engineering||Electrical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Mechanical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Computer||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Civil||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Chemical||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||Automobile||10th Passed|
|Diploma in Engineering||ICT||10th Passed|
Eligibility Criteria For UG Admission
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|JEE Main (April Session) Registration||19 May – 31 May 2021|
|JEE Main (April Session) Exam||18 Jul – 23 Jul 2021|
|GUJCET Registration||21 Jan – 19 Feb 2021|
|GUJCET Exam||31 Jul 2021|
|GATE CCMT Registration||13 May – 05 Jun 2021|
|CAT Registration||08 Aug – 30 Sep 2021|
|CAT Exam||25 Nov 2021|
For UG Courses & Eligibility Details
- B.Tech: Students should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate to fasten.
- B.Arch: Students who have passed 10+2 in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics with 50% marks in aggregate can apply.
- B.SC: Students must have passed 10+2 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board to apply.
- BBA LLB/ B.COM LLB: Eligibility criteria are the same as above.
- Diploma: Students who have passed class 10 with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to join.
For PG Courses & Eligibility Details
- M.Tech: Students should have qualified BE/B.Tech in the relevant field of engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized college to apply.
- MBA/PGDM: Students who have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized academy are eligible to apply.
- M.SC: Students should have qualified B.SC with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant subject to apply.
- MCA/PGDCA: Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of the subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
How to Apply? Application Form 2021
Application forms are available online. Learners can implement for the entrance if they reach the criteria set by the college authority. The eligibility criteria differ for different courses. Students must visit the official website for detailed information before applying.
Learners who are seeking entry into this academy can join online. They need to follow the instructions to join—
- Visit the official website of this college.
- Go to the “Admission” tab and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Submit the form.
- Candidates have to visit the college if their names are on the merit list for document verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- The original mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- The original mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Mark sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Community certificate for SC/ST/ OBC candidates
- Migration certificate
- Four recent photographs (stamp size)
Courses of Marwadi University With Duration:
|B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|Information Technology Courses|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|MSc (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|BSc (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|BSc (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|BSc (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|BSc (Physics)||3 Years|
|MSc (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|MSc (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|MSc (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|MSc (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|MSc (Physics)||2 Years|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, this university has hostel facilities for both boys and girls separately.
As per the government regulations, all the SC/ST candidates will get a 5% marks relaxation in aggregate.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th