Mass Communication Courses After 12th Admission 2021: Mass communication is the branch of science that deals with the study of journalism and communication. The university offers many courses and programs in mass communication which provides a wide range of scope of mass communication in our country. The aspirants employ in different news channels, radio channels, and many other departments.
What Is Mass Communication
Mass correspondence is one of the Courses after 12th, which a majority of the students do. The course is an examination or method in which an individual, social occasion or affiliation has moved any message to the next get-together of people, individuals or relationships through the right channel or medium. Is information stream is the other path around the process. These mediums can be paper, magazine, book conveying, radio, TV, web, writing, film, advancing, etc. On an elementary level, it assesses how the substance of mass correspondence impacts or persuades the lead, the mien, feeling or sentiment of the individual or people who tolerate the information.
Mass Communication Courses Eligibility 2021-22
The degree program and course offer in the field of mass communication at every stage of education. The candidates who have a reasonable degree of passing FSC board exams under the surveillance of any recognized university are allowed to apply for admissions in UG courses. The candidates who have graduated are eligible to apply for the entries in PG courses.
Journalism Courses After 12th
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Mass correspondence is a champion among other fit courses for the understudies in class twelfth after science, business or expressions in this propelled world. By and large, understudies get jumbled concerning picking the right path for them. They don’t have actual clearness about the profile, and calling openings courses can offer later on.
|B.B.A (Mass Media and Communication)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BA Mass Comm||3 years||12th pass|
|Diploma Mass Comm||3 years||10th Pass|
This article will discuss courses after 12th (Mass Communication) and settle your entire issue. We have endeavored to indicate every detail related to comprehensive correspondences courses, calling, augmentation, occupations, and best schools to do the procedure.
Mass Communication Courses After 12th
There are various Mass correspondence Courses after the twelfth. They separate into degree courses, recognition courses, and endorsement courses. To seek after these courses, understudies must be twelfth passed with at any rate 55% imprints from a perceived college. Ought to have English as one of the subjects among the best four subjects.
Undergraduates courses after 12th in Mass Communication
Many universities offer the following degree programs in mass communication:
- BSC Mass communication
- Bachelor of mass media
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA in Mass Communication
- BMC – Bachelor of Mass Communication
- (Hons.) Mass Communication (B.A.M.C.)
- Lone wolves of Mass Media
- Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication + Bachelor of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, Journalism, and Advertising
- BA (Hons.) in Media and Communication
- BA – Mass Communication and Video Production
Mass Communication Colleges Fee Structure 2021-22
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||12th Pass||10,000|
|SATYAM FASHION INSTITUTE||12th Pass||20,000|
|AMITY SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||12th Pass||22,000|
|JAGRAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND MASS COMMUNICATION||12th Pass||23,000|
|GARGI COLLEGE||12th Pass||24,000|
|DELHI COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE||12th Pass||20,000|
Because of the quick headway of correspondence advances, the Mass correspondence segment is prepared to offer various openings for work. It is the most innovative type of articulation, so picking a broad communications course is the best choice on the off chance that you are inventive.
BA in Film Making and Mass Communication After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
BA in mass communication course and film making is a three years degree program in which understudies will find out about pieces of broad communications like papers, magazines, film films, radio, TV, radio, film, and so forth. It is an inventive and commonsense level course that concentrates on building up the aptitudes requested to arrange, oversee, shoot, and later films after doing this course, understudies employments in the film business, paper, publicizing offices, TV Channels, and so forth. The course charge circumvents 2 k to 5 lakh p/a relying upon a sort of school they will take confirmation.
- 12th passed out from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Students must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th.
Top Colleges Offering BA Film Making
- DBS, Dehradun
- Sadhna Academy for Media Studies
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Noida
Admission Process In BA Film Making
Students get admission in the courses after 12th, based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Some colleges also conduct their entrance examination, which follows by an interview or GD round. Once you clear this, you are eligible for the Courses after the 12th.
A few universities also lead their selection test, trailed by a meeting or GD round.
Bachelor Of Journalism And Mass Communication (BJMC)
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 4 Lacs|
A lone wolf of Journalism and courses after twelfth Mass Communication or BJMC is a UG course for a long time separated into six semesters. During the period, understudies find out about the fundamentals of broad communications. The understudies present different altering programming and equipment applied for print, radio, TV, web, etc. The charge of this course is INR 4 to 10lkah P/A (differ from school to school).
- 12th dropped from a perceived board with at least half stamps.
- Last year understudies can likewise apply.
- Understudies probably scored at least half checks in twelfth.
Top University for Journalism in India
|Chandigarh University||BA MASS COM||55000|
|Kalinga University||BA MASS COM||45000|
|Madurai Kamraj University||BA MASS COM||25000|
|Periyar University||BBA MASS COMM||25000|
|Annamalai university||BBA MASS COMM||25000|
|Bharathiar university||BBA MASS COMM||25000|
|Kerala university||BBA MASS COMM||24589|
|Andhra university||BA MASS COM||35878|
|Alagappa university||BA MASS COM||27457|
|Mumbai university||BA MASS COM||25487|
|Pondicherry university||BA MASS COM||25489|
|Osmania university||BA MASS COM||15665|
Confirmation Process In BJMC
- The confirmation procedure of BJMC fluctuates from school to school.
- Understudies are frequently conceded based on qualifying marks.
- A few schools likewise direct their confirmation test to choose meriting applicants.
Job Descriptions After BJMC Mass Communication
- Columnists -They form and compose their conclusion on the news in the day-by-day paper. They share information or suppositions, administrative issues, political perspectives, and significantly more. They likewise offer individual direction. 3 lakh to 4 lakh
- Television Correspondence -They spread commendable news that is significant all in all. It spread various themes, for example, wrongdoing, legislative issues, therapeutic, government issues, etc., 8 lakh.
- Photojournalists- They are the storytellers through photographs. They click pictures in an imaginative way utilizing some altering fillers. They are generally free picture takers that offer photos in numerous organizations. 5 lakh.
- Radio Jockey- They are likewise called RJ’S or radio communicators that imaginatively talk on different issues. Additionally, they play assortments of music. RJ’S work for the administration and private radio broadcasts, and web radio stations. 6 lakh
- DEsign Photographers- They take pictures of models utilized for magazines, print, advancements, and so forth. They additionally feature the clothing which worn by the models 5 lakh.
Masters Of Journalism And Mass Communication (MJMC)
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 3 Lacs|
Experts of Journalism and Mass Communication truncated as MJMC. The Mass Communication course is two years of a term that has both specialized and essential aptitudes. The course includes:
- The job of news coverage in the public arena.
- History of Journalism.
- Abilities recognizing information and covers political and social issues.
The course offers to educate, preparing, detailing, composing, and altering, and so on. Understudies can go for specializations like news coverage, science news coverage, film making, publicizing, etc.
The course charge of MJMC is INR 50k to 3 lakh p/a.
- Graduation in any order or pertinent control from a perceived college.
- More likely than not scored the least of half checks.
- Last year understudies can likewise apply.
Top Colleges Offering MJMC
|University||Type Of University||State|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||Private University||CHHATTISGARH|
|ISBM University||Private University||CHHATTISGARH|
|Nirma University||Private University||GUJARAT|
|Kerala Kalamandalam||Deemed University||KERALA|
|Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies||State University||KERALA|
Designation /Job Descriptions/ Pay Package (Annually)
- Correspondents- Their work is f detailing updates on different spaces like games. Political, current issues that can be any similar to wrongdoing, government legislative issues, matches, etc. 3 lakh.
- Content writers- They engage with composing for different substances for various websites. 2 lakh.
- Photojournalists- They fundamentally main stories through photograph 3 lakh.
- Screen Writers- They convert original copies, i.e., content, record, paper, typescript, and so on, into range with the end goal of filmmaking 2 lakh.
Be the first to leave a review.