List Of Mass Communication Courses After 12th 2021: At the point when one looks for After twelfth Mass Communication Courses, one should take a gander at the mass correspondence courses after twelfth also the term of mass correspondence isn’t obliged extraordinarily for Journalism, really, it is spread in its distinctive other media fields like gathering and reporting, the event the board, promoting, publicizing, motion picture bearing and creation, corporate correspondence, etc. Students are confused as to which courses after 12th should be taken up.
Journalism Courses After 12th
In this propelled world mass correspondence is a champion among other fit courses for the understudies in class twelfth after science, business or expressions. By and large, understudies get jumbled concerning picking the right course for them. They don’t have real clearness about the profile and calling openings course can offer later on.
|B.B.A (Mass Media and Communication)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BA Mass Comm||3 years||12th pass|
|Diploma Mass Comm||3 years||10th Pass|
This article will talk about, Courses after 12th (Mass Communication) and will settle your entire issue as we have endeavoured to indicate every detail related to wide correspondences courses, calling, augmentation, occupations, and best schools to do the course.
What Is Mass Communication?
Mass correspondence is one of the Courses after 12th which a majority of the students do. The course is basically an examination or method in which an individual, social occasion or affiliation has moved any message to the following get-together of people, individuals or relationships through a fitting channel or medium. This is information stream is the other path around process. These mediums can be a paper, magazine, book conveying, radio, TV, web, paper, film, advancing, etc. It is on a very basic level is an assessment of how the substance of mass correspondence impacts or persuades the lead, the mien, feeling or sentiment of the individual or people who are tolerating the information.
Mass Communication Courses After 12th
There are various Mass correspondence Courses after twelfth. They are separated into degree courses, recognition courses, and endorsement courses. To seek after these courses understudies must be twelfth passed with at any rate 55% imprints from a perceived college. Ought to have English as one of the subjects among the best four subjects.
Undergraduates courses after 12th in Mass Communication :
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- BA in Mass Communication
- BMC – Bachelor of Mass Communication
- (Hons.) Mass Communication (B.A.M.C.)
- Lone wolves of Mass Media
- Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication + Bachelor of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, Journalism, and Advertising
- BA (Hons.) in Media and Communication
- BA – Mass Communication and Video Production
Mass Communication Colleges Fee Structure 2021
|INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES||12th Pass||10,000|
|SATYAM FASHION INSTITUTE||12th Pass||20,000|
|AMITY SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||12th Pass||22,000|
|JAGRAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND MASS COMMUNICATION||12th Pass||23,000|
|GARGI COLLEGE||12th Pass||24,000|
|DELHI COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE||12th Pass||20,000|
Because of the quick headway of correspondence advances, the Mass correspondence segment is prepared to offer various openings for work. It is the most innovative type of articulation so on the off chance that you are inventive picking a broad communications course is the best choice.
BA in Film Making and Mass Communication After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
BA in mass communication course and film making is a 3 years degree program in which understudies will find out about pieces of broad communications like papers, magazines, film films, radio, TV, radio, film, and so forth. This is an inventive and commonsense level course that permits concentrating on building up the aptitudes requested at arranging, overseeing, shooting and altering films. After doing this course understudies employments in the film business, paper, publicizing offices, T.V Channels, and so forth. The course charge circumvents 2 k to 5 lakh p/a relying upon a sort of school they will take confirmation.
- 12th passed out from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Students must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th.
Top Colleges Offering BA Film Making
- DBS, Dehradun
- Sadhna Academy for Media Studies
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Noida
Admission Process In BA Film Making
Students get admission in the courses after 12th, based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Some colleges also conduct their entrance examination which can be followed by an interview or GD round. Once you clear this you are eligible for the Courses after 12th.
A few universities additionally lead their selection test which can be trailed by a meeting or GD round.
Bachelor Of Journalism And Mass Communication (BJMC)
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 4 Lacs|
A lone wolf of Journalism and courses after twelfth Mass Communication or BJMC is a UG course for a long time separated into six semesters. During the course, understudies find out about the fundamentals of broad communications. The understudies are presented to different altering programming and equipment applied for print, radio, TV, web and so forth. The charge of this course is INR 4 to 10lkah P/A (differ from school to school).
- 12th dropped from a perceived board with at least half stamps.
- Last year understudies can likewise apply.
- Understudies probably scored at least half checks in twelfth.
Top University for Journalism in India
|Chandigarh University||BA MASS COM||55000|
|Kalinga University||BA MASS COM||45000|
|Madurai Kamraj University||BA MASS COM||25000|
|Periyar University||BBA MASS COMM||25000|
|Annamalai university||BBA MASS COMM||25000|
|Bharathiar university||BBA MASS COMM||25000|
|Kerala university||BBA MASS COMM||24589|
|Andhra university||BA MASS COM||35878|
|Alagappa university||BA MASS COM||27457|
|Mumbai university||BA MASS COM||25487|
|Pondicherry university||BA MASS COM||25489|
|Osmania university||BA MASS COM||15665|
Confirmation Process In BJMC
- The confirmation procedure of BJMC fluctuates from school to school.
- Understudies are frequently conceded based on qualifying marks.
- A few schools likewise direct their confirmation test to choose meriting applicants.
Job Descriptions After BJMC Mass Comm
- Columnists -They form and compose their conclusion on the news in the day by day paper. They share news or suppositions, administrative issues, political perspectives and significantly more. They likewise offer individual direction. 3 lakh to 4 lakh
- Television Correspondence -They spread commendable news that is significant all in all. They spread various themes, for example, wrongdoing, legislative issues, therapeutic, government issues, etc. 8 lakh
- Photojournalists- They are the storytellers through photographs. They click photographs in an imaginative way utilizing some altering fillers. They are normally free picture takers that offer photographs in numerous organizations. 5 lakh
- Radio Jockey- They are likewise called RJ’S or radio communicators that imaginatively talk on different issues. Additionally, they play assortments of music. RJ’S work for the administration and private radio broadcasts and web radio stations. 6 lakh
- DEsign Photographers- They take pictures of models that are being utilized for magazines, print, advancements, and so forth. They additionally feature the clothing which is worn by the models 5 lakh
Masters Of Journalism And Mass Communication (MJMC)
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 3 Lacs|
Experts of Journalism and Mass Communication truncated as MJMC. The Mass Communication course is 2 years of a term that has both specialized and basic aptitudes. The course includes news, the job of news coverage in the public arena, history of Journalism, abilities recognizing news and covers political and social issues. The course offers to educate, preparing, detailing, composing, and altering, and so on. Understudies can go for specializations like games news coverage, science news coverage, film making, publicizing, etc.
The course charge of MJMC is INR 50k to 3 lakh P/A.
- Graduation in any order or pertinent control from a perceived college.
- More likely than not scored least of half checks.
- Last year understudies can likewise apply.
Top Colleges Offering MJMC
|University||Type Of University||State|
|AAFT University of Media and Arts||Private University||CHHATTISGARH|
|ISBM University||Private University||CHHATTISGARH|
|Nirma University||Private University||GUJARAT|
|Kerala Kalamandalam||Deemed University||KERALA|
|Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies||State University||KERALA|
Designation /Job Descriptions/ Pay Package (Annually)
- Correspondents- Their work is f detailing updates on different spaces like games. Political, current issues that can be any similar to wrongdoing, government legislative issues, matches, etc. 3 lakh
- Content writers- They are engaged with composing for different substance for various websites. 2 lakh
- Photojournalists- They fundamentally main stories through photograph 3 lakh
- Screen Writers- They convert original copies i.e content, record, paper, typescript, and so on into content with the end goal of filmmaking 2 lakh
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th