Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fees 2019-2020
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education widely popular as MANUUDE is a Central University that was Established in the year 1998. The university was established by an act of Parliament to promote and develop the Urdu language and its literature. The Headquarters of the University is at an outstanding central location-Gachibowli, Hyderabad. The campus area of the university covers almost 200 acres of land. Click on th website link to get more details.
At Present the University’s Distance Education Support Network Has Nine Regional Centers One Each at New Delhi, Bangalore, Patna, Darbhanga, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bhopal, Srinagar and Ranchi; Six Sub-Regional Centres One Each at Jammu, Mewat, Lucknow, Sambhal, Hyderabad and Amaravati and an Examination Centre is in Jeddah, (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) at Present, Offers Three Postgraduate, Three Undergraduate, Eight PG Diploma/Diploma and Certificate Courses, Apart from the B.Ed Programme. All the Programs of the University Are Approved by the Distance Education Council of India and B.Ed programme is recognized by the NCTE. There is one another Recognition body of the courses is UGC-ODL. Distance education candidate can easily access all information which is related to the learner and also access the study material any time and from anywhere.
If a candidate wishes to apply for the admission for distance learning mode in Maulana Azad National Urdu University online Registration is mandatory, kindly visit the university official website and apply the application, filled all information is given the required field in the application form. MANUU Application Form is Started For the UG, PG Courses, So Apply For the Latest Batch that is Started Soon.
University has the following Sub Regional Centres –
- Nuh (Mewat)
Features of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education:
- Study Centers Throughout the state
- Self-Explained study Materials
- Transparency in Examination and result Declaration
Courses of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education With Fees:
- M.A. (Urdu)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (History)
- Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
- Diploma in Teaching English
- Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English
- Certificate in Functional English
Eligibility Criteria of MANUU Distance Education
- For Admission in Under Graduate: If candidate wist to apply the application in UG programs, the must have passed 12th or it’s equivalent in related to specialization and passed from any recognized board
- For Admission In PG: the candidate should take the admission of PG program, that students must have passed the bachelor degree or it’s equivalent from any reputed university or board with based on specialization.
- For Diploma Course: students must have completed the 12th or its equivalent from any recognized university, who are completed 12th that candidate can able to apply for the admission form diploma course.
Regional Centres of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education:
|State||City||Address||Regional Directors||Phone No.|
|Delhi||Delhi||Delhi Regional Centre,|
164, First Floor, Sukhdev Vihar, Near Masigarh Church, New Delhi – 110025
|Dr. Shahhid Parvez|
|Patna||MANUU Regional Centre, 2nd floor, Masjid Mulla Shadman Annexe Building, Near NIT, Golakpur,|
Patna – 800 006
|Dr. Hasanuddin Haider|
|Tel & Fax:|
|Darbhanga||MANUU Regional Centre, Mohalla Ismeel Gunj, Near Khan Lodge, Laheria Sarai,|
Darbhanga – 846 001.
|Dr. Imran Ahmed|
Asst Regional Director, I/c RC, Darbhanga
|Karnataka||Bangalore||MANUU Regional Centre|
Al-Ameen Commercial Complex, Room No.08, Hosur Road, Near Lal Bagh Main Gate Bangalore – 560 027.
|Dr. Khazi Ziaullah|
|Tel & Fax No.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||MANUU Regional Centre,|
# 12, Ahmedabad Palace, Koh-E-Fiza, Bhopal –462 001.
|Dr. Mohd Ahsan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||MANUU Regional Centre|
College of Education, # 18B, Jawahar Nagar,
Opp BECO Gallery,
Srinagar – 190 001.
|Dr. Md. Ejaz Ashraf|
|Fax: 0194-2310444, Tel: 0914-2310221|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||MANUU Regional Centre|
Near Modern School, Sector-7, Vashi, Mumbai – 400 703.
|Dr. Shaikh Abul Barkat|
Mob: 0942336 3028
|West Bengal||Kolkatta||MANUU Regional Centre|
71 G, Tiljala Road
Kolkatta – 700 046
|Dr. S.E.H. Imam Azam|
| Tel Fax No.|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||MANUU Regional Centre|
Millat Academy Campus
Tiwari Tank Road
Hindpiri, Ranchi 834001
|Dr. Tariq Imam|
Asst. Regional Director & I/c Regional Centre
|Tel Fax No.|
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Dr. Syed Zahoor Ahmad Geelani||I/C Principal, Associate Professor|
|Dr. Ghazanfar Ali Khan||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Shakeel Ahmad||Assistant Professor|
|Khanday Pervaiz Ahmad||Assistant Professor|
|Sayidah Bano||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Naseem Akhter||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Hina Tahir||Assistant Professor|
|Showkat Ahmad Ahanger||Assistant Professor|
Admission procedure of MANUU Distance Education:
Admission to all offered course by Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University through online mode. candidate can visit the university official website of this university and apply. The online application should be submitted on or before August 01, 2019.
Following steps are to be followed for submitting the Admission Form:
- Candidate visits the university official website and filled the all required and correct information in the application form and attached the all required documents and scanned copy of proof also. after that pay the application fee through online once you receive the message for payments.
The above given all the process completed from the submission process. However, admission will be subjected to verification of scanned documents at Regional centers/sub-regional centers.
General Instruction of Distance Mode
As per the rule of UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB) has a policy, to students named in a degree course under regular mode may pursue a maximum of one diploma/advanced diploma/postgraduate diploma/certificate course from distance mode cumulatively. Two courses of through distance mode are not allowed cumulatively. all the same, students can pursue two courses simultaneously under the distance course in the following combinations:
- One Degree course and another diploma or PG diploma or certificate.
- One Post Graduate diploma and One diploma/certificate
- One diploma and One certificate
- Two Post Graduate diplomas
- Address: Weaker Section Colony, Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Phone: 040 2300 6612