Master of Laws (LLM) is a master level course in law, who are interested to take admission in this course, should be passed graduation in law or equivalent and they need to know about the eligibility criteria. Students check here the admission process in the current session 2021-22.
Admission Open For the Current Batch: Now Admission Open For the Current Batch in this Course, These Universities Provides Law Degree in LLM Through Distance Mode Like, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Distance Education, National Law School of India University Distance Education and IGNOU-School of Law (SOL), Etc.
Master of Laws (LLM) Highlight
|Course Name||Master of Laws (LLM)|
|Fee Structure||(65,000 to 1,20,000) Depend on University|
|Eligibility||Graduate or equivalent in Law|
Master of Laws (LLM) is a 2 Years Duration Course that a Degree Course If you Do this Courses Before You Have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLM). It is also known as Master of Legislative Law and is a Post Graduation Course. The structure of the LLM course is based upon various specializations. LLM degree course is provided by several law schools and universities in India. In this Course, You can Check the Courses & Syllabus of Master of Laws (LLM), which is Given Below.
The Master of Law is a Professional Law Degree. or an Undergraduate Degree In a Related subject. The Master of Laws has a basic professional degree for admission into legal practice. After having complete the degree of Law To become a lawyer and practice law in most countries and states. The average salary for freshers of LLM Graduates is INR 12,000 to 30,000 Per Month. For admission in the LLM Course, a candidate needs to give the Entrance examination such as CLAT, AILET, LSAT, etc.
Some of Master of Laws (LLM) Specializations:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Constitutional Law: It is a Law Which Defines the Role, Powers, and Structure of the Different Entities Within a State, the Executive, the Parliament or Legislature, and the Judiciary.
- Family Law: It is a Law That Deals With Family Matters and Domestic Relations.
- Human Rights: Human Rights Are Moral Principles or Norms That Explain Certain Principles of Human Behaviour and Are regularly Protected as Legal Rights in Community and International Law.
- Insurance Laws: It is the Practice of Law Surrounding Insurance, Counting Insurance Policies, and Claims.
- Taxation Law: It is an Area of Legal Study Dealing With the Legitimate, Common-law, Statutory, Tax Treaty, and Regulatory Rules That Comprise the Law Applicable to Taxation.
- Corporate Law Degree and Governance or Commercial law (Including International Business): It is Also Known as Business Law or Corporate Law Which is a System of Law That Applies to Many Countries. It’s Also the Body of Law That Applies to the Rights, Relations, and Conduct of Persons and Businesses occupied in Commerce, Merchandising, Trade, and Sales.
- Criminal Law: It is the Body of Law That Relates to Crime. It Proscribes behavior Perceived as Threatening, Damaging, or Otherwise Endangering to the Property, Health, Safety, and Morale Welfare of People.
- Environmental Law: It, Also Known as Environmental and Natural Resources Law is a Communal Term Recounting the Network of Treaties, Statutes, System, Common and Customary Laws Addressing the Effects of Human Activity on the Natural Environment.
- Intellectual Property Law: It Deals With the Rules for Securing and Enforcing Legal Rights to Inventions, Designs, and Creative Works.
- International Trade and Business Laws: It is a Law That Includes the Suitable Rules and Customs for Handling Trade Between Countries &the International Business Law is a Law That Consists of Trades and Transactions at a Global Level.
- Jurisprudence: Jurisprudence or Legal Theory is the Theoretical Study of Law That Mainly by Philosophers but, From the Twentieth Century, Also Through Social Scientists.
Law-Related More Courses with Duration & Fee Structure:
|Course Name||Duration||Fee Structure|
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)||3 Year to 5 Year||INR15,000– INR20,000 / Year|
|Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Honours||3 Years||INR 10,000 to 5 Lacs (Depend on University)|
|Diploma in Law (Paralegal Practice)||1 to 3 Years||7,000 to 10,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) Law Degree||3 Years||INR60,000 Per Semester|
|Online LLB||3 Year to 5 Year||INR15,000 – INR20,000 / Year|
|BA LLB||5 Years||INR 1 lakhs to 10 lakhs (Depend on University)|
|Subjects of Study|
|Comparative Constitutional Law|
|Teaching Methods & Research Methodology|
|Public International Law|
|Specialization Area – Paper I|
|Specialization Area – Paper II|
|Specialization Area – Paper III (optional)|
|Specialization Area – Paper IV|
|Specialization Area – Paper V|
|Specialization Area – Paper VI (optional)|
|Specialization Area – Paper VII|
|Viva – Voice|
- Litigation Firms
- Colleges & Universities
- Corporate Houses (legal departments)
- Research Dept.
- Law Firms
- Arbitration Consultancies
- Attorney General
- District and Sessions Judge
- Public Prosecutor
- Legal Advisor
- Teachers & Lecturer
- Law Reporter
- Legal Expert
Be the first to leave a review.