The distance MBA education courses are approved by the UGC/DEB. Some universities and institutes are offering the distance MBA mode. There are mostly universities presenting this course today. The distance MBA mode has the established placements cells. The students of this course can get a large number of jobs in different multinational companies and government institutes.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion:
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Time freely: The distance MBA course is time flexible for those candidates who work in their current schedule. They can easily do their daily activities with their study. The candidate of this course can study at their own time
- Low cost: The distance MBA course is affordable and available for the students. The average fee of this mode is 1,28,000 to 2,00,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can work on another side. When the candidate feels free from the work then they can study their course easily.
- Digitale classes: In the distance MBA course the lecture is professionally recorded. The candidates can access these lectures on LMS. All course-related material is given to the candidate online procedure.
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Headline:
|Course Name||MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Eligibility||( Graduation Passed with 45% marks ) MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion can be Apply by anyone who has passed their graduation Examination from a recognized board.|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( Rs 15000 – Rs 28000 / Year ) according to the university.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Top Recruiting Companies||22 feet Tribal Worldwide, 3 Minds Digital, 3iplanet, 3rd Wave Media, 7 Boats, 8 Bit Media, 9 Digital, 9DZine, A&B, A10 Digital, Aaina.co, Aarav Infotech.|
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education article contain the Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Admission:
- Students Can Take Admission by the Online/ Offline Process. Distance learning courses in MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Promotion are usually a part of a business certificate, undergraduate or graduate curriculum in these fields. Students learn the way to develop, strategist, and maintain plans for businesses to satisfy their Promotion and sales goals. The increment of retail stores and their sales made the traders more concerned about attracting business.
- Informing customers of the availability of Supplies was highly important with different Advertising method. Some types of outside promotion were necessary. Signs on stores and in prominent places around the city and notices in printed matters were sometimes used. Advertising and Sales Manager make a strategy for the spread ads to the target people how to make ads more attractive and positive result with ads for selling any product Advertising department and Advertisement manager has objectives and functions to develop and design ads with help of different media.
- MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion selection have done based on merit, In addition, candidates must have required to pass the multi-state and national level entrance examination followed by counseling by respective recognized colleges and institutions. it has course offers candidates a platform to improve their business skills in the field of advertising by understanding and managing to advertise and rising the sales and profit of the organization.
- MBA Advertising and Sales promotion course require minimum graduation level education for admissions.
- Students having a BA, BBA or related degree in Sales Management or advertising are eligible for this course.
- Having a minimum of 50% marks score in graduation is the essential requirement for application form filling.
- Merit/entry test-based admissions are offered for this course.
- CAT and DAVV CET are popular pre-admission exams for this PG course.
- MBA ASP course fee is charged between Rs 128,000 to 200,000 per year.
Marketing executive, Business Manager, and Development manager are famous job roles offered to sales professionals. Marketing Manager can annually earn between Rs 200,000 to 10,00,000.
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education University Fees:
|Kurukshetra University||3 years||26525|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26600|
|Maharishi Balmiki Sanskrit University||3 years||26625|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||3 years||80000|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana||3 years||80245|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala||3 years||80490|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies||3 years||84410|
Role of Advertising Agencies Functioning:
The main role of the agencies to study the current status of the market what kind of ads are running for sales of the product, calculate the competition level of the advertising for the particular product. The main Objectives are to preparing the ground for new Products, Creation will depend on the demand, Facing the Competition, Creating and spreading the Goodwill, provide the information about the changes to the customers, Counteract the advertisement of competitors, etc.
Advertising Agency Skills and Service, Client-Agency Relationship:
The way how to advertise and increase the selling of the product are teaching in this Post Graduation (MBA advertising and sale Promotion) are as below.
- Personal Selling
- Sales Promotion, and
- Advertising is the dissemination of information by non-personal means through paid media where the source is the sponsoring organization.
- Personal selling is the dissemination of information by non-personal methods, like face-to-face, contact between the audience and employees of the sponsoring organization. The source of information is the sponsoring organization.
These Ways of Advertising Can Increase Sales:
- Selling Direct
- Generate Sales Leads
- Educate Your Prospects
- Create Awareness
- Establish Credibility
- Keep Your Name in Front of the Public
Many ways to Sale Product Directly to a Consumer:
- Quantity Deals
- Trading Stamps
- Special Pricing
All the above point makes sales and promotion ration of any product day to day increase because all these points keep importance in marketing and sales, where these points also include how to get attract the customers with nice offers, these offers developed under advertising and sales promotion department.
Employment Areas of MBA in Advertising Management & Public Relations
- Personal Business
- Tourism Industry
- Public Works
- Brand & Marketing
- Industrial Houses
- Multinational companies
- Business Consultancies
Career opportunities for MBA Advertising Management & Public Relations
- Account Manager
- Junior Consultant & Senior Consultant
- Systems Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Corporate Manager
- Trials executive
- KOJ Establishment
- Strategic Foods
- Al Futtaim Kaybee
- Avalon Consulting
- RAK Bank
- Al Ghanim
- Solutions India
- Ranbaxy Fine Chemicals India
- Spencer’s Retail Ltd India
- Raymond Ltd
- AW Rostamani
- Reckitt & Benckiser
More MBA Online Courses Eligibility & Fees:
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per the university’s rules.
Ans: Graduation complete student eligible to take admission in MBA course.
Ans: It is normally a 2-years master’s degree course.
Ans: Master of Business Administration.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th